XPEnology Community

I need some help (reboot issue)

mene

Hello!

I have xpenology installed on an old Toshiba laptop, with core 2 duo T7200 and intel express chipset 945gm.

The problem is that I can not reboot the system. Each time I want to reboot or shut down and start again, I have to made a new xpenoboot usb. It 'sees' it in the bios and boot from it, but if I reboot again the usb is not 'seen'.

I'm looking for a solution...

Edited by Guest

Thanks!

Mine shuts down normally but it doesn't start, either if it is after a shut down or a reboot. When I check in bios, the usb is not in the bootable options. I have to create another bootable usb each time, on a different usb stick.

Also, when the system is eventually started, I can see the bootable usb as "usbshare2". I can also map it to my windows pc.

Thanks!

Mine shuts down normally but it doesn't start, either if it is after a shut down or a reboot. When I check in bios, the usb is not in the bootable options. I have to create another bootable usb each time, on a different usb stick.

Also, when the system is eventually started, I can see the bootable usb as "usbshare2". I can also map it to my windows pc.

That you can see the drive is good.

Have you tried to plug the usb stick into another port? Sometimes that works.