XPEnology Community

TinyCore RedPill Loader Build Support Tool ( M-Shell )

Peter Suh

13 minutes ago, Elias Jara said:

Hola no puedo pasar de esto, se completa la instalacion y me vuelve a a aparecer lo mismo. Hay algo que salte ?

Captura de pantalla 2022-08-19 091210.png

Utilice inglés si es posible.
Mi lengua materna es el coreano.
Usa el traductor de Google.

Quizás esté utilizando el modo Jun.
¿Usaste el comando como se muestra a continuación?

./mi.sh DS2422+J

En caso de reinstalación, todos los paquetes pueden inicializarse.
Si está intentando migrar, no continúe con la reinstalación.

En este caso, Jun Mode no invade el área de partición de datos, pero
La partición del sistema, el área donde está instalado el sistema operativo DSM, se puede inicializar.

¿Puede decirme si se trata de una instalación por primera vez o de una migración?
Te daré otra guía basada en tu respuesta.

1 minute ago, Peter Suh said:

./mi.sh DS2422+J

La partición del sistema, el área donde está instalado el sistema operativo DSM, se puede inicializar.

¿Puede decirme si se trata de una instalación por primera vez o de una migración?

if you use the J, it is an installation of 0

3 minutes ago, Peter Suh said:

./mi.sh DS2422+J

I wanted to migrate from 920, but I continued with the reinstallation and lost all my data. It is not important what I had in it, that's why I want to reinstall from 0

5 minutes ago, Elias Jara said:

I wanted to migrate from 920, but I continued with the reinstallation and lost all my data. It is not important what I had in it, that's why I want to reinstall from 0

Is it a baremetal environment?
Does it matter if the data partition is also destroyed?
If so, you can completely initialize the disk and start from scratch.

Edited by Peter Suh

¿Es un entorno bare metal?
¿Importa si la partición de datos también se destruye?
Si es así, puede inicializar completamente el disco y comenzar desde cero.

if it is baremetal, I was using the 920+ version, but it stopped working. I wanted to reinstall it but I realized that with the .pat update it cannot be done as indicated in the old post that I used for the first installation.
so i wanted to reinstall from 0

3 minutes ago, Elias Jara said:

if it is baremetal, I was using the 920+ version, but it stopped working. I wanted to reinstall it but I realized that with the .pat update it cannot be done as indicated in the old post that I used for the first installation.
so i wanted to reinstall from 0

If so, initialize the disk completely and build in Jun Mode. It's simpler because it doesn't require postupdate patches like Jot Mode does.

Boot into TC Linux and proceed with disk initialization and Jun Mode build as shown below.

First, check your disk volume with the command below and replace sd# with the dd command at the bottom.

ls -l /sys/block

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sd# bs=1k count=1;sudo blockdev --rereadpt /dev/sd#;

After the above disk initialization is finished, build in jun mode.

./my.sh DS2422+J

Si es así, inicialice el disco por completo y compílelo en modo Jun. Es más simple porque no requiere parches posteriores a la actualización como lo hace Jot Mode.

Arranque en TC Linux y continúe con la inicialización del disco y la construcción del modo Jun como se muestra a continuación.

Primero, verifique el volumen de su disco con el siguiente comando y reemplace sd# con el comando dd en la parte inferior.

ls -l /sys/bloque

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sd# bs=1k count=1;sudo blockdev --rereadpt /dev/sd#;

Una vez finalizada la inicialización del disco anterior, construya en modo jun.

./mi.sh DS2422+J

Captura de pantalla 2022-08-19 094153.png

I continue with the installation?

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=1k count=1;sudo blockdev --rereadpt /dev/sda;

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdb bs=1k count=1;sudo blockdev --rereadpt /dev/sdb;

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdc bs=1k count=1;sudo blockdev --rereadpt /dev/sdc;

image.png

2 minutes ago, Elias Jara said:

should i do the process from scratch or just remove the disk, reboot and install the .pat ?

image.png

It would be better to remove the disk and proceed with the disk initialization I told you.
It seems that there should be no error message like the above in the process of initializing the two disks.

2 minutes ago, Peter Suh said:

It would be better to remove the disk and proceed with the disk initialization I told you.
It seems that there should be no error message like the above in the process of initializing the two disks.

Should I run these commands you wrote me again? because here what I did was remove the disk to restart and it keeps giving me the same error

1 minute ago, Elias Jara said:

Should I run these commands you wrote me again? because here what I did was remove the disk to restart and it keeps giving me the same error

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=1k count=1;sudo blockdev --rereadpt /dev/sda;

sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdb bs=1k count=1;sudo blockdev --rereadpt /dev/sdb;

Show the results of executing the above two commands again.