XPEnology Community

10Gb poor performance

Aigor

Hi, i'm trying to setup 10 Gb network with one xpenology DSM6.0 to my desktop pc, nase server has two nics, one gigabit for normal operation, and 10Gb card igbxe with sfp ports.

I setup a iscsi LUN connected to my desktop pc using only 10Gb card via different ip address then gigabit manage interface.

If i try to copy for example 8 gb iso file from my pc to Lun on nas, i get only 100 Mbyte transfer, and yes, i'v configured iscsi on windows to use only 10Gb card to connect to lun on nas.

Where i can look to try to fix?

Another question, there is some trick to use only dedicated 10 GB card for ISCSI instead normal gigabit?

My rig

mainboard Asus Z97I-PLUS 4 gb ram, one disk wd 2gb WD green Intel x5220 dual SFP 10g card

Many thanks

Hi, i'm trying to setup 10 Gb network with one xpenology DSM6.0 to my desktop pc, nase server has two nics, one gigabit for normal operation, and 10Gb card igbxe with sfp ports.

I setup a iscsi LUN connected to my desktop pc using only 10Gb card via different ip address then gigabit manage interface.

If i try to copy for example 8 gb iso file from my pc to Lun on nas, i get only 100 Mbyte transfer, and yes, i'v configured iscsi on windows to use only 10Gb card to connect to lun on nas.

Another question, there is some trick to use only dedicated 10 GB card for ISCSI instead normal gigabit?

My rig

mainboard Asus Z97I-PLUS 4 gb ram, one disk wd 2gb WD green Intel x5220 dual SFP 10g card

Many thanks

Acivate Jumbo Frames?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My rig

Many thanks

Bottleneck?