XPEnology Community

I run Jun's Bootloader 1.03b with DSM_RS3617xs_23739_DSM6.2 version of DSM on my HPE MicroServer Gen8 and I made two huge mistakes. First I addes Googles Auth as 2nd login and deactivated the standard admin acc and also SSL due to security reasons...

I got after two years a new smartphone (Android) and in the past I relied on the Migrate app and Googles app and data backup. BUT this time the Google Auth app was no more linked to my DSM!

Google wont help me though I have full access to my Google account. I also have ofcourse my DSM user credentials but I can not login in to DSM GUI since I can no more use the Gaoogle Auth app.

This is a catastrophe.

I am asking if there is a possibility to turn on SSH via bootloader so I could reset this Google Auth function via SSL. I found hints on the internet that is possible.

PS:

Yes, the DSM sends out the "I can not access" Email but I think I used a bogus email in DSM since I am running Expenology.

The default admin user is disabled, also is SSH and Telnet.

I did not try to use "resetuser=admin" on boot, since the system still runs fine and I can access most data via shares. But not all the docker settings etc.

Yes, Hyperbackup runs and backups DSM settings and docker settings but before I start from scrath and try to reimport all I want to ask if there is another way.

Thank you