XPEnology Community

Xpenology on ESXi 7 server ERROR : Cannot install the file, the file may be corrupted (13)

easyronny

Dear Xpenology forum members,

Could someone please help or advise me because im almost sure that i make a small human mistake on the configuration part.

Only i do not know where i need to search, I trying to install a Xpenology (Jun Loader DS3615+) on a ESXi 7 server that has a Dell Perc H200 passtrough connected.

Situation 1 : Jun Loader 1.03b start with option 1 bare metal.

I can fully install DSM 6.2.3 25426 on virtual hard drives but the hard drives that are passthrough connected via the Dell Perc H200 (in IT mode) are not found by DSM.

Situation 2 : Jun Loader 1.03b start with option 3 Vmware .

I can use the installation wizard and it founds also my drives that are passthrough connected via the Dell Perc H200 (in IT mode).

Only as soon as the installation wizard is at 56% (Diskmanager installation) the following error is showing.

ERROR Cannot install the file, the file may be corrupted (13)

I used for both situations PAT file "DSM_DS3615xs_25426.pat"

I downloaded the file now  three times, so I think it could not be corrupted because also in situation one is going well.

I have also tried a older PAT file but with those I got the same error message (DSM_DS3615xs_23739.pat)

Any advice and help is welcome, thanks in advance for reading this topic.

Ronny

• 6 months later...