XPEnology Community

can someone tell me what causes the error message "va not found failed to process header" this has happened on a fresh reinstall for 6.2.3. Jun loader 1.03b 3617xs pat file, the initial install goes fine, this is after the reboot while watching the serial output. Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, g4sho said:

can someone tell me what causes the error message "va not found failed to process header" this has happened on a fresh reinstall for 6.2.3. Jun loader 1.03b 3617xs pat file, the initial install goes fine, this is after the reboot while watching the serial output. Thanks in advance.

Its the same error as with DSM 7 when installing the pat file for DS3617xs and you are still connected to the internet.

Synology has been  pushing the latest updates while you are installing the original pat file. Try disconnecting from the internet when you install on a 3617.

1 hour ago, rojoone2 said:

Its the same error as with DSM 7 when installing the pat file for DS3617xs and you are still connected to the internet.

Synology has been  pushing the latest updates while you are installing the original pat file. Try disconnecting from the internet when you install on a 3617.

@rojoone2Theres nothing really on the forum topics that i could find about this, except this was one of the symptoms of a failed upgrade to newer DSM pat files. The pat file I used was one that I already had 6.2.3.25379. This error happened on a migration as well as a fresh install. And I have never had to disconnect from the internet before to install. I will try it tho.