XPEnology Community

Asrock C2550D4I + xpenology: help needed

waspy59

Dear all,

sorry for my bad english.

I want to install xpenology on my new motherboard Asrock C2550D4I but I can't access to the xpenology interface....

I'm just able to access to the motherboard administration interface over the network.

Do you have a tutoral to install Xpenology on this kind of motherboard?

BR

Hi all,

I have plugged a bootable USB drive with all necessary files (syslinux.cfg, zImage ect...).

My server is plugged in my personnal network with one of the two ethernet plugs (not the IPMI connector). I can access to it with my PC at the local address: 192.168.1.20 (access to the server adminitration interface).

Hi,

Yes, I'm talking about this interface:

>

With the synology assistant, I can't find my server.... In fact, I think the xpenology is not running on the server but why? the same USB drive on my old configuration worked perfectly.

There is something to do in the server interface or may be in the bios?

On the screenshot is that trigger plug event the last line. You don't have anything else after that line like "disk login:".

If that is the last line I think there is hardware issue compability with your the C2550D4I. Just search the forum for trigger plug event if it is the last line.

I had the C2750D4I and completely gave up on xpenology on it event though I want it for badly to work. I got it to work but it just kept crashing my volumes and completely freeze over. I tried it setting up virtually with virtual box and it works great but like always I complain in performance.

• 4 weeks later...