XPEnology Community

Xpenology on Samsung Nc10

Stargate

Hello, I've tried to find info related to it but I'm unable to make it work. I have a Samsung Nc10 netbook on which I intend to install xpenology. Its cpu is Intel Atom N270. I have tried several versions with no success because its arquitecture is i686. I seemed to finally succeed with Nanoboot-x86-5.0.2.3-fat.

Then I used synology assistant and during the installation process it produces an error indicating problem with the router and the port 21 and 23 and telnet. I'm using Dsm_ds214play_4528.pat

Could you please help me solve the error? Or even better could you tell me the specific files for my hardware and where to find them, that's the links. I'm totally new to Nas and xpenology.

Thank you very much.

Thank you. I finally got it to work, but I can't make hibernation work. I've enabled itand my only app installed for the time being is photo station. Any ideas?

Sonething strange too is that I enabled WOL and automatically restart after power failure but when I click on apply, these option get unticked. Any ideas?

• 4 months later...

Thank you. I finally got it to work, but I can't make hibernation work. I've enabled itand my only app installed for the time being is photo station. Any ideas?

Sonething strange too is that I enabled WOL and automatically restart after power failure but when I click on apply, these option get unticked. Any ideas?

Hi, Stargate.

Can you share your experience to install xpenology on Samsung NC10. I am planning to do so as well.

However, I am uncertain on how to achieve this.

Did you finally install dsm 4493 on it? Is this the latest version I can install?

Where can I download Nanoboot-x86-5.0.2.3-fat from?

Thanks for your help in advance. Hoping to see your reply.

Posted via Xpenology.us