XPEnology Community

Synology Assistant can not find 3615xs after moving to DSM6.2.3 from DSM6.1

Hi,

I created a new USB boot drive using JUN 1.03b with DSM 6.23739 to upgrade my xpenology 3615xs from 6.1-15047.   I used the extra.lzma file from IG-88:

extra.lzma for loader 1.03b ds3615 DSM 6.2.3 v0.12.1_test, added virtio/9p, CDROM drivers, nic Killer E2500

https://xpenology.com/forum/topic/28321-driver-extension-jun-103b104b-for-dsm623-for-918-3615xs-3617xs/

After bringing the system up with the new code,  Synology Assistant was able to find the 3615xs NAS.  It recognized the installed disk drives and asked if I wanted to migrate the system to from the old code level to the new.  I selected “yes” and the system did it’s thing and rebooted.  Once it came up, after multiple attempts and reboots, I can no longer find it with Synology Assistant.

I am hoping someone can give me some ideas on how to proceed with getting the NAS back up.   I did search the forum and could not find a solution.

Thanks in advance!

System:

Motherboard: Giga-byte z77x-ud3h,  BIOS F11

Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) on the motherboard

INTEL I7 306a9H

16 GB MEMORY

UEFI was on when I created and rebooted the system.

Edited by AZ3Desert

• AZ3Desert changed the title to Synology Assistant can not find 3615xs after moving to DSM6.2.3 from DSM6.1