XPEnology Community

Schedule boot

Stargate

How can I schedule the automatic boot? I've schedule a shutdown and it works but automatic scheduled boot doesn't. I have activated Wol. I don't know why it doesn't work.

Anybody who can help me?

Thank you.

On my machine it is not possible as BIOS is not compatible. Not sure if any other mobo could work.

There is a thread on this forum mentioned a workaound to use another device to WOL wake up Xpenology. I'm on mobile now but you may do a search for the topic.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Make sure your bios is configured correctly and that if you scheduled a shutdown prior a boot make sure it has enough time to shutdown completly.

But as said above some Bios are not fully compatible with this feature. Try updating your bios if the above doesn't solve the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Guest

I simply want the my xpenology netbook (samsung nc10) to boot on its own at scheduled time. Does it need another device to wake him up using sone kind of signal? I thought it could boot on its own. At least that's what I'd like. It's able to turn off on a scheduled time. And from I can enabled de WOL feature after some tweaking.

How can I schedule the automatic boot? I've schedule a shutdown and it works but automatic scheduled boot doesn't. I have activated Wol. I don't know why it doesn't work.

Anybody who can help me?

Thank you.

On my machine it is not possible as BIOS is not compatible. Not sure if any other mobo could work.

There is a thread on this forum mentioned a workaound to use another device to WOL wake up Xpenology. I'm on mobile now but you may do a search for the topic.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

How can I know if it's compatible?