XPEnology Community

DSM 6.0 is released :D

komarto

• 3 weeks later...
I got tired of waiting and bought a real Synology. Now I have DSM 6.0-7321 Update 7 and btrfs running great!

Way to go man! I salute you for this choice, and without people like you, XPEnology wouldn't exist as Synology would stop to exist too.

When you want the real deal, buy the real deal. This should be the motto for this community, but it appears people like to whine a lot. :ugeek:

yup.

I use both the Real deal for work and important stuff, and the Custom DIYnology for home play hobby use, something to keep myself busy while getting the great sastifaction it works better than the real deal for a fraction of the cost, but at the cost of the possibility of never getting another upgrade, if they don't release the stuff we need to make the next DSM build :grin:

I am saving $ myself for the real deal, Cant wait but will always run a DIY box and have much love for the Dev's, Thank you guys, pay no attention to the pains in the ass bitching about when it will be avail, Take your time, I just wish it was legal for you to actually charge for your services, Is there a current link for donations ? :grin::eek::shock:

• 6 months later...