XPEnology Community

Unable to get Xpenology to work on a HP probook 640 g5

sevenoff

Question

Hey guys, my grandpa gived me his old laptop an HP probook 640 g5 with an intel i5 of 3rd gen and the screen was dead, so i took it appart and just removed the top part of the laptop

and i wanted to install Xpenology, so i've plugged the computer on my screen via HDMI, created my usb key with vid pid mac and stuff
but first problem is that the loader want to display the info on the internal screen (wich is not connected and removed) so i can't see whaqt does the loader say and 2nd problem is that the computer doesn't appear on either my router and either synology assistant

sooo i've checked on the forum and saw that the ethernet card got few compactibility issue and that i needed dsm 6.2.1 and the driver extension, so i took the last version of the loader installed the driver extension and it still didn't work, so i've used the loader 1.03b and installed the extension driver by remplacing the extra.lzma but still didn't manage to get it to show on my router / synology

and after diging up a bit i saw that the driver were for the 1.03a2 so i've managed to get my hand on that version installed the extension driver and stuff but still can't get it to work...

i'm running out of idea rn tbh so if someone can help me that would be nice lol thanks ^^

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet