XPEnology Community

Redpill Loader CPU???

insp

Question

The features in DSM 6.x is clear to me Vender ID Product ID. MAC. I've been using for years. Now with the Redpill Loader I have a problem. So the instructions are clear. Just one question: Does DSM 7.x check the CPU? With all generated variants, I always get the error message during installation on a blue background "An error has occurred", regardless of whether I'm doing it on a blank disk or on a DSM 6.2.x. install. I also noticed that it doesn't use the Intel card's MAC, but one generated by the loader. Can anyone help me? I am using an Intel i3-3220T CPU had to match +- to DS3615. Intel card 211

2 answers to this question

On 5/2/2022 at 12:02 PM, insp said:

The features in DSM 6.x is clear to me Vender ID Product ID. MAC. I've been using for years. Now with the Redpill Loader I have a problem. So the instructions are clear. Just one question: Does DSM 7.x check the CPU? With all generated variants, I always get the error message during installation on a blue background "An error has occurred", regardless of whether I'm doing it on a blank disk or on a DSM 6.2.x. install. I also noticed that it doesn't use the Intel card's MAC, but one generated by the loader. Can anyone help me? I am using an Intel i3-3220T CPU had to match +- to DS3615. Intel card 211

For your CPU, you can go to DS3622.The error you see is irrelevant to the CPU and most probaly has to do with your USB VID:PID set wrong in your user_config.json

Check tinycore redpill for more info.

Edited by pocopico
  • Like 1