XPEnology Community

Asrock N3700M runnig OK

fonta_nero

Hi all and Merry Christmas

After a lot of time :???: all run: Motherboard ASROCK N3700M 8 Gb Ram , micro psu 160watts, Integrated Lan and SATA, added SATA SYBA PCIE SI-PEX40061 and TP-LINK TG-3468, 4 HDD SATA3 WDWD10EACS , WLAN USB Realtek RTL8192CU and dongle bluetooth Belkin.

First test with Xpenoboot and DSM 5.2-5592 for 2 days with Wake On Lan perfect.

Now, i will try install the last version Xpenoboot and DSM 5.2-5644.4 and migrate.

Imposible for me run HDD 3TB WD30EZRX, when i reboot with that disk i received bad sector and run very slow Xpenoboot, sometimes do not start.

The keyboard is present in start and reconigzed it, but when it has finished starting, not writing, for now is a minor problem, is possible Telnet or SSH.

When I finished testing, I tell you how it went.

(sorry for me bad english)

Hi all and Merry Christmas

After a lot of time :???: all run: Motherboard ASROCK N3700M 8 Gb Ram , micro psu 160watts, Integrated Lan and SATA, added SATA SYBA PCIE SI-PEX40061 and TP-LINK TG-3468, 4 HDD SATA3 WDWD10EACS , WLAN USB Realtek RTL8192CU and dongle bluetooth Belkin.

First test with Xpenoboot and DSM 5.2-5592 for 2 days with Wake On Lan perfect.

Now, i will try install the last version Xpenoboot and DSM 5.2-5644.4 and migrate.

Imposible for me run HDD 3TB WD30EZRX, when i reboot with that disk i received bad sector and run very slow Xpenoboot, sometimes do not start.

The keyboard is present in start and reconigzed it, but when it has finished starting, not writing, for now is a minor problem, is possible Telnet or SSH.

When I finished testing, I tell you how it went.

(sorry for me bad english)

You should downgrade to 5592. Their are driver issues with 5644.

Hi!

I have almost the same board. Asrock N3700M-ITX. Got 2GB RAM installed, no addon cards like you. I still haven't tested everything but what I wanted to say is that I'm using one WD RED 3.0 TB without problems so far. Version 5592.

I hope I get the time to finish setting it up tonite so I can post results here. You should maybe test those drives you've got.

Finally found time to finish my setup. I updated it to 5592.4 and it all works well. However I'm still using basic functions, no iSCSI and such stuff so I can't confirm that working. Transfer speeds are around 80 MB/s.