XPEnology Community

DSM 5.2-5967 Update 2

TasNasGos

I recently changed from unraid to xpenology and installed DSM_5.2-5644 Update-5 with XPEnoboot DS3615xs5.2-5644.5.

So my current DSM version is 5.2-5644 Update-5, does it mean that I can upgrade to 5.2-5967 directly from control panel without any further actions?

I don't need to install new bootloader on my USB key?

Reading the different posts in this forum, I haven't quite understood yet when it is safe to update from the control panel.

Ok so i loaded the new bootloader DS3615xs 5.2-5967 on USB, copied the syslinux.cfg file from old bootloader and rebooted server.

But now my server is not able to see the USB key at all. Went to bios but it's not listed there. So I reloaded the previous bootloader ( XPEnoboot DS3615xs5.2-5644.5) but

still my server is not able to see the USB key.

What is wrong?

I am having an issue after upgraded to 5.2-5967 Update 2 from 5.2-5967 with the latest 5.2.5967.1 Bootloader. Everytime I did the update 2, all my menu icon up top and checkboxes are missing (similar to some after downgrade from 6.0). I have tried it 4 times and the missing icon happened everytime. Is there a way to resolve this? I even rebuilt from scratch.

• 9 months later...