XPEnology Community

Develop and refine the DVA1622 loader

9 минут назад, Kyar сказал:

Hello,

I have one DS918+ working on Proxmox.

I need to add one DVA1622 but it don't work (55% install corrupted files).

I have J5040 CPU.

I tested

./rploader.sh update

./rploader.sh fullupgrade

./rploader.sh serialgen DVA1622

./rploader.sh build DVA1622-7.1.0-42661

With or without satamap.

I have add virtio driver for my virtio network.

My hardware : image.png.3343e2f8b4ad75861c8d03293478e319.png

I tested with a private nagivation, all time 55% installation fail...

One idea ?

Remove cdrom (ide), also why do you only have 1 sata disk? It supposed to be 2 disks, one for loader and other for dsm install

P.S. also try it with e1000e network 

Edited by dimakv2014

il y a 30 minutes, dimakv2014 a dit :

Remove cdrom (ide), also why do you only have 1 sata disk? It supposed to be 2 disks, one for loader and other for dsm install

P.S. also try it with e1000e network 

Ok now it's works.

Maybe someone use power off button ? I don't see a link in this topic

Installed on esxi dva1622 42661 everything works. I decided to upgrade the physical PC from ds3622 42962 to dva1622 42661. Writes ready for migration, but in the middle of the installation error, says install dva1622 42962 or newer. So far, you have rolled back to the loader 3622. What to do? Build 42962 fails (Cannot continue due to previous errors (see above) *** Process will exit *** [!] Failed to update all extensions for dva1622_42962 platform - see errors above) I also noticed that dva1622 sees only one network card.

11 minutes ago, aportnov said:

Installed on esxi dva1622 42661 everything works. I decided to upgrade the physical PC from ds3622 42962 to dva1622 42661. Writes ready for migration, but in the middle of the installation error, says install dva1622 42962 or newer. So far, you have rolled back to the loader 3622. What to do? Build 42962 fails (Cannot continue due to previous errors (see above) *** Process will exit *** [!] Failed to update all extensions for dva1622_42962 platform - see errors above) I also noticed that dva1622 sees only one network card.

Look again at the bottom of page 19 of this post.
Expansion driver work for Pocopico's DS1622 42962 has not been completed yet.
If you want to build DS1622 7.1.1-42962 use my m shell for now.

9 минут назад, Peter Suh сказал:

Look again at the bottom of page 19 of this post.
Expansion driver work for Pocopico's DS1622 42962 has not been completed yet.
If you want to build DS1622 7.1.1-42962 use my m shell for now.

Can there really be no migration because my DS version is newer than DVA? Do I understand correctly that I need to re-record the bootloader on a new USB flash drive https://github.com/PeterSuh-Q3/tinycore-redpill . Or you can upload to redpill with these curl --location commands "https://github.com/PeterSuh-Q3/tinycore-redpill/raw/main/my.sh.gz " -O; tar -zxvf my.sh.gz;

./my.sh DVA1622

9 minutes ago, aportnov said:

Can there really be no migration because my DS version is newer than DVA? Do I understand correctly that I need to re-record the bootloader on a new USB flash drive https://github.com/PeterSuh-Q3/tinycore-redpill . Or you can upload to redpill with these curl --location commands "https://github.com/PeterSuh-Q3/tinycore-redpill/raw/main/my.sh.gz " -O; tar -zxvf my.sh.gz;

./my.sh DVA1622

The build command must be correct.
Please use it as below.
If you create and use a loader with the same 42962 revision you should definitely get a migration message.

curl --location "https://github.com/PeterSuh-Q3/tinycore-redpill/raw/main/my.sh.gz" -O

tar -zxvf my.sh.gz

./my.sh DVA1622

On 9/15/2022 at 11:20 AM, Peter Suh said:

There was a typo in the version notation from 7.1.0 to 7.1.1.

https://github.com/PeterSuh-Q3/tinycore-redpill/commit/9b971d31be5dcd0c9a2fd3cf511ccb25e7d98522

The error has been identified and the fix has been completed.
Execute ./my.sh to update to the latest version.
Try using myv.sh again.

I testing 7.1.1.-42962 from yesterday and got some problems:

- after first boot Surveillance Station had error to install, after manual install is ok but only 2 camera license,

- Control Panel - Hardware & Power - all is unchecked and there is no fan settings (can't expand). When I enable some options and try to Save, got error because UPS is selected as SNMP and I cant disable or change this settings.

That all for now.

Edited by LukaszN

7 часов назад, LukaszN сказал:

I testing 7.1.1.-42962 from yesterday and got some problems:

- after first boot Surveillance Station had error to install, after manual install is ok but only 2 camera license,

- Control Panel - Hardware & Power - all is unchecked and there is no fan settings (can't expand). When I enable some options and try to Save, got error because UPS is selected as SNMP and I cant disable or change this settings.

That all for now.

You probably used sn/mac from other model non dva.

12 минуты назад, LukaszN сказал:

Surveillance Station has Deep learning video analytics and Face Recongition. That way I think serial number is OK.

Maybe one of serials or mac has mistype or something, I usually run command for generator few times, but really never happened to be 2 lic. 

P.S. unless in 7.1.1 synology made some kind of detection... 

Edited by dimakv2014

Just now, dimakv2014 said:

Maybe one of serials or mac has mistype or something, I usually run command for generator few times, but really never happened to be 2 lic. 

I used  Peter Suh script because I want to have 7.1.1-46962 and it is fully automated. There is no command to manual generated SN.

4 минуты назад, LukaszN сказал:

I used  Peter Suh script because I want to have 7.1.1-46962 and it is fully automated. There is no command to manual generated SN.

Well in this case you better ask him, maybe he is aware of it and is already working on fix, I didn't use his loader so can't tell you what could be wrong, but I am sure its a matter of time when it will be fixed. This topic is about pocopico's TCRP and its not automated.

Edited by dimakv2014
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, dimakv2014 said:

If camera is supported by Synology Surveillance Station or have onvif, rtsp protocols, and if by Render you mean Face Recognition or DVA, then yes it will support that.

No,  I want use /dev/dri/renderD128 to decode H264/H265 from cameras, I don't want use SS station :)
So, if I install DVA1622 I will have /dev/dri/renderD128 that I can use in Docker ? :) 

7 minutes ago, Bullseye said:

No,  I want use /dev/dri/renderD128 to decode H264/H265 from cameras, I don't want use SS station :)
So, if I install DVA1622 I will have /dev/dri/renderD128 that I can use in Docker ? :) 

I install DVA1622 on Odroid H2+ with J4115 and there is folder /dev/dri/renderD128. I think it should work.

• Thanks 1

Just now, dimakv2014 said:

Glad you succeeded) can you please tell why you need docker to encode and how does it work in your scenario?

Sure, SS will record all time the video from five cameras via onvif (without any AI, SS have the best timeline) and i will install Frigate in docker that will record just when google coral (on USB) will find object on pictures (car, bicycle, motorcycle, person, dog) :) But friga need to decode stream from camera, and on CPU is too slow (and take almost all CPU speed).

• Like 1