XPEnology Community

DSM on I3 10100

aerreotto91

Question

Hi. I am a user in love with xpenology.  Thanks to you I was able to give new life to my express p420. now I’m trying to make a new nas with h510i pro wifi, i3 10100, 16gb ram, 16 tb hd. but all the attempts made so far do not give any positive result. thinking it was a nic problem, I also tried to install the one I had on the express but nothing. with jun’s loader 1.04b it all starts from bios but I can’t see the nas in the network. it doesn’t acquire the ip. i tried to replace the extra.isma without success. could you give me a hand please? i would be infinitely grateful

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, aerreotto91 said:

Hi. I am a user in love with xpenology.  Thanks to you I was able to give new life to my express p420. now I’m trying to make a new nas with h510i pro wifi, i3 10100, 16gb ram, 16 tb hd. but all the attempts made so far do not give any positive result. thinking it was a nic problem, I also tried to install the one I had on the express but nothing. with jun’s loader 1.04b it all starts from bios but I can’t see the nas in the network. it doesn’t acquire the ip. i tried to replace the extra.isma without success. could you give me a hand please? i would be infinitely grateful

Did you try tinycore redpill ? 

Edited by pocopico