XPEnology Community

Newbie question: Screen will stop updating shortly, please open http://find.synology.com to continue

naviator

Hello,

I am new here. I've seen a quiet few people asking the same question (see the screenshot below) as I do. So I start a new topic to collect the solutions.

I am thinking to buy a system to install XPenology. After viewing the post, I noticed that there are some hardware compatibility issues. I can't pull the trigger without knowing if the system is compatiable or not. There are many bootloader builds listed in this forum, how to determine which one if for me?

Thanks

583365020_ScreenShot2018-08-01at4_00_50PM.thumb.png.ce06ae00991dff8f1d7c46cdf9fa86e9.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try with another usb stick....it happened to me in the past! I tried to find new use for my 4Gb usb stick...it is one "no-(brand) name usb... After I switched for a new Sandisk 8Gb (and updated my bootloader to new PID&VID) everything started to work properly! 

Edited by Kamele0N