XPEnology Community

Hi guys i tried to install dsm7 on tcrp (legacy version) but don't work, the first error is that the command for mapping the usb for the installation  ./rploader.sh identifyusb now , i select the usb but the answer is: Sorry, no usb disk could be identified. i tried to write the grub but i don't know if it's correct. (could you post me a grub with empty vid and pid)

The second problem was in the installation with modified grub, on reboot the nas is not detected. i thought it is a driver problem, i saw that there is a package to put in the second partition but it is only for previous versions. how can i solve?

hardware asus m2n68-la (lan Realtek RTL8111B/C & RTL8112L), amd athlon x2 215, 4gb ram

no i haven't, 1 nic

i tried with another usb to install the dsm 6 with "DS3617xs 6.1 Jun's Mod V1.02b (MBR_Genesys)" with the "extra3617_v4.8" and the nas was detected but i have error no disk found without extra3617 i dont found the nas

log.txt

Edited by quiri99