XPEnology Community

Upgrade from 7.01 to 7.1 failed

Hi guys,

I'm really f*ck**.

I was on Tiny Core 4.6 with DSM 7.01x and tried to upgrade to 7.1x together with TinyCore 8.x ... . It's an catastrophe because system never started up again. Is there any chance to look into logs ... whats failing or is it possible to reinstall from scratch ? At the moment I always get a system which doesn't boot anymore without any message or it's telling me something about a migration which also doesn't work/come to an end???. I checked several things with using origin and working SataMap/ SataMap setting ot the one provided by tcsh ...  Nothing worked.

At the moment I would be satisfied to reinstall any DSM 7 so that something come up for importing the Hyper Backups I have. But sytem always says that i can migrate due to hdd changes which never comes to an end.

Any help would be really appeciated. Also any hint how to reinstall all the sh... from tinycore boot would be nice. At the moment system always went into migration/upgrade sh.. which is completely useless.

Kidn regards

Thomasx