XPEnology Community

Problems reaching servers with DDNS no.ip.org

PincoPalla

Hi everyone, since this morning I have problems reaching the server from the DDNS XXYY.no.ip.org someone else has the same problems ??? It gives me that it is impossible to connect to the server, verify the connection, luckily I also registered a DDNS at XXYY.duckdns.org and for now I use that but I don't understand why the first one doesn't work anymore. Thanks

Here I have the same problem:
DDNS provider NO-IP.com was configured on XPEnology DS3615xs with V1.03b bootloader
(Actually, it is still configured and working)
But...
When through the "Control Panel" I go to the "Remote Access" tab - I see: "It is impossible to connect to the server. Check the server's network connection)
Meanwhile, DDNS performs its function.
What did I do:
1. Followed instructions from Synology.
2. Deleted and re-created the DDNS function (from NO-IP.com) a) with the same settings, b) with the settings of another NO-IP.com account
Nothing changes!
Meanwhile, if I connect a function from the Duckdns.org provider, then everything is correct and displayed and works.

I also have a legal NAS Synology.
So on legal - the NO-IP.com service works without errors. (Same settings)
Advise - in which direction to dig? Can I somehow clean the cache on XPEnology? Or something else to do?
Thanks in advance.

Снимок экрана 2021-10-29 в 18.51.28.png

Edited by Ostap60
вставка ссылок