Recommended Posts

Hi @ThorGroup, not heard from you guys for three weeks now, here or Github. You okay?

 

Some of us are getting a little worried that Something Bad™ happened. Hope things are good, shout out if there's anything we can do to help (generally, not just regarding RedPill, okay?).

 

Just say "hi" if you're still around and too busy/have other things on...

Edited by WiteWulf
  • Sad 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am waiting for their response too! 

 

Want to upgrade to dsm7 to test new photostation....since a current on 6.2.3 does not support movies&pictures in the same folders.....you have to move:

 

Pictures into \photo\... 

 

And movies(those recorded with the camera) to \movies\... 

 

Its just to much hussle for such a, simple task. 

 

Othervise I will transfer my server to OMV.... 

Edited by Kamele0N
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2021 at 11:23 AM, WiteWulf said:

Hi @ThorGroup, not heard from you guys for three weeks now, here or Github. You okay?

 

Some of us are getting a little worried that Something Bad™ happened. Hope things are good, shout out if there's anything we can do to help (generally, not just regarding RedPill, okay?).

 

Just say "hi" if you're still around and too busy/have other things on...

This is highly concerning

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, urundai said:

again silenced them

???, was there something like that before?

 

i guess a better indicator might be the availability of the github repository's, if there are legal actions thats usually one of the 1st signs as synology would send a removal request to github directly

last update on github was 31th Oct., just 6 says ago

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2021 at 6:32 AM, IG-88 said:

???, was there something like that before?

 

i guess a better indicator might be the availability of the github repository's, if there are legal actions thats usually one of the 1st signs as synology would send a removal request to github directly

last update on github was 31th Oct., just 6 says ago

You are right, last time, I think the repo was taken down. 

 

Last commit on the GitHub repo by TTG was more than a month ago (shared by @WiteWulf). But, given that the repo is still there, it's unlikely due to legal action. Maybe due to some personal issues with TTG and I do hope they aren't severely impacted with anything. Wish them the best to resolve those issues quickly.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brunox said:

How does it go on with RP if TTG no longer reports. then the project dies .......or someone can continue it??  I hope the guys are fine and they'll be back soon

Well yes... either someone takes over or it or it dies.... All depends if anyone else is skilled enough and willing to put time and effort into this.

 

I have my doubts "they" will be back, makes no sense to disappear in order to focus on a beta-version. My bet is that something personal happened. I really hope "they" will manage and continue on this project. It's nice to see how much more active the forum had become since.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2021 at 6:36 PM, Brunox said:

How does it go on with RP if TTG no longer reports. then the project dies .......or someone can continue it??  I hope the guys are fine and they'll be back soon

It's open source, so anyone can continue it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.