XPEnology Community

RedPill - the new loader for 6.2.4 - Discussion

Hi again everyone, after looking around I see a lot of people recomending to do this on an ESXi enviroment so I currently have a VM with Proxmox 7.0 and currently I have DS918+ Apollolake booted and installed on it, but for some reason, currently it isn't booting up to an actual web UI, and checking in the noVNC console, this comes up, anyone has any idea what is happening to this? Would apprecaiate any help given. This is after the installation of DiskStation and it's in the pre-setup phase currently but as I've mentioned, I can't get access to the web UI with the given IP address.

image.thumb.png.184de4abf5ebe4c4406392108f01bc25.png

Edited by coint_cho

Hi again everyone, after looking around I see a lot of people recomending to do this on an ESXi enviroment so I currently have a VM with Proxmox 7.0 and currently I have DS918+ Apollolake booted and installed on it, but for some reason, currently it isn't booting up to an actual web UI, and checking in the noVNC console, this comes up, anyone has any idea what is happening to this? Would apprecaiate any help given. 

image.thumb.png.184de4abf5ebe4c4406392108f01bc25.png

press enter and it will be given diskstation> write root and enter and then ip a

it will give you ip address else your ethernet card not working my guess but boot working fine imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all!

Today I try new loader. Thanks developers for this possibility. DSM was loaded without problem, but mac address does not match configuration: 

{
  "extra_cmdline": {
    "vid": "0x1234",
    "pid": "0x5678",
    "sn": "1xxxxxxxxxxx9",
    "mac1": "0xxxxxxxxx98",
    "mac1": "0xxxxxxxxx99",
    "netif_num": "2"
  },
  "synoinfo": {},
  "ramdisk_copy": {}
}

1589339539_2021-08-2909_46_36.thumb.png.e92e507276b0f9d9dde16a1b37272e22.png

1278893895_2021-08-2909_47_07.thumb.png.42318d4125502a66279458d4e6c15c34.png

2003136829_2021-08-2909_53_49.thumb.png.76a679b3e0c110d40a657a7c1342bbb0.png

1569420063_2021-08-2909_53_58.thumb.png.d3f34888f1a7d0ad6f4e2923515016c5.png

For building RedPill I used toolchain v0.5.4 by @haydibe

Edited by Amoureux

It has been over a week but we're not slowing down! :)

PMU emulation is here
This was the biggest feature we were working on, which involved fixing many things around to actually make it stable. The current implementation keeps all the data internally. None of the requests sent by the actual OS needed to be responded to directly, as we shimmed mfgBIOS. However, the interface allows for a very easy plug-in of any hardware-based emulation of the PMU to emulate LEDs etc. The important part here this was one of the bigger roadblocks to make the implementation stable and actually know what the OS is asking for. The PMU emulation appears to be stable from our testing but we are sure you guys will find something quickly :)

The PMU shim was enabled in https://github.com/RedPill-TTG/redpill-lkm/commit/23578eb

Driver watching subsystem
Since we've changed how the LKM is loaded to make sure we shim everything as quickly as possible it introduced a lot of race conditions. This bit us severely during PMU testing and actually delayed this post & update by a few days. The new driver watching subsystem allows for a quick and easy drivers watching so that we actually load things AS SOON as drivers are initialized by the system (but not earlier).

See the following commits for details:

Refactor symbols override
We were getting reports about execve() shim being unreliable (e.g. in this issue: https://github.com/RedPill-TTG/redpill-lkm/issues/3 ). However, even thou we patched the problem the underlying issue was still there and the problem was cropping up in other places as well. This took as quite literally close to 100h to track and fix.

The previous implementation which we inherited had a critical bug - it wasn't handling the memory barriers & unlocking properly. To be fair, we cannot blame anyone here as the Linux kernel is lying a bit. The thing is the kernel developers over the years try to make harder and harder to modify (or in their, very correct, view damage) the running kernel. The previous implementation (unintentionally) relied on x86 CR0 which is a per-core flag completely disabling memory protection. This didn't allow for flexible memory management (limiting performance of original calls), forced preemption disabling (i.e. kernel couldn't reschedule tasks flexibly), and others. Normally, the kernel contains an API called set_memory_rw/set_memory_ro, which was actually called from the previous implementation. However, these calls did nothing to the kernel memory as somewhere before v3.0 (~2.6, we didn't check precisely) the kernel introduced a forceful kernel region protection. This means that the kernel SILENTLY removed the R/W flag from our requests.... we solved that by using the low-level page table API directly. By itself that wasn't difficult to implement. But to find the core of the problem, that was occurring randomly and required a full reboot every time we wanted to test the change, frustrated us greatly. But we are here for fun so we did it ;)

Along the new change we reworked the API to make memory management there easier (=less buggy). The new implementation is not yet used everywhere yet. Currently, the driver watcher (used for vUART and in consequence for PMU shim) is the first test bed. However, we are confident enough that we went ahead and closed the execve() issue.

See this commit for details: https://github.com/RedPill-TTG/redpill-lkm/commit/140250a

Rework UART swapper [3615xs]
Anyone who tried to use the serial console on 3615 saw that annoying "-" added every letter entered. Sadly that was a symptom of a bigger issue. We saw these reports in multiple issued (e.g. https://github.com/RedPill-TTG/redpill-load/issues/6 ). Annoyingly the method used was also buggy which was shown in https://github.com/RedPill-TTG/redpill-lkm/issues/10 - now all the problems are gone. The console on devices with swapped UARTs (e.g. 3615xs) works perfectly on any software.

See these commits for details:

======================================

Smaller changes

Linux v4 & FIFO changes
Linux v4 (or actually Linux v3.13+ to be precise) introduced annoying changes in the FIFO handling by changing the API. This was also responsible for warnings logged during build for 918+ platform. Now it all should be fixed.

See the commit for details: https://github.com/RedPill-TTG/redpill-lkm/commit/4427b74

Fix Linux v4 [918+] IRQ scheduling
This is small-yet-important fix. It will make sure the vUART is stable on Linux v4 and doesn't cause kernel warning regarding scheduler.

See this commit for details: https://github.com/RedPill-TTG/redpill-lkm/commit/0891902

GRUB now supports serial console
Following what Jun's loader had and what is actually very useful while playing on systems like QNAP and other bare-metal ones without GPU (or with GPU capable of using an ancient VGA only ;)).

See the commit: https://github.com/RedPill-TTG/redpill-load/commit/72360ef

More docs
We've added more details about mfgBIOS ioctls and PMU itself. Most (but not all) commands are actually somewhat documented in the SDK with vague constants.

See these commits:

==================================================================================================

Now we will try to reply to as many comments as possible :)

On 8/20/2021 at 2:38 AM, scoobdriver said:

Just add the ARG's DiskIdxMap=1000 SataPortMap=4 to your boot parameters if you want to use a different Sata Controller for the Data Disk in ESXi . 

I've done this on Esxi 6.7 with redpilll DSM7 bromolow  , 

The Data Disk then shows up as Disk 1 , and you don't see the synoboot disk .

I added the redpill.vmdk to Sata 0:0 , and the data disk to 1:0 

It images and boots.. 

(spoiler, I'm not able to create a volume with it, as it states incompatible ) 

That shouldn't actually be required. Any number of controllers (up to 26 drives total) should work properly as long as an expander is not used (as these aren't supported by DSM kernel).

On 8/20/2021 at 2:40 AM, psychoboi32 said:

0080	10000072	b	            e001	        fe5a0004	               0	        fe500004	               0	               0	        fe200000	             100	           10000	               0	           40000	               0	               0	          100000	mpt3sas

I am heading in patching DSDT, may be that will give me something i want.
I thought same may be sata is conflicting so I remove all sata device use USB for booting and LSI-sas-2008 card as it is but no device found from log I can't BTRFS something because these have connected drives which in SHR (Don't worry I already backed my important stuff). but from log it is not loading my pcie card that what I felt so DSDT is my guess hope you guide me

edit 1:- reading docs gives me idea jun using shimming method
so here it is but I can understand DSDT (used and patch in hackintosh) but this is totally new this output if this help anyone that will be great anyone wants DSDT from jun loader you can PM me

0080	10000072	b	            e001	        fe5a0004	               0	        fe500004	               0	               0	        fe200000	             100	           10000	               0	           40000	               0	               0	          100000	mpt3sas

Jun's loader does not use DSDT patching. It actually monkey-patches routines in the kernel which are responsible for listing devices to the userland. RP takes a different approach by emulating a separate PCI bridge (the vPCI submodule). Messing with DSDT is... messy. It can be done as the hackintosh community is doing that but then it requires separate patches for every platform or their automation. Since we have an open-source kernel (more or less) it's easier to patch it there.

On 8/20/2021 at 2:58 AM, T-REX-XP said:

@ThorGroup, is it possible to map internal ssd as hdd, that is available for installer? There are a lot of single board pc with embedded ssd. It will be a good chance use them as energy efficiency solutions or portable nas. I have one os them, so I can provide any logs, etc...

Thanks. 

Why would you do that? If you're doing bare metal the DSM is perfectly fine with using an SSD. Emulating SSD as HDD can actually be destructive to the SSD as the OS will not know that the underlying storage is a flash media.
If you want to use the internal SSD/flash storage as the install media you surely can. If it's a SATA-based one just boot with SATA support. If it's USB just take the vid/pid and put it into the config.

On 8/20/2021 at 3:05 AM, T-REX-XP said:

For example, atomic pi, latte panda, chuwi larchbox, etc... no name intel based pc from aliexpress.

In such cases, as long as they're x86_64 based (not just 32 bit like some older atoms), it should work on bare metal.

On 8/20/2021 at 7:46 AM, Orphée said:

I'm using the following VMDK file (the one from Jun's loader) to load synoboot.img :

# Disk DescriptorFile
version=1
CID=9fb45bdb
parentCID=ffffffff
createType="vmfs"

# Extent description
RW 102400 VMFS "synoboot.img"

# The Disk Data Base 
#DDB

ddb.adapterType = "lsilogic"
ddb.deletable = "true"
ddb.encoding = "UTF-8"
ddb.longContentID = "cd061c7d6828764fa3d6bf989fb45bdb"
ddb.thinProvisioned = "1"
ddb.toolsInstallType = "0"
ddb.toolsVersion = "2147483647"
ddb.uuid = "60 00 C2 9a ee da ca 33-df 5e 04 3f 80 55 f9 62"
ddb.virtualHWVersion = "10"

@scoobdriver was right, I just needed to add following args (extracted from jun's loader grub.cfg file) :

sata_uid=1 sata_pcislot=5 DiskIdxMap=0C SataPortMap=1 SasIdxMap=0
to make SATA1 available in VMWare configuration, it should make LSI passtrough work (just a guess, did not try yet on my production env) @psychoboi32 (try at your own risk)

My current VM settings are :

image.thumb.png.ce4481086176ea6236ffd61409f6180b.png

image.thumb.png.ce50bc54e100270d281efb9bc039b971.png

@ThorGroup I'm using same SSD as pool storage for data disk.

I created a 40GB virtual disk exactly the same way as I did for Jun's loader, or that I usually do for other VM likes Ubuntu currently used to build loader with docker.

I build the loader from a Ubuntu's VM running on the same SSD where my Xpenology PROD (jun's) is running.

image.thumb.png.03459f249c05cf6c9672d7461b27f380.png

image.thumb.png.bff9f1ed4523b70689291491810c00a1.png

So I really don't think it can be a failure from SSD pool storage...

I also tried to create a 50GB virtual disk on my real NAS pool storage, same result.

21.log 175.14 kB · 4 downloads 23.log 55.52 kB · 5 downloads

There is something strange about how ESXi emulates HDDs indeed. We have it on our list. As w workaround someone posted a way to manually create disks and put them into a pool (kind of side-stepping the UI) in the GH issue. From what we know it shouldn't be a problem at all if used like this as internally DSM uses just a combo of MDs and LVMs anyway.

On 8/20/2021 at 11:55 AM, psychoboi32 said:

I just notice I can only boot redpill if I use legacy bios but for apollolake xpenlogy it was recommended to use UEFI, hmm can we resolve some errors by that idk but we can try.

The UEFI boot actually causes an another set of problems. The DSM is perfectly happy when booted using legacy boot as long as the "withefi" option is enabled. The issue with UEFI is that is not really standarized (or we should say it's very loose). Since EFI can initialize devices and what not on some platforms e.g. serial ports or USB ports aren't working when booted into Linux. This is why we opted to force the loader into legacy/BIOS mode. This isn't a limitation per se - it's just how we configured the GRUB and if needed it can be easily enabled to boot in UEFI mode if desired.

On 8/20/2021 at 2:49 PM, haydibe said:

You are right, wasn't that hard after all. 

I have noticed the backup, but honestly don't like the idea of restoring someone elses backup.

At the end it was as easy as adding a virtio network card, the usb controller and serial0 port, and manualy edit the vm's conf to add:

args: -device 'qemu-xhci,addr=0x18' -drive 'id=synoboot,file=/var/lib/vz/images/XXX/redpill-DS918+_7.0-41890.img,if=none,format=raw' -device 'usb-storage,id=synoboot,drive=synoboot,bootindex=5'

at the top of the vm config file: /etc/pve/nodes/zzz/qemu-server/xxx.conf

Then used this user_config.json:

{
      "pid": "0x0001",
      "vid": "0x46f4",
      "sn": "xxxxxxxx",
      "mac1": "xxxxxxxxxxx"
    },
  }
}

Of course with a generated sn and mac1.

What should I say: Successfully migrated one of my old XPE vm's from ESXi to Proxmox.

I do favor the usb bootdrive approach over the sata_dom boot approach. For me that's the way to go, unless ThorGroup argues in one of their fabulous explainations why it's better to use sata_dom instead :)

The SATA DOM may be A TAD BIT more stable (i.e. more consistant to boot), just MAYBE a tiny bit, but if it boots it doesn't matter. The USB boot relies on precise timing while SATA shim has an exclusive control over the driver - that's why, in short, the SATA DOM may be a tiny bit better. However, where it makes an actual difference is when your boot drive is not emulated.

SATA DOMs are meant to run 24x7, they're meant to sit in a hot case for years, they're meant to be overwritten many times. USB sticks... not so much. SATA DOMs are often times slower and more expensive. So in essence if you can replace the physical USB flash drive when it fails and doesn't boot after a reboot go with USB as it's easier to grab and update/edit. If you want something rock solid and/or you cannot easily replace it if it fails go with the SATA DOM ;)

On 8/20/2021 at 3:37 PM, Orphée said:

Inside the user_config.json

{
    "vid": "0x058f",
    "pid": "0x6387",
    "sn": "1XXXXXXXXX9",
    "mac1": "001132XXXXXX",
    "sata_uid": "1",
    "sata_pcislot": "5",
    "DiskIdxMap": "0C",
    "SataPortMap": "1",
    "SasIdxMap": "0"
  },
}

The sata_uid and sata_pcislot doesn't have any effect. In fact you should NOT include them as they're not masked from the cmdline presented to the OS. As far as we can see they never did have any effect even in Jun's loader.

On 8/20/2021 at 4:10 PM, T-REX-XP said:

@ThorGroup,From the device perspective it look like this:  MMC/SD card mmcblk0 device. Thanks in advance.

20191211_220100.jpg

That is most likely not gonna work as syno kernel only supports boot drives originating from the SCSI driver (and its derivatives like USB). SD/MMC cards are handled by a different driver. Since we cannot modify the kernel itself it may be hard to pull off. While we may simulate its presence as /dev/synoboot other things will start falling apart as everything in DSM expects /dev/synoboot to be an SCSI-complaint device, have an SCSI type etc

On 8/20/2021 at 5:52 PM, Orphée said:

OK !

Working on ESXi !!

I found the issue !

image.thumb.png.d8b0aef5e4397695e65eec6f5c3a420a.png

I was using Jun's loader vmdk to mount redpill-synoboot.img

actually I was wrong...

I took Starwind V2V converter to convert redpill IMG to VMDK and it created the vmdk file and the associated flat.vmdk disk :

# Disk DescriptorFile
version=1
encoding="windows-1252"
CID=fbd25003
parentCID=ffffffff
isNativeSnapshot="no"
createType="vmfs"

# Extent description
RW 262144 VMFS "synoboot-flat.vmdk" 0

# The Disk Data Base 
#DDB

ddb.adapterType = "ide"
ddb.geometry.cylinders = "260"
ddb.geometry.heads = "16"
ddb.geometry.sectors = "63"
ddb.longContentID = "b54753230135a2f2b9fa336bfbd25003"
ddb.thinProvisioned = "1"
ddb.uuid = "60 00 C2 98 2d f4 38 d4-22 d2 67 98 f0 73 54 b3"
ddb.virtualHWVersion = "4"

I was able to initiate disk, all seems OK :

image.thumb.png.6e7a5d21ffdcfc2e83ed594016b3bb1a.png

image.thumb.png.969f48b0cd03c19a74c7e3305023aafe.png

Thanks @ThorGroup

Hm, so what's actually different here from the "normal" way ESXi creates disks? We don't use ESXi very often - you seem to have more experience with it :)

Your boot disk may be too big if DSM tries to format it.

On 8/20/2021 at 6:39 PM, sebg35 said:

From my side i was not able to install DSM 7, using Esxi 7.0 and DSM7 for 918+ (2* 100GB DATA disks are defined under sata1:0 and sata1:1) :

image.png.e77baa11801ffed4e69714db937ed2ec.png

It sounds like it can't find both data disks, and installer is trying to format synoboot (After a reboot -> Grub rescue)

[...]

Your disks moved beyond the sdz limit. DSM doesn't support sdaa-sdaz enumeration (only single letters). You need to play with the SATA mapping. See this post: https://xpenology.com/forum/topic/44285-proxmox-hba-passthrough-second-virtual-controller-not-detected/?do=findComment&comment=204352

On 8/20/2021 at 7:11 PM, haydibe said:

If layers end up in the buildcache, you can clean it with: docker builder purge -a

If images stack up in the local image cache, you can clean them with: docker image purge (warning: this will remove all "dangling" images, where the image:tag got assigned to a new image).  Though, I typical remove the images by hand with `docker image rm imageid1 imageid2 image3` (you can delete one or more images at a time)

Huge thanks for helping everybody with the docker - it's amazing. We just saw your PM... yes, that one from like 3 weeks ago (sorry!!! we must've clicked the notification and dismiss it). We couldn't give enough likes!

On 8/20/2021 at 7:12 PM, Orphée said:

@ThorGroup I tried the exact same steps with bromolow-7.0-41222

But it fails

image.thumb.png.42449d3341a2001852448ca8d8b53a06.png

FYI I also tried to update 6.2.4 to "update 2" but it fails and loop in restore mode.

messages.txt 265.25 kB · 1 download tee_telnet_7.0_21.log 589.98 kB · 0 downloads dmesg.txt 191.25 kB · 0 downloads

Correct us if we are wrong but the log says you only have a single ~34GB SATA drive and you're booting with SATA DOM support. For it to work you need the loader image to be mounted as SATA and it has to be <=1GiB.

On 8/20/2021 at 7:16 PM, Orphée said:

Not with passthrough yet. it is a created 32GB drive on SATA 1:0 (added new SATA controller)

I won't risk my "prod" disks until it is considered as stable.

But I'm not able to install DSM 7.0 with DS3615xs on ESXi yet... Only 6.2.4 is working currently.

Edit :

as a reminder, my user_config.json :

{ 
    "vid": "0x058f",
    "pid": "0x6387",
    "sn": "1330LXXXXXX",
    "mac1": "001132XXXXXX",
    "sata_uid": "1",
    "sata_pcislot": "5",
    "DiskIdxMap": "0C",
  },
}

Do not use sata_uid and sata_pcislot - this will not cause problems in the current versions but it can in the future.

On 8/20/2021 at 8:05 PM, Orphée said:

Ok so I replaced SataPortMap and DiskIdxMap values

I took yours instead of Jun's loader

with jun's loader values :

DiskIdxMap=0C

SataPortMap=1

it fails

with :

DiskIdxMap=1000

SataPortMap=4

it works

Then I'm able to boot/install DSM 7.0

But same as you, I can't initialise volume, disk does not meet requirements.

image.thumb.png.4566fec4c0301b469fa0e4418d00416d.png

image.thumb.png.c04e1aec59886ecce54fb1c50dfbbd88.png

image.thumb.png.1a2ee875eafe54f3e9b8fed4cd40c838.png

And Info Center is empty, whereas on 6.2.4 it is filled with SN and stuffs...

7.0_21.log_OK_boot_disk_KO_2.txt 390.57 kB · 0 downloads

dmesg.txt 199.83 kB · 1 download messages.txt 242.48 kB · 0 downloads

This is an issue tracked on GH: https://github.com/RedPill-TTG/redpill-lkm/issues/14
There's a workaround but not a proper solution yet. As for the info center it's a JS bug in the DSM itself.

On 8/20/2021 at 8:32 PM, scoobdriver said:

Ok where at the same point then :)

the bonus with those values are the data disk shows as disk 1 not 2 

edit ; I think juns loader for esxi also uses 

DiskIdxMap=1000

SataPortMap=4 

Be careful with blindly copying SATA maps from Jun's loader. We're emulating SATA DOM differently and thus you will lose one drive if you just copy it. Look at

On 8/20/2021 at 9:32 PM, dreamtek said:

The current version cant support ovmf(uefi) in pve?Once i choose Q35+OVMF,it stuck at efi shell during booting

We deliberately disabled UEFI boot (see above for more reasoning). You can use SeaBIOS with Q35 (or others). To our knowledge there's no disadvantage of using BIOS mode.

On 8/20/2021 at 11:35 PM, Orphée said:

I'm trying to update DSM 6.2.4 to DSM 6.2.4 update 2

I see this in logs :

[  995.929991] <redpill/intercept_execve.c:92> Blocked ./H2OFFT-Lx64 from running

And the update fails and DSM switch to recover (not recoverable actually)

Is it something expected @ThorGroup ?

Thanks

Yes, this is specifically made to disable BIOS update which normally is done on syno hws. If ran on any other hardware it will either crash the CPU (the VM or physical box will act like the reset button was pressed), or it will damage the BIOS (if running on a real hw and the motherboard happens to use the same Insyde BIOS).

See more on that here: https://github.com/RedPill-TTG/dsm-research/blob/master/quirks/hw-firmware-update.md

On 8/20/2021 at 11:59 PM, psychoboi32 said:

you are right so what should I do means I have coffeelake machine, and choosing bromollow give it kernel panic and it reboot (I don't know correct word) (C-C-C-C-R). I have last option which is passthough all my hdd and mask its drive controller (everything physical hdd to virtual) (no temp. nothing it will just work for sake of POC (prof of concept)).

We will have a way to load drivers in the stable release ;)

On 8/21/2021 at 12:53 AM, Orphée said:

Really?! It will be a dealbreaker for me!

Edit : this ? : https://mariushosting.com/synology-how-to-use-reverse-proxy-on-dsm-7/

In general, you shouldn't have the DSM panel open to the public internet (with reverse proxy or not ;)).

On 8/21/2021 at 1:00 AM, haydibe said:

The RP would've been the dealbreaker. I couldn't find it. Thanks to Orphée, we know it exists, but it placed in the "advanced" tab of the "Login Portal" navigation item.

Docker works fine. Just tested a compose deployment -> works like a charm. Tested a swarm stack deployment -> still broken (been broken since 17.05 supports the swarm mode) on Synology's Docker distribution.

Syno's docker is ancient and modified. (at least on v6). It's good for simple things but anything more advanced... oh boy, we've tried and it's painful :D

On 8/21/2021 at 1:33 AM, Balrog said:

Ahhh, v0.5.4 did the trick! Thank you very much for the hint! Now the loader will compile.

I only get some warnings:

include/linux/kfifo.h:390:37: warning: initialization of 'unsigned char' from 'int *' makes integer from pointer without a cast [-Wint-conversion]
/opt/redpill-lkm/config/cmdline_delegate.c:405:74: warning: value computed is not used [-Wunused-value]
/opt/redpill-lkm/config/runtime_config.c:168:53: warning: passing argument 2 of 'validate_nets' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type [-Wdiscarded-qualifiers]

I will be able to test the image hopefully tomorrow. :-)

We've fixed the kfifo stuff (see update notes at the beginning of this post). Other ones are harmless. We're planning to fix them as they shouldn't be there if we care about the code quality (and we do!).

On 8/21/2021 at 2:41 AM, jumkey said:

Use Github Action automatically compile kernel modules

download https://github.com/jumkey/redpill-lkm/actions/runs/1151689502

now we can go making windows version rp-load with something like @@@GITGITHUB_LKM@@@/rp.ko

That's an amazing idea! We shouldn't run out of "free minutes" as the LKM compilation doesn't use a lot of resources. Can you create an issue in the loader repo, so we don't lose it in the sea of posts?

The only thing which we cannot build on GH are full loader images as they contain syno propraitary binaries from PATs.

On 8/21/2021 at 2:53 AM, psychoboi32 said:

I am missing something, can somebody help my virtio driver not working i follow what I understood and put mpt3sas.ko like virtio did but none of them loading :( poor me
hope anyone help

Edit 1:-
@haydibe R u able to get lsi-sas-2008 card & virtio on ds3615xs built. means i tried but failed hope you guide me here.

proxmox config

args: -device 'qemu-xhci,addr=0x18' -drive 'id=synoboot,file=/var/lib/vz/template/iso/DS3615xs7.img,if=none,format=raw' -device 'usb-storage,id=synoboot,drive=synoboot,bootindex=5'
boot: order=scsi0;ide2
cores: 4
hostpci0: 0000:01:00
hostpci1: 0000:08:00
memory: 8192
name: xpen
numa: 0
ostype: l26
scsihw: virtio-scsi-pci
serial0: socket
smbios1: uuid=CBA73ABA-6D53-44E8-BFB1-7A32B71F794E
sockets: 1
vga: serial0
virtio1: local-lvm:vm-500-disk-0,cache=unsafe,size=32G

~

Edit 2:-
Is anyone know how to get logs dmesg and all on proxmox, i only use proxmox as production server never debug it. thanks

When using virtio CONTROLLER your disk should be set to SATA and not to virtio PORT. The disk must present itself as SCSI-complaint to the Linux kernel so that syno patches pick it up properly.

To get the logs you need to add a serial port (Even better if you can add 2). Then you can access them by typing "qm terminal 101 -serial0" where 101 is the id of your VM and the "serial0" is the number of your serial port on the VM counting from 0 up to 3.

On 8/21/2021 at 3:50 AM, psychoboi32 said:

edit 1.1:- wow sata failed and scsi both shows me this 45f8aa07cf390e416eda6822383bdd61.jpg

failed due to file corrupt

That is often caused by a weird issue in QEMU where if you reset the machine too quickly it will not respond to some SCSI commands. If it happens all the time try stoppping the VM, placing the file again, wait ~10s, and start the VM again.

On 8/21/2021 at 4:48 AM, haydibe said:

Should we worry about this output in /var/log/messages?

2021-08-20T22:30:28+02:00 dsm synocloudserviceauth[27855]: cloudservice_get_api_key.cpp:21 Cannot get key
2021-08-20T22:30:28+02:00 dsm synocloudserviceauth[27855]: cloudservice_register_api_key.cpp:293 Register api key failed: Auth Fail
2021-08-20T22:30:28+02:00 dsm notify[27851]: pushservice_update_ds_token.c:52 fgets failed
2021-08-20T22:30:28+02:00 dsm notify[27851]: pushservice_update_ds_token.c:147 Can't set api key
2021-08-20T22:30:28+02:00 dsm notify[27851]: pushservice_utils.c:325 SYNOPushserviceUpdateDsToken failed.
2021-08-20T22:30:28+02:00 dsm notify[27851]: pushservice_utils.c:387 GenerateDsToken Failed
2021-08-20T22:30:28+02:00 dsm notify[27851]: Failed to get ds token.

Since 18:30 this block repeats roughly 50 times in the logs.  Seems there is the need to supress one more url.

Huh.... it's spamming these hardcore. They probably didn't predict that they cannot access the API.

On 8/21/2021 at 4:50 PM, joad said:

Hi, I am currently testing 7.0-41222 DS3615xs on a barebone Xeon E3-1245. Everything works fine except info center and the general tab, it is completely empty.

Does anyone have ideas on how to start troubleshooting? 

That's actually a DSM bug - if you look into Chrome dev console you will see that the UI gets the data from the backend but the JS fails to display the tab. It can be safely ignored - they will probably fix it as this is still a beta on 3615. If not there's really nothing you're losing here :D

On 8/22/2021 at 2:01 PM, gadreel said:
  Various Fail Messages (Hide contents)

2021-08-21T19:20:19+03:00 RedPill synocgid[7672]: noise.cpp:206 Failed [pkey.empty() && !get_device_info_from_store(account, did, pkey, state, rememberme)]

2021-08-22T00:52:58+03:00 RedPill synocgid[7672]: session/timeout.cpp:70 gadreel has session timeout.

2021-08-22T00:52:58+03:00 RedPill synocgid[7672]: noise.cpp:206 Failed [pkey.empty() && !get_device_info_from_store(account, did, pkey, state, rememberme)]

2021-08-22T08:09:53+03:00 RedPill synocgid[7672]: session/timeout.cpp:70 gadreel has session timeout.

2021-08-22T08:09:53+03:00 RedPill synocgid[7672]: AccessTokenWrapper.cpp:103 (AccessTokenWrapper.cpp:103)Failed [!szSid || !szSid[0]]

2021-08-22T08:49:57+03:00 RedPill synocgid[7672]: noise.cpp:206 Failed [pkey.empty() && !get_device_info_from_store(account, did, pkey, state, rememberme)]

I do not know if these failed messages have anything helpful... other than that I have been running Apollolake 7/0 for days without any issues.

There are actually perfectly normal, regardless of the hardware (i.e. they appear on a real hw as well).

On 8/22/2021 at 9:05 PM, Orphée said:

I have to re-stop my PROD Jun's Xpenology, stop ESXi, remove my 4 prod disks, place my temp test disk, reboot ESXi, and start 7.0 test VM...

Comparing dmesg from Jun's loader with redpill

I don't see in redpill dmesg any reference to :

mpt2sas

From my Jun's loader dmesg

[    1.445556] megasas: 06.506.00.00-rc1 Sat. Feb. 9 17:00:00 PDT 2013
[    1.449366] mpt2sas version 20.00.00.00 loaded
[    1.449589] scsi31 : Fusion MPT SAS Host
[    1.451133] mpt2sas0: 64 BIT PCI BUS DMA ADDRESSING SUPPORTED, total mem (4055204 kB)
[    1.523249] mpt2sas0: MSI-X vectors supported: 1, no of cores: 2, max_msix_vectors: -1
[    1.523262] mpt2sas 0000:0b:00.0: irq 77 for MSI/MSI-X
[    1.524207] mpt2sas0-msix0: PCI-MSI-X enabled: IRQ 77
[    1.524209] mpt2sas0: iomem(0x00000000fd3fc000), mapped(0xffffc90008240000), size(16384)
[    1.524211] mpt2sas0: ioport(0x0000000000005000), size(256)
[    1.560214] tsc: Refined TSC clocksource calibration: 3492.075 MHz
[    1.560217] Switching to clocksource tsc
[    1.638116] mpt2sas0: Allocated physical memory: size(7445 kB)
[    1.638119] mpt2sas0: Current Controller Queue Depth(3305), Max Controller Queue Depth(3432)
[    1.638121] mpt2sas0: Scatter Gather Elements per IO(128)
[    1.696633] mpt2sas0: LSISAS2008: FWVersion(20.00.07.00), ChipRevision(0x03), BiosVersion(07.39.02.00)
[    1.696635] mpt2sas0: Protocol=(Initiator,Target), Capabilities=(TLR,EEDP,Snapshot Buffer,Diag Trace Buffer,Task Set Full,NCQ)
[    1.696766] mpt2sas0: sending port enable !!
[    1.700974] mpt2sas0: host_add: handle(0x0001), sas_addr(0x5003005703dbf193), phys(8)
[    1.707097] mpt2sas0: port enable: SUCCESS

Do I miss something about mtp2sas ?

I'm still trying to understand how DiskIdxMap and SataPortMap works... maybe I'm missing something with it...

See the haydibe post as well as this guest post with screenshots:

On 8/22/2021 at 9:16 PM, haydibe said:

(...)

Though, I am currious what `sata_uid=1 sata_pcislot=5` actualy means? Does it specify the location of the sata_dom drive?

sata_uid and sata_pcislot are parameters which were read by the Jun's loader but never actually used for anything. We're speculating that he wanted to shim the SCSI driver but decided against (as this is a buuumpy road as we've found). In previous DSM versions a userland hack was useful, now not so much.
While running RP you should NOT add these parameters as they're not removed from cmdline. While this doesn't cause any issues yet it may start in future DSM versions.

The comment in the shim - https://github.com/RedPill-TTG/redpill-lkm/blob/master/shim/boot_dev/sata_boot_shim.c - explains in details various methods of searching for the SATA DOM and addresses why relying on the location isn't a good idea ;)

On 8/23/2021 at 2:00 AM, mcdull said:

May I know what is the targeted minimum hardware for redpill project?

I am curious if my idle QNAP TS-439 Pro II+ with 32bit atom (cpu:D410) is able to boot 6.2.4.

Thanks.

If this atom supports MOVB you can even run 918+ build. However for this hardware 3615xs build is probably the best. Regardless, that CPU is very slow. It will run... it will.... but the experience will be pretty miserable.

On 8/23/2021 at 12:02 PM, tbc0309 said:

The reason for this installation error is that there is an error in executing the external "update" binary file. The specific operation method is: manually modify "scemd" in the "/usr/syno/bin" directory, prohibit him from executing the "update" binary file, and instead point to a script defined by himself to solve the file parsing during installation.

error.png

You should NEVER modify scemd as it's protected by a checksum and it will trigger autodestruction with time limit. Normally the RP kernel module blocks all update files. Are you talking about "updater" file? This is the main updater file which does the whole DSM installation.

On 8/24/2021 at 2:16 AM, Dreadnought said:

I get the notification that Disk 2 is reidentified every minute. I hope that one day this issue is also beeing fixed.

It will. We didn't get to the ESXi weirdness with drives. It may be the problem with hddmon or SMART. Proxmox/QEMU emulate a partial SMART (fully fake but it's there). This is what may be missing on ESXi.

On 8/25/2021 at 4:05 PM, seanone said:

Thank you for your hard work, @ThorGroup @haydibe and others.

Wait for face detection and mpt3sas available.

We believe there should be a separate topic for the face detection problem. It was discussed somewhere on the page 22-24 - we're not sure if anyone created a separate topic (and it's a completely separate from the loader).

On 8/25/2021 at 9:57 PM, Orphée said:

Should Proxmox considered as a better alternative than ESXi in the future ? or is it just a matter of debugging time ?

In our experience Proxmox was superior. ESXi is amazing for enterprise when you're running a fully supported hardware. In any other circumstances Proxmox is most likely a better choice. Especially that ESXi free version is more like a trial version of the full thing.
@haydibe hit the nail in the head with explanation.

On 8/26/2021 at 2:37 PM, Orphée said:

I'll stay on esxi then, unless redpill loader needs proxmox in near future (esxi bugs or anything else)

If you like ESXi definitely stay on it. It will be working on it. The issue with ESXi is that it's mostly concentrated on supporting Windows and its quirks. It's less friendly towards Linux guests and their quirks (e.g. it doesn't emulate SMART from what we see, at least on the free version).

On 8/26/2021 at 7:19 PM, ghtester said:

I have succesfully compiled the image using docker, unfortunately the baremetal devices I can use for testing have just Broadcom ethernet adapters. Is there an easy way to modify the script(s) to get compiled & included tg3 module driver please? Where should I start looking?

Currently - no. We will have a sane method of adding drivers in the future.

On 8/26/2021 at 7:22 PM, Davide said:

Hello all, i'm following this thread since its appareance

Built redpill.ko on a centos 7 machine with gcc 4.8.5 ... all seems ok

Built image on a centos 8 machine because on the centos 7 machine it fails with 

include/patch.sh: line 52: @@@COMMON@@@/ramdisk-001-disable-root-pwd.patch: File o directory non esistente
[!] One of the patches - @@@COMMON@@@/ramdisk-001-disable-root-pwd.patch - failed to apply

So far, so good

I'm trying to run the loader on a libvirt vm 

It always fails on starting scemd

:: Starting scemd
[   12.708612] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at 0000000000004cf9
[   12.709011] IP: [<ffffffff8138c567>] syno_mv_9235_disk_led_set+0x27/0xc0
[   12.709011] PGD 175fbd067 PUD 175fff067 PMD 0 
[   12.709011] Oops: 0000 [#1] SMP 
[   12.709011] Modules linked in: bromolow_synobios(PO) nfsv3 nfs lockd sunrpc i40e(O) ixgbe(O) igb(O) i2c_algo_bit e1000e(O) dca vxlan ip_tunnel vfat fat sg virtio_scsi(OF) virtio_net(OF) virtio_blk(OF) virtio_pci(OF) virtio_ring(OF) virtio(OF) etxhci_hcd usb_storage xhci_hcd uhci_hcd ehci_pci ehci_hcd usbcore usb_common [last unloaded: bromolow_synobios]
[   12.709011] CPU: 1 PID: 4595 Comm: scemd Tainted: PF          O 3.10.108 #41222
[   12.709011] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009), BIOS rel-1.14.0-0-g155821a-rebuilt.opensuse.org 04/01/2014

Someone could have some ideas?

Many thanks in advance

That seems like a completely borked loader code hmm... the variable is not replaced + it seems like the kernel module didn't load at all. Can you try again with the newest version and if not working post the issue on GH? It's much easier to manage it rather than reply to mixed posts ;)

On 8/27/2021 at 11:32 PM, loomes said:

(...)

The smallupdate part. At this point it hangs everytime when i upgraded. After disable this all works fine.

@Orphée THX

We need to investigate that small part further - can you create a GH issue for this in the loader repo?

13 hours ago, yanjun said:

@ThorGroup

Hello, I have a lsi 9207-8i working in IT mode, which means that it is used as an hba card to pass my hard drive to my nas virtual machine. Under jun 6.2.3, my pve virtual machine startup mode is set to UEFI, but currently redpill does not support this option, so when I select the HBA card through LSI 9207-8i and start the virtual machine, the system first loads the LSI ROM and shows that 8 hard disks have been read (in my case) , And then stuck in the following interface: Booting from Hard Disk..., my guess is because the hard disk loaded by the HBA card affects the arrangement of the entire hard disk, resulting in the inability to read the boot information, I don’t know if my guess is Correct, do you have any ideas for solving this problem.

532991683__20210829015637.thumb.png.ca51d561fb10a47dca647e29b2ed0e1c.png

When I cancel the option of rom-bar =1 in the pass-through, boot can start, but I get a lot of error messages, and finally get stuck in the place shown below

[...]

These errors seem to be coming from inside of the Linux-made driver for the HBA card. There may be some problem with IRQs on your platform?

13 hours ago, coint_cho said:

I have saw a few options given by the members of this thread such as using VirtIO as my ethernet adapter in vmdx but since my knowledge with VM is scarce.. not really sure how to do that.

You need to make your ethernet as e1000e or virtIO - then it should see it ;) You should be able to double click the adapter in the VM config and change that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 12

35 minutes ago, psychoboi32 said:

press enter and it will be given diskstation> write root and enter and then ip a

it will give you ip address else your ethernet card not working my guess but boot working fine imo

Thank you! I was successful in booting it up, turns out that it got assigned a new IP when it was booting from SeaBIOS, currently up and running! Added an extra 32GB VHDD to test and is currently working :)

image.thumb.png.f5e7388324a1dbd21f5645cd8019981a.png

10 minutes ago, ThorGroup said:

You need to make your ethernet as e1000e or virtIO - then it should see it ;) You should be able to double click the adapter in the VM config and change that.

Oh I've rechecked my config and somehow it automatically reverted back to e1000 for some reason.. changed it to e1000e and I'm getting an IP and currently have installed DiskStation on it, but right now another road block unfortunately. 

image.thumb.png.c67a17f47407c05473d5e2f7a2378a40.png

I've seen other people with the same issues here so.. it's a 128GB SATA disk mounted in VMWare. 

@ThorGroup thank you once again for the update and adressing all issues that come up!

Would you mind to provide some insights about where `"DiskIdxMap": "0C", "SataPortMap": "1", "SasIdxMap": "0"` actualy are ment to be configured in the user_config.json? According the redpill-load README.md it should be a k/v structure specified in "synoinfo". Though so far everyone seems to add them in "extra_cmdline".

Is this the intended usage?

"synoinfo": {
  "DiskIdxMap": "OC",
},

Afterall, those parameters are not only usefull for those that use sata_dom boot, but also for those that use the usb boot and want to bring order into the drive ordering.

Note: I believe SasIdxMap is not required if no sas controller is passed into the vm, on the other side it doesn't seem to make any harm.

Edited by haydibe

@ThorGroup as always thanks for taking the time to reply to all those posts and assist all of us.

Now that the loader works for most (maybe all) users in order to make testing easier and efficient I have a stupid question to ask. When you add new commits to your repositories and we generate the new bootloader with haydbibe's docker solution in order to test properly do we have to format the disks/delete and recreate the virtio sata disks and start the installation procedure all over again or just boot with the newly generated bootloader from the previous installation and if it works then all is good?

Edited by gadreel

Ok, after a few trial and errors, currently I've identified that DS918+ can't be booted and installed since the bootloader will be counted in DiskStation together and it will format that vdk as well(DS918+ only has USB boot option), while the DS3615XS can be booted from both USB/SATA(Storage doesn't work and will only show not compatible unfortunately), selecting booting from SATA doesn't prompt me to format my bootloader vdk image, anyone knows any workaround for this? (I'm using VMWare Workstation 16). However, it can be booted from USB and installed in Proxmox with no issues(Referring to DS918+ Apollo Lake).

Edited by coint_cho

Hi, thanks for all your work @ThorGroup @haydibe and all @others.

I have updated the loader and all works good with i440fx in Proxmox (DS3615xs).

I have read the q35 is better than i440fx. So I switch to q35 but with that, the boot takes longer and my Volume2 is crashed.

I doesn't found all Harddrives. I have one Virtual and 5 Passtrough Disks. I have switched back to i440fx and all works, thanks god, Volume2 is back.

Do I need mapping or something with the q35 settings?

Here some Pictures and Log-Cuts:

Spoiler

[    2.319173] rdac: device handler registered
[    2.321280] ahci 0000:00:07.0: version 3.0
[    2.337348] ahci 0000:00:07.0: irq 40 for MSI/MSI-X
[    2.338562] ahci 0000:00:07.0: AHCI 0001.0000 32 slots 6 ports 1.5 Gbps 0x3f impl SATA mode
[    2.339601] ahci 0000:00:07.0: flags: 64bit ncq only 
[    2.340332] ahci 0000:00:07.0: setting latency timer to 64
[    2.349824] scsi0 : ahci
[    2.352509] scsi1 : ahci
[    2.353712] scsi2 : ahci
[    2.354923] scsi3 : ahci
[    2.356154] scsi4 : ahci
[    2.357883] scsi5 : ahci
[    2.358684] ata1: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea55000 port 0xfea55100 irq 40
[    2.359877] ata2: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea55000 port 0xfea55180 irq 40
[    2.361051] ata3: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea55000 port 0xfea55200 irq 40
[    2.362346] ata4: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea55000 port 0xfea55280 irq 40
[    2.363481] ata5: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea55000 port 0xfea55300 irq 40
[    2.364547] ata6: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea55000 port 0xfea55380 irq 40
[    2.365440] ahci: probe of 0001:07:00.0 failed with error -22
[    2.366556] ahci: probe of 0001:08:00.0 failed with error -22
[    2.367453] ahci: probe of 0001:09:00.0 failed with error -22
[    2.368202] ahci: probe of 0001:0a:00.0 failed with error -22
[    2.370529] rtc_cmos 00:04: RTC can wake from S4
[    2.371398] rtc_cmos 00:04: rtc core: registered rtc_cmos as rtc0
[    2.372269] rtc_cmos 00:04: alarms up to one day, y3k, 242 bytes nvram, hpet irqs
[    2.373356] i2c /dev entries driver
[    2.373946] md: linear personality registered for level -1
[    2.374674] md: raid0 personality registered for level 0
[    2.375348] md: raid1 personality registered for level 1
[    2.375950] md: raid10 personality registered for level 10
[    2.376837] md: raid6 personality registered for level 6
[    2.377795] md: raid5 personality registered for level 5
[    2.378649] md: raid4 personality registered for level 4
[    2.379561] md: raidF1 personality registered for level 45
[    2.380731] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.25.0-ioctl (2013-06-26) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[    2.381847] cpuidle: using governor ladder
[    2.382435] cpuidle: using governor menu
[    2.383115] TCP: cubic registered
[    2.383567] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    2.384195] Key type dns_resolver registered
[    2.670264] ata1: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
[    2.671483] ata2: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
[    2.672894] ata4: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
[    2.674181] ata3: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
[    2.675655] ata5: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)

Spoiler

[    2.414282] rdac: device handler registered
[    2.417222] ahci 0000:00:1f.2: version 3.0
[    2.418257] ahci 0000:00:1f.2: irq 44 for MSI/MSI-X
[    2.419488] ahci 0000:00:1f.2: AHCI 0001.0000 32 slots 6 ports 1.5 Gbps 0x3f impl SATA mode
[    2.420452] ahci 0000:00:1f.2: flags: 64bit ncq only 
[    2.421069] ahci 0000:00:1f.2: setting latency timer to 64
[    2.430389] scsi0 : ahci
[    2.431769] scsi1 : ahci
[    2.433308] scsi2 : ahci
[    2.434159] scsi3 : ahci
[    2.435181] scsi4 : ahci
[    2.436283] scsi5 : ahci
[    2.436977] ata1: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f100 irq 44
[    2.437886] ata2: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f180 irq 44
[    2.438820] ata3: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f200 irq 44
[    2.439740] ata4: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f280 irq 44
[    2.440765] ata5: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f300 irq 44
[    2.441758] ata6: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f380 irq 44
[    2.442968] ahci 0000:06:07.0: irq 45 for MSI/MSI-X
[    2.444316] ahci 0000:06:07.0: AHCI 0001.0000 32 slots 6 ports 1.5 Gbps 0x3f impl SATA mode
[    2.445304] ahci 0000:06:07.0: flags: 64bit ncq only 
[    2.445878] ahci 0000:06:07.0: setting latency timer to 64
[    2.455730] scsi6 : ahci
[    2.457339] scsi7 : ahci
[    2.458786] scsi8 : ahci
[    2.460098] scsi9 : ahci
[    2.461100] scsi10 : ahci
[    2.462311] scsi11 : ahci
[    2.463099] ata7: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde40000 port 0xfde40100 irq 45
[    2.464353] ata8: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde40000 port 0xfde40180 irq 45
[    2.465706] ata9: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde40000 port 0xfde40200 irq 45
[    2.467051] ata10: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde40000 port 0xfde40280 irq 45
[    2.468376] ata11: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde40000 port 0xfde40300 irq 45
[    2.469842] ata12: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde40000 port 0xfde40380 irq 45
[    2.471212] ahci: probe of 0001:07:00.0 failed with error -22
[    2.472032] ahci: probe of 0001:08:00.0 failed with error -22
[    2.472770] ahci: probe of 0001:09:00.0 failed with error -22
[    2.473440] ahci: probe of 0001:0a:00.0 failed with error -22
[    2.476827] rtc_cmos 00:03: RTC can wake from S4
[    2.478254] rtc_cmos 00:03: rtc core: registered rtc_cmos as rtc0
[    2.479510] rtc_cmos 00:03: alarms up to one day, y3k, 242 bytes nvram, hpet irqs
[    2.481190] i2c /dev entries driver
[    2.482106] md: linear personality registered for level -1
[    2.483189] md: raid0 personality registered for level 0
[    2.484197] md: raid1 personality registered for level 1
[    2.484963] md: raid10 personality registered for level 10
[    2.486226] md: raid6 personality registered for level 6
[    2.486959] md: raid5 personality registered for level 5
[    2.487885] md: raid4 personality registered for level 4
[    2.488685] md: raidF1 personality registered for level 45
[    2.489901] device-mapper: ioctl: 4.25.0-ioctl (2013-06-26) initialised: dm-devel@redhat.com
[    2.491276] cpuidle: using governor ladder
[    2.491979] cpuidle: using governor menu
[    2.492795] TCP: cubic registered
[    2.493358] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    2.493942] Key type dns_resolver registered
[    2.747317] ata2: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    2.748734] ata1: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    2.750388] ata3: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    2.752279] ata4: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    2.753770] ata6: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    2.755628] ata5: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    2.776341] ata8: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
[    2.778314] ata9: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
[    2.780727] ata10: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)

Thanks for your help.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-08-29 um 11.52.11.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-08-29 um 11.58.23.png

Edited by dodo-dk

56 minutes ago, dodo-dk said:

Hi, thanks for all your work @ThorGroup @haydibe and all @others.

I have updated the loader and all works good with i440fx in Proxmox (DS3615xs).

I have read the q35 is better than i440fx. So I switch to q35 but with that, the boot takes longer and my Volume2 is crashed.

I doesn't found all Harddrives. I have one Virtual and 5 Passtrough Disks. I have switched back to i440fx and all works, thanks god, Volume2 is back.

With Q35 the first drive is located at position 7, you will need to define SataPortMap and DiskIdxMap to set the ordering right. Though, before you do that, you will need to check how many sata/scsi controllers are detected inside DSM7 with `lspci | grep -Ei '(SATA|SCSI)'`. I get 4 controllers in total for my Apollolake DSM7 instance without additional passthrough adapters - you will want to configure the values for all controllers to get a reliable drive ordering!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, haydibe said:

Update the toolchain builder to 0.6.0

@Amoureux just pointed out that "realpath" causes errors on his system. I was mistaken to think it commes pre-installed with the linux core tools. Appearently it's not the case:

If you get an error like this:

./redpill_tool_chain.sh: line 34: realpath: command not found

You will need to install the realpath package, e.g. for Ubuntu based sytems:

sudo apt-get install -y realpath

on yum based systems, it should be part of the coreutils package.

Edited by haydibe
  • Like 1

@haydibe since you know about this, this is my existing production xpenlology the SATAs look like that...never had an issue.

image.thumb.png.224101ce30db3e9ee7b1e4fb990d31cb.png

In the past on Unraid QEMU XML I think when I changed the controller to 0-0-0 it went to position 1.

Then the other set of disks use controller 1-0-0, 1-0-1 went to position 7,8

Then the other set of disks use controller 2-0-0, 2-0-1 are in position 13,14.

image.thumb.png.9d3b110ce54c010ed5fb0bbd76134f84.png

The questions are whether I can leave it as is when I change from Jun's loader to Red Pill and if I change the controllers from the XML and they take different numbers will that cause issues to the drives? 

Edited by gadreel

Since the raid/shr information is stored in the meta-data superblock it should not matter if the drives are in the same order.

Though, when It commes to having the ordering of you choice, you might want to start tinkering with SataPortMap and DiskIdxMap.

Actualy I have never seen a QEMU XML. Haven't sumbled accross it on Proxmox so far, no such files are location in /etc or /lib.

I have yet to understand if Proxmox allows that level of configuration for storage.

Update: seems Unraid uses libvirt as a wrapper arround QEMU/KVM. Proxmox directly instructs QEMU/KVM (Warning: do not try to intall libvirt on Proxmox, it might break your installation!).

Edited by haydibe
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, haydibe said:

Since the raid/shr information is stored in the meta-data superblock it should not matter if the drives are in the same order.

Actualy I have never seen a QEEN XML. Haven't sumbled accross it on Proxmox so far, no such fiels are location in /etc or /lib.

I have yet to understand it Proxmox allows that level of configuration for storage.

Thanks for replying. I will leave it as is if it will not cause any issues...

Because if I remember correct maybe I read something somewhere (I could be very wrong) that DS918+ cannot take more than 12 drives, but maybe that has nothing to do with those numbers.

Edited by gadreel

6 hours ago, ThorGroup said:

There is something strange about how ESXi emulates HDDs indeed. We have it on our list. As w workaround someone posted a way to manually create disks and put them into a pool (kind of side-stepping the UI) in the GH issue. From what we know it shouldn't be a problem at all if used like this as internally DSM uses just a combo of MDs and LVMs anyway

I was also able to use the VMware / ESxi Sata disk by first booting with a 6.2.4 loader, initialising/creating  the pool /volume , and then swapping out the loader for 7.0 and migrating . The Disk is now usable (but does show attention ) 

Untitled3.thumb.jpg.4805aa6a8dc0c8400e795ec7ca83ee0e.jpg2031155356_Untitled2.thumb.jpg.450276deeea55e39ed047332ff28c828.jpg

7 hours ago, ThorGroup said:

If this atom supports MOVB you can even run 918+ build. However for this hardware 3615xs build is probably the best. Regardless, that CPU is very slow. It will run... it will.... but the experience will be pretty miserable.

Thanks, just try from dust.  Turn out it is too old that it stop at the word "GURB" only on screen.  Tried both usb sticks and DOM.

9 hours ago, ThorGroup said:

Why would you do that? If you're doing bare metal the DSM is perfectly fine with using an SSD. Emulating SSD as HDD can actually be destructive to the SSD as the OS will not know that the underlying storage is a flash media.
If you want to use the internal SSD/flash storage as the install media you surely can. If it's a SATA-based one just boot with SATA support. If it's USB just take the vid/pid and put it into the config.

@ThorGroup, Thank you for the updates. God job so far:)

There is a lot of hardware that has building EMMC/SSD storage and Intel-based CPU. Some of them successfully loaded Jun loader, but no one HDD has been found. Also the sata ports is also missed. This PC is really great candidate to be a portable/travel NAS. My dream is to build portable nas that is based on intel CPU with quick copy button and other features from DSM))

It will be the ideal variant for the drones owners or travelers.

Do you have an example how to use the PMU emulation?? Any examples ?? Thanks in advance.

As I saw, now all communication with PMU will be mirrored to /dev/ttyS1 so we can easily find the output of the PMU when some sort of FAN or beep settings has been changed in the DSM settings. For example Fan speed set to Quite mode

[ 2250.254824] <redpill/pmu_shim.c:324> Got 1 bytes from PMU: reason=1 hex={2d} ascii="-"
[ 2250.476426] <redpill/pmu_shim.c:324> Got 1 bytes from PMU: reason=1 hex={6b} ascii="k"
[ 2250.493676] <redpill/pmu_shim.c:249> Unknown 1 byte PMU command with signature hex="6b" ascii="k"

It give us the possibility to connect Arduino and try to build the our own PMU with hardware copy button))

Edited by T-REX-XP
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ThorGroup said:

Loading Linux...
Loading initramfs...
Starting kernel
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
[    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
[    0.000000] Linux version 4.4.180+ (root@build15) (gcc version 7.5.0 (GCC) ) #41890 SMP Thu Jul 15 03:43:42 CST 2021
[    0.000000] Command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/zImage netif_num=1 earlycon=uart8250,io,0x3f8,115200n8 syno_hdd_powerup_seq=1 syno_hdd_detect=0 elevator=elevator root2
[    0.000000] KERNEL supported cpus:
[    0.000000]   Intel GenuineIntel
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: xstate_offset[2]:  576, xstate_sizes[2]:  256
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: Supporting XSAVE feature 0x01: 'x87 floating point registers'
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: Supporting XSAVE feature 0x02: 'SSE registers'
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: Supporting XSAVE feature 0x04: 'AVX registers'
[    0.000000] x86/fpu: Enabled xstate features 0x7, context size is 832 bytes, using 'standard' format.
[    0.000000] e820: BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000000009fbff] usable
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000000009fc00-0x000000000009ffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000000f0000-0x00000000000fffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000100000-0x000000007ffd5fff] usable
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000007ffd6000-0x000000007fffffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000b0000000-0x00000000bfffffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fed1c000-0x00000000fed1ffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000feffc000-0x00000000feffffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fffc0000-0x00000000ffffffff] reserved
[    0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000100000000-0x000000017fffffff] usable
[    0.000000] earlycon: Early serial console at I/O port 0x3f8 (options '115200n8')
[    0.000000] bootconsole [uart0] enabled
[    0.000000] NX (Execute Disable) protection: active
[    0.000000] SMBIOS 2.8 present.
[    0.000000] DMI: QEMU Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009), BIOS rel-1.14.0-0-g155821a1990b-prebuilt.qemu.org 04/01/2014
[    0.000000] Kernel/User page tables isolation: disabled
[    0.000000] e820: update [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff] usable ==> reserved
[    0.000000] e820: remove [mem 0x000a0000-0x000fffff] usable
[    0.000000] e820: last_pfn = 0x180000 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
[    0.000000] MTRR default type: write-back
[    0.000000] MTRR fixed ranges enabled:
[    0.000000]   00000-9FFFF write-back
[    0.000000]   A0000-BFFFF uncachable
[    0.000000]   C0000-FFFFF write-protect
[    0.000000] MTRR variable ranges enabled:
[    0.000000]   0 base 00C0000000 mask 7FC0000000 uncachable
[    0.000000]   1 disabled
[    0.000000]   2 disabled
[    0.000000]   3 disabled
[    0.000000]   4 disabled
[    0.000000]   5 disabled
[    0.000000]   6 disabled
[    0.000000]   7 disabled
[    0.000000] x86/PAT: Configuration [0-7]: WB  WT  UC- UC  WB  WT  UC- UC
[    0.000000] e820: last_pfn = 0x7ffd6 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
[    0.000000] Base memory trampoline at [ffff880000098000] 98000 size 28672
[    0.000000] Using GB pages for direct mapping
[    0.000000] BRK [0x01a6c000, 0x01a6cfff] PGTABLE
[    0.000000] BRK [0x01a6d000, 0x01a6dfff] PGTABLE
[    0.000000] BRK [0x01a6e000, 0x01a6efff] PGTABLE
[    0.000000] log_buf_len: 33554432 bytes
[    0.000000] early log buf free: 127508(97%)
[    0.000000] RAMDISK: [mem 0x32cb5000-0x35651fff]
[    0.000000] ACPI: Early table checksum verification disabled
[    0.000000] ACPI: RSDP 0x00000000000F5870 000014 (v00 BOCHS )
[    0.000000] ACPI: RSDT 0x000000007FFE2189 000038 (v01 BOCHS  BXPC     00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.000000] ACPI: FACP 0x000000007FFE1F79 0000F4 (v03 BOCHS  BXPC     00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.000000] ACPI: DSDT 0x000000007FFE0040 001F39 (v01 BOCHS  BXPC     00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.000000] ACPI: FACS 0x000000007FFE0000 000040
[    0.000000] ACPI: APIC 0x000000007FFE206D 000080 (v01 BOCHS  BXPC     00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.000000] ACPI: HPET 0x000000007FFE20ED 000038 (v01 BOCHS  BXPC     00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.000000] ACPI: MCFG 0x000000007FFE2125 00003C (v01 BOCHS  BXPC     00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.000000] ACPI: WAET 0x000000007FFE2161 000028 (v01 BOCHS  BXPC     00000001 BXPC 00000001)
[    0.000000] ACPI: Local APIC address 0xfee00000
[    0.000000] Zone ranges:
[    0.000000]   DMA      [mem 0x0000000000001000-0x0000000000ffffff]
[    0.000000]   DMA32    [mem 0x0000000001000000-0x00000000ffffffff]
[    0.000000]   Normal   [mem 0x0000000100000000-0x000000017fffffff]
[    0.000000] Movable zone start for each node
[    0.000000] Early memory node ranges
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000000001000-0x000000000009efff]
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000000100000-0x000000007ffd5fff]
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000100000000-0x000000017fffffff]
[    0.000000] Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x0000000000001000-0x000000017fffffff]
[    0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 1048436
[    0.000000]   DMA zone: 64 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000]   DMA zone: 22 pages reserved
[    0.000000]   DMA zone: 3998 pages, LIFO batch:0
[    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 8128 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000]   DMA32 zone: 520150 pages, LIFO batch:31
[    0.000000]   Normal zone: 8192 pages used for memmap
[    0.000000]   Normal zone: 524288 pages, LIFO batch:31
[    0.000000] ACPI: PM-Timer IO Port: 0x608
[    0.000000] ACPI: Local APIC address 0xfee00000
[    0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0xff] dfl dfl lint[0x1])
[    0.000000] IOAPIC[0]: apic_id 0, version 17, address 0xfec00000, GSI 0-23
[    0.000000] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 0 global_irq 2 dfl dfl)
[    0.000000] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 5 global_irq 5 high level)
[    0.000000] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 9 global_irq 9 high level)
[    0.000000] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 10 global_irq 10 high level)
[    0.000000] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 11 global_irq 11 high level)
[    0.000000] ACPI: IRQ0 used by override.
[    0.000000] ACPI: IRQ5 used by override.
[    0.000000] ACPI: IRQ9 used by override.
[    0.000000] ACPI: IRQ10 used by override.
[    0.000000] ACPI: IRQ11 used by override.
[    0.000000] Using ACPI (MADT) for SMP configuration information
[    0.000000] ACPI: HPET id: 0x8086a201 base: 0xfed00000
[    0.000000] smpboot: Allowing 2 CPUs, 0 hotplug CPUs
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x0009f000-0x0009ffff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x000a0000-0x000effff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x000f0000-0x000fffff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x7ffd6000-0x7fffffff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x80000000-0xafffffff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xb0000000-0xbfffffff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xc0000000-0xfed1bfff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfed1c000-0xfed1ffff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfed20000-0xfeffbfff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfeffc000-0xfeffffff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xff000000-0xfffbffff]
[    0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfffc0000-0xffffffff]
[    0.000000] e820: [mem 0xc0000000-0xfed1bfff] available for PCI devices
[    0.000000] clocksource: refined-jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 1910969940391419 ns
[    0.000000] setup_percpu: NR_CPUS:8 nr_cpumask_bits:8 nr_cpu_ids:2 nr_node_ids:1
[    0.000000] PERCPU: Embedded 33 pages/cpu @ffff88017dc00000 s95128 r8192 d31848 u1048576
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s95128 r8192 d31848 u1048576 alloc=1*2097152
[    0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 1
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 1032030
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/zImage netif_num=1 earlycon=uart8250,io,0x3f8,115200n8 syno_hdd_powerup_seq=1 syno_hdd_detect=0 elevator=elevat2
[    0.000000] Internal netif num: 1
[    0.000000] Power on seq num: 1
[    0.000000] SYNO GPIO hdd detect pin: 0
[    0.000000] Mac1: 0011327b9be5
[    0.000000] Serial Number: 1780PDN645708
[    0.000000] Synology Hardware Version: DS918+
[    0.000000] Vender format version: 2
[    0.000000] PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 524288 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes)
[    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
[    0.000000] Memory: 3969472K/4193744K available (5623K kernel code, 863K rwdata, 1748K rodata, 916K init, 664K bss, 224272K reserved, 0K cma-reserved)
[    0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=2, Nodes=1
[    0.000000] Hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.000000]  Build-time adjustment of leaf fanout to 64.
[    0.000000]  RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=8 to nr_cpu_ids=2.
[    0.000000] RCU: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=64, nr_cpu_ids=2
[    0.000000] NR_IRQS:4352 nr_irqs:440 16
[    0.000000] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
[    0.000000] clocksource: hpet: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 19112604467 ns
[    0.000000] hpet clockevent registered
[    0.000000] tsc: Fast TSC calibration using PIT
[    0.000000] tsc: Detected 3491.761 MHz processor
[    0.003007] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 6983.52 BogoMIPS (lpj=3491761)
[    0.004363] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.005008] ACPI: Core revision 20150930
[    0.006318] ACPI: 1 ACPI AML tables successfully acquired and loaded
[    0.007053] Security Framework initialized
[    0.007586] AppArmor: AppArmor initialized
[    0.008008] Mount-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    0.009003] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 8192 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    0.010186] Initializing cgroup subsys io
[    0.010726] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
[    0.011008] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
[    0.011590] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
[    0.012039] CPU: Physical Processor ID: 0
[    0.013003] CPU: Processor Core ID: 0
[    0.014361] mce: CPU supports 10 MCE banks
[    0.014932] Last level iTLB entries: 4KB 0, 2MB 0, 4MB 0
[    0.015003] Last level dTLB entries: 4KB 0, 2MB 0, 4MB 0, 1GB 0
[    0.016006] Speculative Store Bypass: Vulnerable
[    0.018282] Freeing SMP alternatives memory: 24K
[    0.019933] ..TIMER: vector=0x30 apic1=0 pin1=2 apic2=-1 pin2=-1
[    0.029731] TSC deadline timer enabled
[    0.030000] smpboot: CPU0: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1246 v3 @ 3.50GHz (family: 0x6, model: 0x3c, stepping: 0x3)
[    0.030223] Performance Events: 16-deep LBR, Haswell events, full-width counters, Intel PMU driver.
[    0.031228] ... version:                2
[    0.031735] ... bit width:              48
[    0.032003] ... generic registers:      4
[    0.032502] ... value mask:             0000ffffffffffff
[    0.033002] ... max period:             00007fffffffffff
[    0.033670] ... fixed-purpose events:   3
[    0.034002] ... event mask:             000000070000000f
[    0.034845] NMI watchdog: enabled on all CPUs, permanently consumes one hw-PMU counter.
[    0.035087] x86: Booting SMP configuration:
[    0.035620] .... node  #0, CPUs:      #1
[    0.038037] x86: Booted up 1 node, 2 CPUs
[    0.038514] smpboot: Total of 2 processors activated (13967.04 BogoMIPS)
[    0.040230] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.041008] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 1911260446275000 ns
[    0.041008] futex hash table entries: 512 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.043122] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.044145] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.049029] cpuidle: using governor ladder
[    0.054005] cpuidle: using governor menu
[    0.054572] ACPI: bus type PCI registered
[    0.055138] PCI: MMCONFIG for domain 0000 [bus 00-ff] at [mem 0xb0000000-0xbfffffff] (base 0xb0000000)
[    0.056005] PCI: MMCONFIG at [mem 0xb0000000-0xbfffffff] reserved in E820
[    0.056721] PCI: Using configuration type 1 for base access
[    0.057202] perf_event_intel: PMU erratum BJ122, BV98, HSD29 workaround disabled, HT off
[    0.058713] NMI watchdog: enabled on all CPUs, permanently consumes one hw-PMU counter.
[    0.062100] ACPI: Added _OSI(Module Device)
[    0.063003] ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Device)
[    0.063467] ACPI: Added _OSI(3.0 _SCP Extensions)
[    0.063969] ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Aggregator Device)
[    0.065762] ACPI: Interpreter enabled
[    0.066014] ACPI: (supports S0 S4 S5)
[    0.066407] ACPI: Using IOAPIC for interrupt routing
[    0.066971] PCI: Using host bridge windows from ACPI; if necessary, use "pci=nocrs" and report a bug
[    0.069056] ACPI: PCI Root Bridge [PCI0] (domain 0000 [bus 00-ff])
[    0.069709] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC: OS supports [ExtendedConfig ASPM ClockPM Segments MSI]
[    0.070075] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC: OS now controls [PME AER PCIeCapability]
[    0.070876] PCI host bridge to bus 0000:00
[    0.071003] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io  0x0000-0x0cf7 window]
[    0.071728] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io  0x0d00-0xffff window]
[    0.072003] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff window]
[    0.072799] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x80000000-0xafffffff window]
[    0.073002] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0xc0000000-0xfebfffff window]
[    0.073815] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x180000000-0x97fffffff window]
[    0.074003] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
[    0.074620] pci 0000:00:00.0: [8086:29c0] type 00 class 0x060000
[    0.075321] pci 0000:00:01.0: [1234:1111] type 00 class 0x030000
[    0.076883] pci 0000:00:01.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfb000000-0xfbffffff pref]
[    0.079035] pci 0000:00:01.0: reg 0x18: [mem 0xfea18000-0xfea18fff]
[    0.083974] pci 0000:00:01.0: reg 0x30: [mem 0xfea00000-0xfea0ffff pref]
[    0.084450] pci 0000:00:18.0: [1b36:000d] type 00 class 0x0c0330
[    0.085556] pci 0000:00:18.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfea10000-0xfea13fff 64bit]
[    0.087495] pci 0000:00:1a.0: [8086:2937] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[    0.089487] pci 0000:00:1a.0: reg 0x20: [io  0x6040-0x605f]
[    0.090753] pci 0000:00:1a.1: [8086:2938] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[    0.092607] pci 0000:00:1a.1: reg 0x20: [io  0x6060-0x607f]
[    0.094000] pci 0000:00:1a.2: [8086:2939] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[    0.096265] pci 0000:00:1a.2: reg 0x20: [io  0x6080-0x609f]
[    0.097555] pci 0000:00:1a.7: [8086:293c] type 00 class 0x0c0320
[    0.098341] pci 0000:00:1a.7: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfea19000-0xfea19fff]
[    0.100616] pci 0000:00:1b.0: [8086:293e] type 00 class 0x040300
[    0.101375] pci 0000:00:1b.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfea14000-0xfea17fff]
[    0.104179] pci 0000:00:1c.0: [1b36:000c] type 01 class 0x060400
[    0.105277] pci 0000:00:1c.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfea1a000-0xfea1afff]
[    0.107336] pci 0000:00:1c.1: [1b36:000c] type 01 class 0x060400
[    0.108924] pci 0000:00:1c.1: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfea1b000-0xfea1bfff]
[    0.110735] pci 0000:00:1c.2: [1b36:000c] type 01 class 0x060400
[    0.111688] pci 0000:00:1c.2: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfea1c000-0xfea1cfff]
[    0.114115] pci 0000:00:1c.3: [1b36:000c] type 01 class 0x060400
[    0.115267] pci 0000:00:1c.3: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfea1d000-0xfea1dfff]
[    0.117081] pci 0000:00:1d.0: [8086:2934] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[    0.118993] pci 0000:00:1d.0: reg 0x20: [io  0x60a0-0x60bf]
[    0.119646] pci 0000:00:1d.1: [8086:2935] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[    0.122146] pci 0000:00:1d.1: reg 0x20: [io  0x60c0-0x60df]
[    0.123354] pci 0000:00:1d.2: [8086:2936] type 00 class 0x0c0300
[    0.125246] pci 0000:00:1d.2: reg 0x20: [io  0x60e0-0x60ff]
[    0.126514] pci 0000:00:1d.7: [8086:293a] type 00 class 0x0c0320
[    0.127297] pci 0000:00:1d.7: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfea1e000-0xfea1efff]
[    0.129605] pci 0000:00:1e.0: [8086:244e] type 01 class 0x060401
[    0.132484] pci 0000:00:1f.0: [8086:2918] type 00 class 0x060100
[    0.133326] pci 0000:00:1f.0: quirk: [io  0x0600-0x067f] claimed by ICH6 ACPI/GPIO/TCO
[    0.134169] pci 0000:00:1f.2: [8086:2922] type 00 class 0x010601
[    0.136922] pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 0x20: [io  0x6100-0x611f]
[    0.137502] pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 0x24: [mem 0xfea1f000-0xfea1ffff]
[    0.138710] pci 0000:00:1f.3: [8086:2930] type 00 class 0x0c0500
[    0.141145] pci 0000:00:1f.3: reg 0x20: [io  0x0700-0x073f]
[    0.142810] pci 0000:00:1c.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
[    0.143027] pci 0000:00:1c.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfe800000-0xfe9fffff]
[    0.143835] pci 0000:00:1c.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfce00000-0xfcffffff 64bit pref]
[    0.144534] pci 0000:02:00.0: [1000:0087] type 00 class 0x010700
[    0.147018] pci 0000:02:00.0: reg 0x10: [io  0x5000-0x50ff]
[    0.150018] pci 0000:02:00.0: reg 0x14: [mem 0xfe640000-0xfe64ffff 64bit]
[    0.151938] pci 0000:02:00.0: reg 0x1c: [mem 0xfe600000-0xfe63ffff 64bit]
[    0.158275] pci 0000:02:00.0: supports D1 D2
[    0.160103] pci 0000:00:1c.1: PCI bridge to [bus 02]
[    0.160690] pci 0000:00:1c.1:   bridge window [io  0x5000-0x5fff]
[    0.161018] pci 0000:00:1c.1:   bridge window [mem 0xfe600000-0xfe7fffff]
[    0.161900] pci 0000:00:1c.1:   bridge window [mem 0xfcc00000-0xfcdfffff 64bit pref]
[    0.162467] pci 0000:00:1c.2: PCI bridge to [bus 03]
[    0.163032] pci 0000:00:1c.2:   bridge window [mem 0xfe400000-0xfe5fffff]
[    0.163877] pci 0000:00:1c.2:   bridge window [mem 0xfca00000-0xfcbfffff 64bit pref]
[    0.164440] pci 0000:00:1c.3: PCI bridge to [bus 04]
[    0.165037] pci 0000:00:1c.3:   bridge window [mem 0xfe200000-0xfe3fffff]
[    0.165896] pci 0000:00:1c.3:   bridge window [mem 0xfc800000-0xfc9fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.166464] pci 0000:05:01.0: [1b36:0001] type 01 class 0x060400
[    0.167800] pci 0000:05:01.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfe000000-0xfe0000ff 64bit]
[    0.168994] pci 0000:05:02.0: [1b36:0001] type 01 class 0x060400
[    0.169993] pci 0000:05:02.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfe001000-0xfe0010ff 64bit]
[    0.171119] pci 0000:05:03.0: [1b36:0001] type 01 class 0x060400
[    0.173005] pci 0000:05:03.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfe002000-0xfe0020ff 64bit]
[    0.174711] pci 0000:05:04.0: [1b36:0001] type 01 class 0x060400
[    0.175919] pci 0000:05:04.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfe003000-0xfe0030ff 64bit]
[    0.177187] pci 0000:00:1e.0: PCI bridge to [bus 05-09] (subtractive decode)
[    0.178018] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [io  0x1000-0x4fff]
[    0.178782] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfd800000-0xfe1fffff]
[    0.179032] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfc000000-0xfc7fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.179984] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [io  0x0000-0x0cf7 window] (subtractive decode)
[    0.180004] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [io  0x0d00-0xffff window] (subtractive decode)
[    0.181003] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff window] (subtractive decode)
[    0.182003] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [mem 0x80000000-0xafffffff window] (subtractive decode)
[    0.183003] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [mem 0xc0000000-0xfebfffff window] (subtractive decode)
[    0.184002] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [mem 0x180000000-0x97fffffff window] (subtractive decode)
[    0.185487] pci 0000:06:03.0: [1af4:1002] type 00 class 0x00ff00
[    0.186853] pci 0000:06:03.0: reg 0x10: [io  0x4000-0x403f]
[    0.188923] pci 0000:06:03.0: reg 0x20: [mem 0xfc600000-0xfc603fff 64bit pref]
[    0.189753] pci 0000:06:07.0: [8086:2922] type 00 class 0x010601
[    0.192409] pci 0000:06:07.0: reg 0x20: [io  0x4040-0x405f]
[    0.193398] pci 0000:06:07.0: reg 0x24: [mem 0xfde48000-0xfde48fff]
[    0.195089] pci 0000:06:10.0: [8086:1565] type 00 class 0x020000
[    0.197359] pci 0000:06:10.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xfde40000-0xfde43fff 64bit]
[    0.199295] pci 0000:06:10.0: reg 0x1c: [mem 0xfde44000-0xfde47fff 64bit]
[    0.201594] pci 0000:06:12.0: [1af4:1000] type 00 class 0x020000
[    0.202876] pci 0000:06:12.0: reg 0x10: [io  0x4060-0x407f]
[    0.203734] pci 0000:06:12.0: reg 0x14: [mem 0xfde49000-0xfde49fff]
[    0.207003] pci 0000:06:12.0: reg 0x20: [mem 0xfc604000-0xfc607fff 64bit pref]
[    0.208351] pci 0000:06:12.0: reg 0x30: [mem 0xfde00000-0xfde3ffff pref]
[    0.209363] pci 0000:05:01.0: PCI bridge to [bus 06]
[    0.209822] pci 0000:05:01.0:   bridge window [io  0x4000-0x4fff]
[    0.210015] pci 0000:05:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfde00000-0xfdffffff]
[    0.210694] pci 0000:05:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfc600000-0xfc7fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.211623] pci 0000:05:02.0: PCI bridge to [bus 07]
[    0.212014] pci 0000:05:02.0:   bridge window [io  0x3000-0x3fff]
[    0.212667] pci 0000:05:02.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfdc00000-0xfddfffff]
[    0.213025] pci 0000:05:02.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfc400000-0xfc5fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.214291] pci 0000:05:03.0: PCI bridge to [bus 08]
[    0.215015] pci 0000:05:03.0:   bridge window [io  0x2000-0x2fff]
[    0.215610] pci 0000:05:03.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfda00000-0xfdbfffff]
[    0.216025] pci 0000:05:03.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfc200000-0xfc3fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.217291] pci 0000:05:04.0: PCI bridge to [bus 09]
[    0.217751] pci 0000:05:04.0:   bridge window [io  0x1000-0x1fff]
[    0.218014] pci 0000:05:04.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfd800000-0xfd9fffff]
[    0.218663] pci 0000:05:04.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfc000000-0xfc1fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.221893] pci_bus 0000:00: on NUMA node 0
[    0.222298] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKA] (IRQs 5 *10 11)
[    0.224038] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKB] (IRQs 5 *10 11)
[    0.224704] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKC] (IRQs 5 10 *11)
[    0.225203] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKD] (IRQs 5 10 *11)
[    0.225822] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKE] (IRQs 5 *10 11)
[    0.226196] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKF] (IRQs 5 *10 11)
[    0.226834] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKG] (IRQs 5 10 *11)
[    0.227190] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKH] (IRQs 5 10 *11)
[    0.227829] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIA] (IRQs *16)
[    0.228102] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIB] (IRQs *17)
[    0.228613] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIC] (IRQs *18)
[    0.229092] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSID] (IRQs *19)
[    0.229598] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIE] (IRQs *20)
[    0.230094] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIF] (IRQs *21)
[    0.230659] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIG] (IRQs *22)
[    0.231103] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIH] (IRQs *23)
[    0.231777] ACPI: Enabled 1 GPEs in block 00 to 3F
[    0.232126] vgaarb: setting as boot device: PCI:0000:00:01.0
[    0.232701] vgaarb: device added: PCI:0000:00:01.0,decodes=io+mem,owns=io+mem,locks=none
[    0.233025] vgaarb: loaded
[    0.233342] vgaarb: bridge control possible 0000:00:01.0
[    0.234041] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.234490] libata version 3.00 loaded.
[    0.234986] pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
[    0.235013] pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
[    0.236022] PTP clock support registered
[    0.236526] PCI: Using ACPI for IRQ routing
[    0.277314] PCI: pci_cache_line_size set to 64 bytes
[    0.278272] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0x0009fc00-0x0009ffff]
[    0.278934] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0x7ffd6000-0x7fffffff]
[    0.279253] clocksource: Switched to clocksource hpet
[    0.284454] AppArmor: AppArmor Filesystem Enabled
[    0.285046] pnp: PnP ACPI init
[    0.285435] pnp 00:00: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0501 (active)
[    0.286245] pnp 00:01: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0303 (active)
[    0.286982] pnp 00:02: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0f13 (active)
[    0.287756] pnp 00:03: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0b00 (active)
[    0.288600] system 00:04: [mem 0xb0000000-0xbfffffff window] has been reserved
[    0.289420] system 00:04: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c01 (active)
[    0.290370] pnp: PnP ACPI: found 5 devices
[    0.297087] clocksource: acpi_pm: mask: 0xffffff max_cycles: 0xffffff, max_idle_ns: 2085701024 ns
[    0.298638] pci 0000:00:1c.0: bridge window [io  0x1000-0x0fff] to [bus 01] add_size 1000
[    0.300481] pci 0000:00:1c.2: bridge window [io  0x1000-0x0fff] to [bus 03] add_size 1000
[    0.301843] pci 0000:00:1c.3: bridge window [io  0x1000-0x0fff] to [bus 04] add_size 1000
[    0.305138] pci 0000:00:1c.0: res[13]=[io  0x1000-0x0fff] res_to_dev_res add_size 1000 min_align 1000
[    0.306113] pci 0000:00:1c.0: res[13]=[io  0x1000-0x1fff] res_to_dev_res add_size 1000 min_align 1000
[    0.307203] pci 0000:00:1c.2: res[13]=[io  0x1000-0x0fff] res_to_dev_res add_size 1000 min_align 1000
[    0.308252] pci 0000:00:1c.2: res[13]=[io  0x1000-0x1fff] res_to_dev_res add_size 1000 min_align 1000
[    0.309995] pci 0000:00:1c.3: res[13]=[io  0x1000-0x0fff] res_to_dev_res add_size 1000 min_align 1000
[    0.310899] pci 0000:00:1c.3: res[13]=[io  0x1000-0x1fff] res_to_dev_res add_size 1000 min_align 1000
[    0.311812] pci 0000:00:1c.0: BAR 13: assigned [io  0x7000-0x7fff]
[    0.312461] pci 0000:00:1c.2: BAR 13: assigned [io  0x8000-0x8fff]
[    0.313083] pci 0000:00:1c.3: BAR 13: assigned [io  0x9000-0x9fff]
[    0.313651] pci 0000:00:1c.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
[    0.314181] pci 0000:00:1c.0:   bridge window [io  0x7000-0x7fff]
[    0.315259] pci 0000:00:1c.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfe800000-0xfe9fffff]
[    0.316278] pci 0000:00:1c.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfce00000-0xfcffffff 64bit pref]
[    0.317676] pci 0000:00:1c.1: PCI bridge to [bus 02]
[    0.318214] pci 0000:00:1c.1:   bridge window [io  0x5000-0x5fff]
[    0.319313] pci 0000:00:1c.1:   bridge window [mem 0xfe600000-0xfe7fffff]
[    0.320332] pci 0000:00:1c.1:   bridge window [mem 0xfcc00000-0xfcdfffff 64bit pref]
[    0.321801] pci 0000:00:1c.2: PCI bridge to [bus 03]
[    0.322353] pci 0000:00:1c.2:   bridge window [io  0x8000-0x8fff]
[    0.323513] pci 0000:00:1c.2:   bridge window [mem 0xfe400000-0xfe5fffff]
[    0.324634] pci 0000:00:1c.2:   bridge window [mem 0xfca00000-0xfcbfffff 64bit pref]
[    0.326297] pci 0000:00:1c.3: PCI bridge to [bus 04]
[    0.326767] pci 0000:00:1c.3:   bridge window [io  0x9000-0x9fff]
[    0.328087] pci 0000:00:1c.3:   bridge window [mem 0xfe200000-0xfe3fffff]
[    0.329206] pci 0000:00:1c.3:   bridge window [mem 0xfc800000-0xfc9fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.332265] pci 0000:05:01.0: PCI bridge to [bus 06]
[    0.332976] pci 0000:05:01.0:   bridge window [io  0x4000-0x4fff]
[    0.334435] pci 0000:05:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfde00000-0xfdffffff]
[    0.335724] pci 0000:05:01.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfc600000-0xfc7fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.339266] pci 0000:05:02.0: PCI bridge to [bus 07]
[    0.342828] pci 0000:05:02.0:   bridge window [io  0x3000-0x3fff]
[    0.345542] pci 0000:05:02.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfdc00000-0xfddfffff]
[    0.346856] pci 0000:05:02.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfc400000-0xfc5fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.348391] pci 0000:05:03.0: PCI bridge to [bus 08]
[    0.348868] pci 0000:05:03.0:   bridge window [io  0x2000-0x2fff]
[    0.349990] pci 0000:05:03.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfda00000-0xfdbfffff]
[    0.352259] pci 0000:05:03.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfc200000-0xfc3fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.354238] pci 0000:05:04.0: PCI bridge to [bus 09]
[    0.354911] pci 0000:05:04.0:   bridge window [io  0x1000-0x1fff]
[    0.356444] pci 0000:05:04.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfd800000-0xfd9fffff]
[    0.357812] pci 0000:05:04.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfc000000-0xfc1fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.359755] pci 0000:00:1e.0: PCI bridge to [bus 05-09]
[    0.360505] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [io  0x1000-0x4fff]
[    0.361995] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfd800000-0xfe1fffff]
[    0.363864] pci 0000:00:1e.0:   bridge window [mem 0xfc000000-0xfc7fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.365807] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 4 [io  0x0000-0x0cf7 window]
[    0.366683] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 5 [io  0x0d00-0xffff window]
[    0.367556] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 6 [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff window]
[    0.368510] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 7 [mem 0x80000000-0xafffffff window]
[    0.369464] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 8 [mem 0xc0000000-0xfebfffff window]
[    0.370429] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 9 [mem 0x180000000-0x97fffffff window]
[    0.371406] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 0 [io  0x7000-0x7fff]
[    0.372197] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 1 [mem 0xfe800000-0xfe9fffff]
[    0.373065] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 2 [mem 0xfce00000-0xfcffffff 64bit pref]
[    0.374062] pci_bus 0000:02: resource 0 [io  0x5000-0x5fff]
[    0.374807] pci_bus 0000:02: resource 1 [mem 0xfe600000-0xfe7fffff]
[    0.375685] pci_bus 0000:02: resource 2 [mem 0xfcc00000-0xfcdfffff 64bit pref]
[    0.376679] pci_bus 0000:03: resource 0 [io  0x8000-0x8fff]
[    0.377449] pci_bus 0000:03: resource 1 [mem 0xfe400000-0xfe5fffff]
[    0.378326] pci_bus 0000:03: resource 2 [mem 0xfca00000-0xfcbfffff 64bit pref]
[    0.379325] pci_bus 0000:04: resource 0 [io  0x9000-0x9fff]
[    0.380057] pci_bus 0000:04: resource 1 [mem 0xfe200000-0xfe3fffff]
[    0.380684] pci_bus 0000:04: resource 2 [mem 0xfc800000-0xfc9fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.381425] pci_bus 0000:05: resource 0 [io  0x1000-0x4fff]
[    0.381986] pci_bus 0000:05: resource 1 [mem 0xfd800000-0xfe1fffff]
[    0.382629] pci_bus 0000:05: resource 2 [mem 0xfc000000-0xfc7fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.383380] pci_bus 0000:05: resource 4 [io  0x0000-0x0cf7 window]
[    0.384025] pci_bus 0000:05: resource 5 [io  0x0d00-0xffff window]
[    0.384664] pci_bus 0000:05: resource 6 [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff window]
[    0.385456] pci_bus 0000:05: resource 7 [mem 0x80000000-0xafffffff window]
[    0.386176] pci_bus 0000:05: resource 8 [mem 0xc0000000-0xfebfffff window]
[    0.386971] pci_bus 0000:05: resource 9 [mem 0x180000000-0x97fffffff window]
[    0.387699] pci_bus 0000:06: resource 0 [io  0x4000-0x4fff]
[    0.388320] pci_bus 0000:06: resource 1 [mem 0xfde00000-0xfdffffff]
[    0.388943] pci_bus 0000:06: resource 2 [mem 0xfc600000-0xfc7fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.389801] pci_bus 0000:07: resource 0 [io  0x3000-0x3fff]
[    0.390455] pci_bus 0000:07: resource 1 [mem 0xfdc00000-0xfddfffff]
[    0.391172] pci_bus 0000:07: resource 2 [mem 0xfc400000-0xfc5fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.392029] pci_bus 0000:08: resource 0 [io  0x2000-0x2fff]
[    0.392655] pci_bus 0000:08: resource 1 [mem 0xfda00000-0xfdbfffff]
[    0.393334] pci_bus 0000:08: resource 2 [mem 0xfc200000-0xfc3fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.394086] pci_bus 0000:09: resource 0 [io  0x1000-0x1fff]
[    0.394672] pci_bus 0000:09: resource 1 [mem 0xfd800000-0xfd9fffff]
[    0.395371] pci_bus 0000:09: resource 2 [mem 0xfc000000-0xfc1fffff 64bit pref]
[    0.396205] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    0.396733] TCP established hash table entries: 32768 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)
[    0.397441] TCP bind hash table entries: 32768 (order: 7, 524288 bytes)
[    0.398114] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 32768 bind 32768)
[    0.400461] UDP hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    0.401173] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    0.401853] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    0.402408] pci 0000:00:01.0: Video device with shadowed ROM
[    0.403210] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIE] enabled at IRQ 20
[    0.404307] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIA] enabled at IRQ 16
[    0.405354] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIB] enabled at IRQ 17
[    0.406396] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIC] enabled at IRQ 18
[    0.407419] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSID] enabled at IRQ 19
[    0.412111] PCI: CLS 64 bytes, default 64
[    1.091467] Trying to unpack rootfs image as initramfs...
[    1.110682] Freeing initrd memory: 42612K
[    1.113463] redpill: loading out-of-tree module taints kernel.
[    1.114201] redpill: module verification failed: signature and/or required key missing - tainting kernel
[    1.115488] <redpill/redpill_main.c:38> ================================================================================================
[    1.116877] <redpill/redpill_main.c:39> RedPill v0.5-??? loading...
[    1.118335] <redpill/call_protected.c:65> Got addr ffffffff812041e0 for cmdline_proc_show
[    1.119288] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:314> Cmdline count: 345
[    1.119965] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:382> Cmdline: BOOT_IMAGE=/zImage netif_num=1 earlycon=uart8250,io,0x3f8,115200n8 syno_hdd_powerup_seq=1 syno_hdd_det2
[    1.119965]
[    1.124061] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #0: |BOOT_IMAGE=/zImage|
[    1.124814] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "BOOT_IMAGE=/zImage" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.125803] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #1: |netif_num=1|
[    1.126502] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:231> Declared network ifaces # as 1
[    1.127266] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #2: |earlycon=uart8250,io,0x3f8,115200n8|
[    1.128158] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "earlycon=uart8250,io,0x3f8,115200n8" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.129286] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #3: |syno_hdd_powerup_seq=1|
[    1.130059] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "syno_hdd_powerup_seq=1" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.131136] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #4: |syno_hdd_detect=0|
[    1.131878] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "syno_hdd_detect=0" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.132940] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #5: |elevator=elevator|
[    1.133677] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "elevator=elevator" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.134572] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #6: |root=/dev/md0|
[    1.135228] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "root=/dev/md0" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.136062] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #7: |loglevel=15|
[    1.136750] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "loglevel=15" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.137703] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #8: |log_buf_len=32M|
[    1.138494] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "log_buf_len=32M" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.139442] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #9: |mac1=0011327b9be5|
[    1.140168] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:276> Set MAC #1: 0011327b9be5
[    1.140876] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #10: |vid=0x46f4|
[    1.141581] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:100> VID override: 0x46f4
[    1.142229] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #11: |pid=0x0001|
[    1.142880] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:134> PID override: 0x0001
[    1.143575] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #12: |console=ttyS0,115200n8|
[    1.144373] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "console=ttyS0,115200n8" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.145444] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #13: |sn=1780PDN645708|
[    1.146280] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:44> S/N set to: 1780PDN645708
[    1.146940] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #14: |earlyprintk|
[    1.147690] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "earlyprintk" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.148711] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #15: |syno_port_thaw=1|
[    1.149496] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:203> Port thaw set to: 1
[    1.150186] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #16: |HddHotplug=0|
[    1.150893] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "HddHotplug=0" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.151895] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #17: |withefi|
[    1.152620] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "withefi" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.153493] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #18: |syno_hw_version=DS918+|
[    1.154340] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:25> HW version set to: DS918+
[    1.155067] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:393> Param #19: |vender_format_version=2|
[    1.155942] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:288> Option "vender_format_version=2" not recognized - ignoring
[    1.157024] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:356> Add cmdline blacklist "vid=" @ 0
[    1.157814] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:357> Add cmdline blacklist "pid=" @ 1
[    1.158632] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:358> Add cmdline blacklist "mfg" @ 2
[    1.159432] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:359> Add cmdline blacklist "elevator=" @ 3
[    1.160296] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:360> Add cmdline blacklist "loglevel=" @ 4
[    1.161189] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:361> Add cmdline blacklist "log_buf_len=" @ 5
[    1.162046] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:362> Add cmdline blacklist "earlyprintk" @ 6
[    1.162815] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:363> Add cmdline blacklist "syno_port_thaw=" @ 7
[    1.163793] <redpill/cmdline_delegate.c:412> CmdLine processed successfully, tokens=20
[    1.164735] <redpill/runtime_config.c:152> Found platform definition for "DS918+"
[    1.165668] <redpill/runtime_config.c:163> Validating runtime config...
[    1.166395] <redpill/runtime_config.c:49> Configured boot device type to USB
[    1.167181] <redpill/runtime_config.c:172> Config validation resulted in OK
[    1.167961] <redpill/runtime_config.c:189> Runtime config populated
[    1.168677] <redpill/uart_fixer.c:69> Registering UART fixer...
[    1.171396] <redpill/call_protected.c:90> Got addr ffffffff81928292 for early_serial_setup
[    1.172324] <redpill/uart_fixer.c:50> Fixed muted ttyS0 to hw port @ 3f8
[    1.173058] <redpill/uart_fixer.c:82> UART fixer registered
[    1.173654] <redpill/usb_boot_shim.c:201> Registered usbcore module notifier
[    1.174458] <redpill/usb_boot_shim.c:252> USB boot shim registered
[    1.175129] <redpill/boot_device_shim.c:64> Boot shim registered (type=0)
[    1.175876] <redpill/override_symbol.c:466> Overriding syscall #59 with shim_sys_execve [redpill]()<ffffffffa0001030>
[    1.179138] <redpill/override_symbol.c:404> Failed to locate vaddr for sys_call_table using kallsyms - falling back to memory search
[    1.182783] <redpill/override_symbol.c:443> Scanning memory for sys_call_table starting at ffffffff81189bb0
[    1.184922] <redpill/override_symbol.c:453> Found sys_call_table @ ffffffff816000e0
[    1.185746] <redpill/override_symbol.c:388> Printing syscall table 54-64 @ ffffffff816000e0 containing 828 elements
[    1.186819] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #054     SyS_setsockopt+0x0/0xd0
[    1.187537] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #055     SyS_getsockopt+0x0/0xc0
[    1.188209] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #056     stub_clone+0x0/0x30
[    1.188804] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #057     stub_fork+0x0/0x30
[    1.189450] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #058     stub_vfork+0x0/0x30
[    1.190111] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #059     stub_execve+0x0/0x5
[    1.190748] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #060     SyS_exit+0x0/0x20
[    1.191382] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #061     SyS_wait4+0x0/0xe0
[    1.192041] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #062     SyS_kill+0x0/0x10
[    1.192650] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #063     SyS_newuname+0x0/0x10
[    1.193352] <redpill/override_symbol.c:138> Disabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff816002b8+8/1 (<<ffffffff81600000)
[    1.194660] <redpill/call_protected.c:66> Got addr ffffffff810498c0 for flush_tlb_all
[    1.195604] <redpill/override_symbol.c:495> syscall #59 originally stub_execve<ffffffff81579c70> will now be shim_sys_execve [redpill]<ffffffffa0001030> @ 1
[    1.197067] <redpill/override_symbol.c:159> Enabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff816002b8+8/1 (<<ffffffff81600000)
[    1.198274] <redpill/override_symbol.c:388> Printing syscall table 54-64 @ ffffffff816000e0 containing 828 elements
[    1.199430] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #054     SyS_setsockopt+0x0/0xd0
[    1.200242] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #055     SyS_getsockopt+0x0/0xc0
[    1.201076] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #056     stub_clone+0x0/0x30
[    1.201755] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #057     stub_fork+0x0/0x30
[    1.202499] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #058     stub_vfork+0x0/0x30
[    1.203197] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #059     shim_sys_execve+0x0/0xc0 [redpill]
[    1.204056] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #060     SyS_exit+0x0/0x20
[    1.204669] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #061     SyS_wait4+0x0/0xe0
[    1.205327] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #062     SyS_kill+0x0/0x10
[    1.205966] <redpill/override_symbol.c:390> #063     SyS_newuname+0x0/0x10
[    1.206664] <redpill/intercept_execve.c:116> execve() interceptor registered
[    1.207493] <redpill/bios_shims_collection.c:176> Shimming disk led control API
[    1.208332] <redpill/override_symbol.c:173> Overriding syno_ahci_disk_led_enable() with syno_ahci_disk_led_enable_shim [redpill]()<ffffffffa0007a60>
[    1.211376] <redpill/override_symbol.c:180> Found syno_ahci_disk_led_enable() @ <ffffffff8144adc0>
[    1.212375] <redpill/override_symbol.c:189> Generated jump to f()<ffffffffa0007a60> for syno_ahci_disk_led_enable()<ffffffff8144adc0>: 48b8 607a00a0ffffffff0
[    1.214015] <redpill/override_symbol.c:138> Disabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff8144adc0+12/1 (<<ffffffff8144a000)
[    1.215297] <redpill/override_symbol.c:194> Writing jump code to <ffffffff8144adc0>
[    1.216126] <redpill/override_symbol.c:159> Enabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff8144adc0+12/1 (<<ffffffff8144a000)
[    1.217396] <redpill/override_symbol.c:198> Override for syno_ahci_disk_led_enable set up with ffffffffa0007a60
[    1.218459] <redpill/override_symbol.c:173> Overriding syno_ahci_disk_led_enable_by_port() with syno_ahci_disk_led_enable_by_port_shim [redpill]()<ffffffffa>
[    1.221558] <redpill/override_symbol.c:180> Found syno_ahci_disk_led_enable_by_port() @ <ffffffff8144ae20>
[    1.222605] <redpill/override_symbol.c:189> Generated jump to f()<ffffffffa0007aa0> for syno_ahci_disk_led_enable_by_port()<ffffffff8144ae20>: 48b8 a07a00a00
[    1.224281] <redpill/override_symbol.c:138> Disabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff8144ae20+12/1 (<<ffffffff8144a000)
[    1.225620] <redpill/override_symbol.c:194> Writing jump code to <ffffffff8144ae20>
[    1.226464] <redpill/override_symbol.c:159> Enabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff8144ae20+12/1 (<<ffffffff8144a000)
[    1.227692] <redpill/override_symbol.c:198> Override for syno_ahci_disk_led_enable_by_port set up with ffffffffa0007aa0
[    1.228873] <redpill/bios_shims_collection.c:210> Finished shim_disk_leds_ctrl
[    1.229659] <redpill/override_symbol.c:173> Overriding apply_relocate_add() with _apply_relocate_add [redpill]()<ffffffffa0008540>
[    1.230944] <redpill/override_symbol.c:180> Found apply_relocate_add() @ <ffffffff8103dfb0>
[    1.231886] <redpill/override_symbol.c:189> Generated jump to f()<ffffffffa0008540> for apply_relocate_add()<ffffffff8103dfb0>: 48b8 408500a0ffffffff ffe0
[    1.233418] <redpill/override_symbol.c:138> Disabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff8103dfb0+12/1 (<<ffffffff8103d000)
[    1.234660] <redpill/override_symbol.c:194> Writing jump code to <ffffffff8103dfb0>
[    1.235498] <redpill/override_symbol.c:159> Enabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff8103dfb0+12/1 (<<ffffffff8103d000)
[    1.236871] <redpill/override_symbol.c:198> Override for apply_relocate_add set up with ffffffffa0008540
[    1.237927] <redpill/bios_shim.c:162> Registered bios module notifier
[    1.238663] <redpill/bios_shim.c:244> mfgBIOS shim registered
[    1.239308] <redpill/intercept_execve.c:62> Filename uboot_do_upd.sh will be blocked from execution
[    1.240270] <redpill/intercept_execve.c:62> Filename ./uboot_do_upd.sh will be blocked from execution
[    1.241305] <redpill/intercept_execve.c:62> Filename /usr/syno/bin/syno_pstore_collect will be blocked from execution
[    1.242439] <redpill/intercept_execve.c:62> Filename /tmpData/upd@te/sas_fw_upgrade_tool will be blocked from execution
[    1.243649] <redpill/intercept_execve.c:62> Filename ./H2OFFT-Lx64 will be blocked from execution
[    1.244635] <redpill/block_fw_update_shim.c:42> Saved backup DMI: Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009)
[    1.245570] <redpill/block_fw_update_shim.c:70> Firmware updater blocker registered
[    1.246421] <redpill/pci_shim.c:189> Creating vPCI devices for DS918+
[    1.247130] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_MARVELL_88SE9215 [redpill] with B:D:F=01:00:00 mf=0
[    1.248261] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=01 dev=00 fn=00
[    1.249404] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff8801791abdc0
[    1.250264]
[    1.250264] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.250954] 92 15   1b 4b  | 0x00
[    1.251365] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.251761] 01 06   01 11  | 0x08
[    1.252188] 00 00   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.252554] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.252956] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.253394] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.253831] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.254248] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.254634] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.254965] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.255386] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.255730] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.256148] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.256491] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.256897] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.257471] PCI host bridge to bus 0001:01
[    1.258067] pci_bus 0001:01: root bus resource [io  0x0000-0xffff]
[    1.258891] pci_bus 0001:01: root bus resource [mem 0x00000000-0x7fffffffff]
[    1.259292] <redpill/call_protected.c:83> Got addr ffffffff811a2ab0 for getname
[    1.260241] <redpill/call_protected.c:82> Got addr ffffffff81197b20 for do_execve
[    1.261984] pci_bus 0001:01: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
[    1.262730] pci 0001:01:00.0: [1b4b:9215] type 00 class 0x010601
[    1.263431] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:484> Linux >=v4.1 quirk: calling pci_bus_add_devices(bus) manually
[    1.264805] pci 0001:01:00.0: Can't map mv9235 registers
[    1.265586] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:488> Added device with new bus @ bus=01 dev=00 fn=00
[    1.266630] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.267290] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_I211 [redpill] with B:D:F=02:00:00 mf=0
[    1.268185] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=02 dev=00 fn=00
[    1.269171] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff8801791abe00
[    1.269851]
[    1.269851] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.270581] 15 39   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.270929] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.271335] 02 00   00 03  | 0x08
[    1.271664] 00 00   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.272034] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.272398] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.272729] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.273162] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.273496] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.273828] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.274214] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.274547] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.274880] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.275275] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.275650] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.276196] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.276717] PCI host bridge to bus 0001:02
[    1.277314] pci_bus 0001:02: root bus resource [io  0x0000-0xffff]
[    1.278203] pci_bus 0001:02: root bus resource [mem 0x00000000-0x7fffffffff]
[    1.279203] pci_bus 0001:02: busn_res: can not insert [bus 02-ff] under domain [bus 00-ff] (conflicts with (null) [bus 01-ff])
[    1.280828] pci_bus 0001:02: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
[    1.281482] pci 0001:02:00.0: [8086:1539] type 00 class 0x020000
[    1.282131] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:484> Linux >=v4.1 quirk: calling pci_bus_add_devices(bus) manually
[    1.283484] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:488> Added device with new bus @ bus=02 dev=00 fn=00
[    1.284646] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.285389] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_I211 [redpill] with B:D:F=03:00:00 mf=0
[    1.286278] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=03 dev=00 fn=00
[    1.287285] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff8801791abe40
[    1.287981]
[    1.287981] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.288730] 15 39   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.289184] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.289552] 02 00   00 03  | 0x08
[    1.289929] 00 00   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.290347] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.290678] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.291064] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.291427] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.291823] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.292248] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.292643] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.293109] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.293443] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.293772] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.294163] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.294492] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.294855] PCI host bridge to bus 0001:03
[    1.295480] pci_bus 0001:03: root bus resource [io  0x0000-0xffff]
[    1.296414] pci_bus 0001:03: root bus resource [mem 0x00000000-0x7fffffffff]
[    1.297450] pci_bus 0001:03: busn_res: can not insert [bus 03-ff] under domain [bus 00-ff] (conflicts with (null) [bus 01-ff])
[    1.298734] pci_bus 0001:03: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
[    1.299318] pci 0001:03:00.0: [8086:1539] type 00 class 0x020000
[    1.299907] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:484> Linux >=v4.1 quirk: calling pci_bus_add_devices(bus) manually
[    1.301284] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:488> Added device with new bus @ bus=03 dev=00 fn=00
[    1.302446] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.303215] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_CPU_AHCI_CTRL [redpill] with B:D:F=00:12:00 mf=0
[    1.304182] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=00 dev=12 fn=00
[    1.305174] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff8801791abe80
[    1.305972]
[    1.305972] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.306704] 5a e3   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.307111] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.307512] 01 06   01 00  | 0x08
[    1.307917] 00 00   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.308276] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.308655] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.309049] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.309419] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.309802] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.310207] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.310587] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.310972] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.311344] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.311723] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.312084] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.312414] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.312789] PCI host bridge to bus 0001:00
[    1.313251] pci_bus 0001:00: root bus resource [io  0x0000-0xffff]
[    1.313900] pci_bus 0001:00: root bus resource [mem 0x00000000-0x7fffffffff]
[    1.314698] pci_bus 0001:00: busn_res: can not insert [bus 00-ff] under domain [bus 00-ff] (conflicts with (null) [bus 01-ff])
[    1.315940] pci_bus 0001:00: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]
[    1.316558] pci 0001:00:12.0: [8086:5ae3] type 00 class 0x010601
[    1.317216] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:484> Linux >=v4.1 quirk: calling pci_bus_add_devices(bus) manually
[    1.318434] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:488> Added device with new bus @ bus=00 dev=12 fn=00
[    1.319586] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.320397] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_CPU_PCIE_PA [redpill] with B:D:F=00:13:00 mf=0
[    1.321474] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=00 dev=13 fn=00
[    1.322529] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff8801791abec0
[    1.323398]
[    1.323398] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.324163] 5a d8   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.324582] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.324985] 06 04   00 00  | 0x08
[    1.325398] 00 00   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.325792] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.326230] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.326612] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.326989] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.327407] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.327808] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.328237] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.328614] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.329035] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.329420] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.329794] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.330202] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.330563] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:406> Found existing bus_no=0 @ bidx=3
[    1.331248] pci 0001:00:13.0: [8086:5ad8] type 00 class 0x060400
[    1.331871] pci 0001:00:13.0: ignoring class 0x060400 (doesn't match header type 00)
[    1.332767] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:441> Added device with existing bus @ bus=00 dev=13 fn=00
[    1.333717] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.334464] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_CPU_PCIE_PB [redpill] with B:D:F=00:14:00 mf=0
[    1.335473] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=00 dev=14 fn=00
[    1.336567] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff8801791abf00
[    1.337381]
[    1.337381] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.338082] 5a d6   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.338480] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.338838] 06 04   00 00  | 0x08
[    1.339234] 00 00   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.339623] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.339985] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.340400] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.340778] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.341208] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.341540] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.341871] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.342262] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.342636] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.342991] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.343430] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.343829] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.344280] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:406> Found existing bus_no=0 @ bidx=3
[    1.344912] pci 0001:00:14.0: [8086:5ad6] type 00 class 0x060400
[    1.345534] pci 0001:00:14.0: ignoring class 0x060400 (doesn't match header type 00)
[    1.346355] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:441> Added device with existing bus @ bus=00 dev=14 fn=00
[    1.347231] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.347940] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_CPU_USB_XHCI [redpill] with B:D:F=00:15:00 mf=0
[    1.349196] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=00 dev=15 fn=00
[    1.350478] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff8801791abf40
[    1.351531]
[    1.351531] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.352426] 5a a8   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.352946] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.353469] 0c 03   30 00  | 0x08
[    1.353973] 00 00   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.354520] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.355052] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.355517] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.356043] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.356515] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.357027] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.357524] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.358053] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.358521] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.359058] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.359528] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.360043] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.360511] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:406> Found existing bus_no=0 @ bidx=3
[    1.361489] pci 0001:00:15.0: [8086:5aa8] type 00 class 0x0c0330
[    1.362448] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:441> Added device with existing bus @ bus=00 dev=15 fn=00
[    1.363614] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.364555] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_CPU_I2C [redpill] with B:D:F=00:16:00 mf=0
[    1.365887] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=00 dev=16 fn=00
[    1.367303] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff8801791abf80
[    1.368404]
[    1.368404] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.369360] 5a ac   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.369849] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.370374] 11 80   00 00  | 0x08
[    1.370871] 00 00   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.371407] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.371897] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.372438] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.372913] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.373443] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.373930] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.374461] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.374947] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.375476] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.375977] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.376521] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.377066] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.377553] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:406> Found existing bus_no=0 @ bidx=3
[    1.378556] pci 0001:00:16.0: [8086:5aac] type 00 class 0x118000
[    1.379481] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:441> Added device with existing bus @ bus=00 dev=16 fn=00
[    1.380722] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.381683] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_CPU_HSUART [redpill] with B:D:F=00:18:00 mf=0
[    1.383090] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=00 dev=18 fn=00
[    1.384546] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff8801791abfc0
[    1.385624]
[    1.385624] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.386548] 5a bc   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.387098] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.387575] 11 80   00 00  | 0x08
[    1.387977] 00 00   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.388391] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.388789] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.389216] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.389617] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.390166] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.390566] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.390951] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.391483] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.391952] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.392365] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.392748] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.393185] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.393571] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:406> Found existing bus_no=0 @ bidx=3
[    1.394313] pci 0001:00:18.0: [8086:5abc] type 00 class 0x118000
[    1.394936] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:441> Added device with existing bus @ bus=00 dev=18 fn=00
[    1.395894] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.396818] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_CPU_SPI [redpill] with B:D:F=00:19:02 mf=1
[    1.398177] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=00 dev=19 fn=02
[    1.399571] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff8801791ab340
[    1.400672]
[    1.400672] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.401615] 5a c6   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.402157] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.402647] 11 80   00 00  | 0x08
[    1.403162] 00 80   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.403638] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.404166] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.404659] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.405165] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.405580] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.406115] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.406584] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.407103] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.407589] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.408143] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.408656] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.409206] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.409587] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:406> Found existing bus_no=0 @ bidx=3
[    1.410217] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:441> Added device with existing bus @ bus=00 dev=19 fn=02
[    1.411455] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.412396] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_CPU_SPI [redpill] with B:D:F=00:19:00 mf=1
[    1.413412] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=00 dev=19 fn=00
[    1.414479] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff8801791ab1c0
[    1.416466]
[    1.416466] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.419336] 5a c6   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.420685] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.421238] 11 80   00 00  | 0x08
[    1.423153] 00 80   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.423510] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.423832] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.424307] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.424757] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.425239] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.425689] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.426173] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.426624] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.427124] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.427580] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.428072] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.428522] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.428975] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:406> Found existing bus_no=0 @ bidx=3
[    1.429864] pci 0001:00:19.0: [8086:5ac6] type 00 class 0x118000
[    1.430727] pci 0001:00:19.2: [8086:5ac6] type 00 class 0x118000
[    1.431548] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:441> Added device with existing bus @ bus=00 dev=19 fn=00
[    1.432662] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.433504] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_CPU_SMBUS [redpill] with B:D:F=00:1f:01 mf=1
[    1.434720] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=00 dev=1f fn=01
[    1.435966] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff880178800f80
[    1.436940]
[    1.436940] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.437778] 5a d4   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.438272] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.438721] 0c 05   00 00  | 0x08
[    1.439205] 00 80   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.439658] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.440158] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.440609] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.441092] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.441552] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.442032] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.442489] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.442937] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.443428] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.443887] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.444386] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.444836] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.445339] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:406> Found existing bus_no=0 @ bidx=3
[    1.446266] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:441> Added device with existing bus @ bus=00 dev=1f fn=01
[    1.447373] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.448237] <redpill/pci_shim.c:198> Calling vdev_add_INTEL_CPU_SMBUS [redpill] with B:D:F=00:1f:00 mf=1
[    1.449456] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:418> Attempting to add vPCI device [printed below] @ bus=00 dev=1f fn=00
[    1.450706] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:260> Printing PCI descriptor @ ffff880178800f00
[    1.451700]
[    1.451700] 31***********0***ADDR*******************
[    1.452560] 5a d4   80 86  | 0x00
[    1.453054] 00 00   00 00  | 0x04
[    1.453504] 0c 05   00 00  | 0x08
[    1.453956] 00 80   00 00  | 0x0C
[    1.454460] 00 00   00 00  | 0x10
[    1.454911] 00 00   00 00  | 0x14
[    1.455412] 00 00   00 00  | 0x18
[    1.455865] 00 00   00 00  | 0x1C
[    1.456362] 00 00   00 00  | 0x20
[    1.456816] 00 00   00 00  | 0x24
[    1.457307] 00 00   00 00  | 0x28
[    1.457759] 00 00   00 00  | 0x2C
[    1.458234] 00 00   00 00  | 0x30
[    1.458685] 00 00   00 00  | 0x34
[    1.459174] 00 00   00 00  | 0x38
[    1.459627] ff ff   00 ff  | 0x3C
[    1.460124] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:406> Found existing bus_no=0 @ bidx=3
[    1.460969] pci 0001:00:1f.0: [8086:5ad4] type 00 class 0x0c0500
[    1.461809] pci 0001:00:1f.1: [8086:5ad4] type 00 class 0x0c0500
[    1.462645] <redpill/virtual_pci.c:441> Added device with existing bus @ bus=00 dev=1f fn=00
[    1.463760] <redpill/pci_shim.c:209> vPCI device created successfully
[    1.464621] <redpill/pci_shim.c:212> PCI shim registered
[    1.465338] <redpill/pmu_shim.c:358> Registering PMU emulator on line=1...
[    1.466229] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:1003> Adding vUART ttyS1
[    1.466945] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:654> Initializing ttyS1 vUART
[    1.467753] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:674> Initialized ttyS1 vUART
[    1.468384] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:812> Registering ttyS1 (io=0x2f8) in the driver
[    1.469130] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:766> serial8250 driver is not ready - the port addition will be delayed until the driver loads
[    1.470300] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:221> Registered driver_register watcher for serial8250 (coming=0, live=1)
[    1.471403] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:224> Registered the first driver_register watcher - starting watching
[    1.472441] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:160> Starting intercept of driver_register()
[    1.473304] <redpill/override_symbol.c:325> Overriding driver_register() with driver_register_shim [redpill]()<ffffffffa0001d00>
[    1.475833] <redpill/override_symbol.c:242> Saved driver_register() ptr <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.476664] <redpill/override_symbol.c:264> Generating trampoline
[    1.477355] <redpill/override_symbol.c:270> Generated trampoline to driver_register_shim+0x0/0x2b0 [redpill]<ffffffffa0001d00> for driver_register<ffffffff8
[    1.478967] <redpill/override_symbol.c:138> Disabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff813cf2a0+12/1 (<<ffffffff813cf000)
[    1.480373] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.481205] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Writing trampoline code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.482186] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.483053] <redpill/override_symbol.c:138> Disabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff813cf2a0+12/1 (<<ffffffff813cf000)
[    1.484368] <redpill/override_symbol.c:337> Successfully overrode driver_register with trampoline to driver_register_shim+0x0/0x2b0 [redpill]<ffffffffa0001d>
[    1.485891] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:167> Intercepted driver_register()
[    1.486723] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:822> The serial8250 driver is not ready - vUART port ttyS1 (io=0x2f8) will be activated later
[    1.488077] <redpill/vuart_virtual_irq.c:66> Enabling vIRQ for ttyS1
[    1.488902] <redpill/vuart_virtual_irq.c:101> vIRQ fully enabled for for ttyS1
[    1.490287] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:1020> Added vUART at ttyS1
[    1.491354] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:942> Setting TX callback for for ttyS1 (line=1)
[    1.492768] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:961> Added TX callback for ttyS1 (line=1)
[    1.494276] <redpill/pmu_shim.c:375> PMU emulator registered
[    1.495397] <redpill/sanitize_cmdline.c:94> Cmdline param "elevator=elevator" blacklisted - skipping
[    1.497269] <redpill/sanitize_cmdline.c:94> Cmdline param "loglevel=15" blacklisted - skipping
[    1.498782] <redpill/sanitize_cmdline.c:94> Cmdline param "log_buf_len=32M" blacklisted - skipping
[    1.500598] <redpill/sanitize_cmdline.c:94> Cmdline param "vid=0x46f4" blacklisted - skipping
[    1.502237] <redpill/sanitize_cmdline.c:94> Cmdline param "pid=0x0001" blacklisted - skipping
[    1.503803] <redpill/sanitize_cmdline.c:94> Cmdline param "earlyprintk" blacklisted - skipping
[    1.505635] <redpill/sanitize_cmdline.c:94> Cmdline param "syno_port_thaw=1" blacklisted - skipping
[    1.507301] <redpill/sanitize_cmdline.c:107> Sanitized cmdline to: BOOT_IMAGE=/zImage netif_num=1 earlycon=uart8250,io,0x3f8,115200n8 syno_hdd_powerup_seq=12
[    1.512340] <redpill/override_symbol.c:173> Overriding cmdline_proc_show() with cmdline_proc_show_filtered [redpill]()<ffffffffa0001ff0>
[    1.514600] <redpill/override_symbol.c:180> Found cmdline_proc_show() @ <ffffffff812041e0>
[    1.515610] <redpill/override_symbol.c:189> Generated jump to f()<ffffffffa0001ff0> for cmdline_proc_show()<ffffffff812041e0>: 48b8 f01f00a0ffffffff ffe0
[    1.517236] <redpill/override_symbol.c:138> Disabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff812041e0+12/1 (<<ffffffff81204000)
[    1.518658] <redpill/override_symbol.c:194> Writing jump code to <ffffffff812041e0>
[    1.519665] <redpill/override_symbol.c:159> Enabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff812041e0+12/1 (<<ffffffff81204000)
[    1.521181] <redpill/override_symbol.c:198> Override for cmdline_proc_show set up with ffffffffa0001ff0
[    1.522403] <redpill/sanitize_cmdline.c:145> /proc/cmdline sanitized
[    1.523339] <redpill/redpill_main.c:59> RedPill v0.5-??? loaded successfully (stealth=1)
[    1.526477] PCI-DMA: Using software bounce buffering for IO (SWIOTLB)
[    1.527400] software IO TLB: mapped [mem 0x7bfd6000-0x7ffd6000] (64MB)
[    1.528431] RAPL PMU detected, API unit is 2^-32 Joules, 4 fixed counters 10737418240 ms ovfl timer
[    1.529713] hw unit of domain pp0-core 2^-0 Joules
[    1.530401] hw unit of domain package 2^-0 Joules
[    1.531072] hw unit of domain dram 2^-0 Joules
[    1.531677] hw unit of domain pp1-gpu 2^-0 Joules
[    1.532785] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:93> driver_register interception active - no handler observing "alarmtimer" found
[    1.534441] <redpill/override_symbol.c:138> Disabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff813cf2a0+12/1 (<<ffffffff813cf000)
[    1.535860] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.536797] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Writing original code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.537806] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.538812] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.539918] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Writing trampoline code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.540918] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.541891] audit: initializing netlink subsys (disabled)
[    1.542682] audit: type=2000 audit(1630255524.542:1): initialized
[    1.543706] Initialise system trusted keyring
[    1.565852] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.6.0
[    1.566444] VFS: Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
[    1.692963] Key type asymmetric registered
[    1.693535] Asymmetric key parser 'x509' registered
[    1.694225] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 251)
[    1.695217] io scheduler noop registered
[    1.695711] io scheduler deadline registered
[    1.696330] io scheduler cfq registered
[    1.696886] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:93> driver_register interception active - no handler observing "pcieport" found
[    1.698371] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.699357] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Writing original code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.700378] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.706336] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.707341] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Writing trampoline code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.708393] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.709351] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:93> driver_register interception active - no handler observing "aer" found
[    1.710777] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.711748] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Writing original code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.712777] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.713868] aer 0000:00:1c.0:pcie02: service driver aer loaded
[    1.714748] aer 0000:00:1c.1:pcie02: service driver aer loaded
[    1.715642] aer 0000:00:1c.2:pcie02: service driver aer loaded
[    1.716522] aer 0000:00:1c.3:pcie02: service driver aer loaded
[    1.717289] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.718267] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Writing trampoline code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.719316] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.720280] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:93> driver_register interception active - no handler observing "pcie_pme" found
[    1.721746] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.722714] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Writing original code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.723732] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.724730] pcieport 0000:00:1c.0: Signaling PME through PCIe PME interrupt
[    1.725631] pcie_pme 0000:00:1c.0:pcie01: service driver pcie_pme loaded
[    1.726520] pcieport 0000:00:1c.1: Signaling PME through PCIe PME interrupt
[    1.727423] pci 0000:02:00.0: Signaling PME through PCIe PME interrupt
[    1.728291] pcie_pme 0000:00:1c.1:pcie01: service driver pcie_pme loaded
[    1.729191] pcieport 0000:00:1c.2: Signaling PME through PCIe PME interrupt
[    1.730112] pcie_pme 0000:00:1c.2:pcie01: service driver pcie_pme loaded
[    1.730980] pcieport 0000:00:1c.3: Signaling PME through PCIe PME interrupt
[    1.731926] pcie_pme 0000:00:1c.3:pcie01: service driver pcie_pme loaded
[    1.732810] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.733785] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Writing trampoline code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.734834] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.735795] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:93> driver_register interception active - no handler observing "idma64" found
[    1.737235] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.738204] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Writing original code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.739248] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.740219] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.741185] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Writing trampoline code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.742251] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    1.873310] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing enabled
[    1.897588] serial8250: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4, base_baud = 115200) is a 16550A
[    1.898494] console [ttyS0] enabled
[    1.898494] console [ttyS0] enabled
[    1.899262] bootconsole [uart0] disabled
[    1.899262] bootconsole [uart0] disabled
[    2.220361] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:98> driver_register interception active - calling handler serial8250_ready_watcher+0x0/0x110 [redpill]<ffff"
[    2.222702] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    2.223785] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Writing original code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    2.224867] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    2.225891] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    2.227038] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Writing trampoline code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    2.228215] <redpill/override_symbol.c:291> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    2.229248] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:140> Calling for DWATCH_STATE_LIVE
[    2.230349] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:710> serial8250 driver loaded - adding queued ports
[    2.231457] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:719> Processing enqueued port 1
[    2.232341] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:812> Registering ttyS1 (io=0x2f8) in the driver
[    2.253680] serial8250: ttyS1 at I/O 0x2f8 (irq = 3, base_baud = 115200) is a 16550A
[    2.254982] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:864> ttyS1 registered with driver (line=1)
[    2.256074] <redpill/virtual_uart.c:727> Finished processing enqueued ports
[    2.257133] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:248> Removed serial8250_ready_watcher+0x0/0x110 [redpill]<ffffffffa0004ca0> watcher for serial8250 driver
[    2.259144] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:253> Removed last driver_register watcher - stopping watching
[    2.260614] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:184> Stopping intercept of driver_register()
[    2.261846] <redpill/override_symbol.c:347> Restoring driver_register<ffffffff813cf2a0> to original code
[    2.263234] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Obtaining lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    2.264354] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Writing original code to <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    2.265525] <redpill/override_symbol.c:308> Released lock for <ffffffff813cf2a0>
[    2.266627] <redpill/override_symbol.c:138> Disabling memory protection for page(s) at ffffffff813cf2a0+12/1 (<<ffffffff813cf000)
[    2.268326] <redpill/override_symbol.c:355> Successfully restored original code of driver_register
[    2.269176] <redpill/intercept_driver_register.c:190> Intercept of driver_register() stopped
[    2.270025] Linux agpgart interface v0.103
[    2.274830] brd: module loaded
[    2.275430] lpc_ich 0000:00:1f.0: I/O space for GPIO uninitialized
[    2.276227] intel-lpss: probe of 0001:00:16.0 failed with error -22
[    2.277101] intel-lpss: probe of 0001:00:18.0 failed with error -22
[    2.277907] intel-lpss: probe of 0001:00:19.0 failed with error -22
[    2.278739] intel-lpss: probe of 0001:00:19.2 failed with error -22
[    2.279588] Loading iSCSI transport class v2.0-870.
[    2.300465] ahci 0000:00:1f.2: version 3.0
[    2.301849] ahci 0000:00:1f.2: AHCI 0001.0000 32 slots 6 ports 1.5 Gbps 0x3f impl SATA mode
[    2.302938] ahci 0000:00:1f.2: flags: 64bit ncq only
[    2.331279] scsi host0: ahci
[    2.350673] scsi host1: ahci
[    2.365313] scsi host2: ahci
[    2.374667] scsi host3: ahci
[    2.376814] scsi host4: ahci
[    2.378153] scsi host5: ahci
[    2.378507] ata1: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f100 irq 28
[    2.379337] ata2: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f180 irq 28
[    2.380147] ata3: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f200 irq 28
[    2.380926] ata4: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f280 irq 28
[    2.381717] ata5: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f300 irq 28
[    2.382529] ata6: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfea1f000 port 0xfea1f380 irq 28
[    2.534105] tsc: Refined TSC clocksource calibration: 3491.798 MHz
[    2.534940] clocksource: tsc: mask: 0xffffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x32550cd1215, max_idle_ns: 440795294991 ns
[    2.688149] ata1: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    2.688746] ata1: Disk is present for SATA link down event
[    2.994157] ata2: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
[    2.995193] ata2.00: ATAPI: QEMU DVD-ROM, 2.5+, max UDMA/100
[    2.995982] ata2.00: applying bridge limits
[    2.996568] ata2.00: configured for UDMA/100
[    2.997299] I/O scheduler elevator not found
[    3.008366] scsi 1:0:0:0: CD-ROM            QEMU     QEMU DVD-ROM             2.5+ PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[    3.314139] ata3: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    3.314780] ata3: No present pin info for SATA link down event
[    3.536337] clocksource: Switched to clocksource tsc
[    3.620094] ata4: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    3.620858] ata4: No present pin info for SATA link down event
[    3.926123] ata5: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    3.926887] ata5: No present pin info for SATA link down event
[    4.232113] ata6: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    4.232902] ata6: No present pin info for SATA link down event
[    4.234440] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [GSIF] enabled at IRQ 21
[    4.236246] ahci 0000:06:07.0: AHCI 0001.0000 32 slots 6 ports 1.5 Gbps 0x3f impl SATA mode
[    4.237325] ahci 0000:06:07.0: flags: 64bit ncq only
[    4.240045] scsi host6: ahci
[    4.246582] scsi host7: ahci
[    4.255103] scsi host8: ahci
[    4.257535] scsi host9: ahci
[    4.259359] scsi host10: ahci
[    4.261711] scsi host11: ahci
[    4.262232] ata7: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde48000 port 0xfde48100 irq 29
[    4.263233] ata8: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde48000 port 0xfde48180 irq 29
[    4.264281] ata9: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde48000 port 0xfde48200 irq 29
[    4.265398] ata10: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde48000 port 0xfde48280 irq 29
[    4.266382] ata11: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde48000 port 0xfde48300 irq 29
[    4.267419] ata12: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m4096@0xfde48000 port 0xfde48380 irq 29
[    4.573102] ata7: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
[    4.574055] ata7.00: ATA-7: QEMU HARDDISK, 2.5+, max UDMA/100
[    4.574833] ata7.00: 67108864 sectors, multi 16: LBA48 NCQ (depth 31/32)
[    4.575747] ata7.00: SN:QM00013
[    4.576184] ata7.00: applying bridge limits
[    4.576892] ata7.00: configured for UDMA/100
[    4.577484] ata7.00: Find SSD disks. [QEMU HARDDISK]
[    4.578175] I/O scheduler elevator not found
[    4.578953] scsi 6:0:0:0: Direct-Access     QEMU     HARDDISK                 2.5+ PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
[    4.580347] sd 6:0:0:0: [sdg] 67108864 512-byte logical blocks: (34.4 GB/32.0 GiB)
[    4.581336] sd 6:0:0:0: [sdg] Write Protect is off
[    4.581947] sd 6:0:0:0: [sdg] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
[    4.582618] sd 6:0:0:0: [sdg] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
[    4.585743]  sdg: sdg1 sdg2 sdg3 < sdg5 >
[    4.586437] sd 6:0:0:0: [sdg] Attached SCSI disk
[    4.885112] ata8: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    4.886070] ata8: No present pin info for SATA link down event
[    5.192116] ata9: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    5.192959] ata9: No present pin info for SATA link down event
[    5.498188] ata10: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    5.499165] ata10: No present pin info for SATA link down event
[    5.805099] ata11: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    5.805671] ata11: No present pin info for SATA link down event
[    6.111120] ata12: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    6.111770] ata12: No present pin info for SATA link down event
[    6.112514] ahci: probe of 0001:01:00.0 failed with error -22
[    6.113064] ahci: probe of 0001:00:12.0 failed with error -22
[    6.113767] i2c /dev entries driver
[    6.114586] i801_smbus 0000:00:1f.3: SMBus using polling
[    6.115956] i801_smbus 0001:00:1f.0: SMBus base address uninitialized, upgrade BIOS
[    6.117020] i801_smbus 0001:00:1f.1: SMBus base address uninitialized, upgrade BIOS
[    6.118087] md: raid1 personality registered for level 1
[    6.118891] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    6.119523] Key type dns_resolver registered
[    6.122100] registered taskstats version 1
[    6.122684] Loading compiled-in untrusted X.509 certificates
[    6.123473] Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates
[    6.124159] Loaded X.509 cert 'Synology SDG kernel module signing key: 7bd0b0d6bcd31651c22ce3978bdc8c8bdc417329'
[    6.134226] Loaded X.509 cert 'Synology Root Certification Authority: f2c075361f168425f8b5ef31b796406c3aab2089'
[    6.135651] Loaded X.509 cert 'Synology Kernel Module Signing Certification Authority: 600839b5d127e0e11d817a31f0575d323a7c0e28'
[    6.137216] Loaded X.509 cert 'Synology kernel module signing key: 4646ce54489669338118a3b1286da156ac366fa5'
[    6.138557] page_owner is disabled
[    6.139060] AppArmor: AppArmor sha1 policy hashing enabled
[    6.141862] hctosys: unable to open rtc device (rtc0)
[    6.144799] Freeing unused kernel memory: 916K
[    6.145438] Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 8192k
[    6.146394] Freeing unused kernel memory: 508K
[    6.147714] Freeing unused kernel memory: 300K
START /linuxrc.syno
START /linuxrc.syno.impl
Insert basic USB modules...
:: Loading module usb-common ... [  OK  ]
:: Loading module usbcore[    6.193174] ACPI: bus type USB registered
[    6.193802] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    6.194603] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    6.195360] usbcore: registered new interface driver ethub
[    6.196157] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    6.196846] <redpill/usb_boot_shim.c:173> usbcore registered, adding device watcher
[    6.197889] <redpill/call_protected.c:93> Got ptr ffffffffa0036890 for usb_register_notify
[    6.198990] <redpill/usb_boot_shim.c:134> Registered USB device notifier
 ... [  OK  ]
:: Loading module xhci-hcd ... [  OK  ]
:: Loading module xhci-pci[    6.220633] xhci_hcd 0000:00:18.0: xHCI Host Controller
[    6.221378] xhci_hcd 0000:00:18.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    6.422707] xhci_hcd 0000:00:18.0: hcc params 0x00087001 hci version 0x100 quirks 0x00000010
[    6.424258] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    6.424817] hub 1-0:1.0: 4 ports detected
[    6.425603] <redpill/usb_boot_shim.c:72> Found new device <vid=1d6b, pid=0002> - didn't match expected <vid=46f4, pid=0001>
[    6.427162] xhci_hcd 0000:00:18.0: xHCI Host Controller
[    6.427888] xhci_hcd 0000:00:18.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    6.429448] usb usb2: We don't know the algorithms for LPM for this host, disabling LPM.
[    6.430958] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    6.431552] hub 2-0:1.0: 4 ports detected
[    6.432315] <redpill/usb_boot_shim.c:72> Found new device <vid=1d6b, pid=0003> - didn't match expected <vid=46f4, pid=0001>
[    6.433869] xhci_hcd 0001:00:15.0: init 0001:00:15.0 fail, -16
[    6.434685] xhci_hcd: probe of 0001:00:15.0 failed with error -16
 ... [  OK  ]
:: Loading module usb-storage[    6.453595] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
 ... [  OK  ]
[    6.461502] ixgbe: Unknown symbol vxlan_get_rx_port (err 0)
[    6.471487] ixgbe: Unknown symbol vxlan_get_rx_port (err 0)
insmod: can't insert '/lib/modules/ixgbe.ko': unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter
[    6.483658] ixgbevf: Intel(R) 10GbE PCI Express Virtual Function Driver - version 3.2.2
[    6.484559] Copyright(c) 1999 - 2016 Intel Corporation.
[    6.550557] ixgbevf 0000:06:10.0: MAC address not assigned by administrator.
[    6.551303] ixgbevf 0000:06:10.0: Assigning random MAC address
[    6.552633] ixgbevf 0000:06:10.0: Multiqueue Enabled: Rx Queue count = 2, Tx Queue count = 2
[    6.553661] ixgbevf: eth0: ixgbevf_probe: Intel(R) X550 Virtual Function
[    6.554366] 8e:b7:6b:90:89:aa
[    6.554743] ixgbevf: eth0: ixgbevf_probe: GRO is enabled
[    6.555254] ixgbevf: eth0: ixgbevf_probe: Intel(R) 10GbE PCI Express Virtual Function Driver
[    6.575169] Fusion MPT base driver 3.04.20
[    6.575668] Copyright (c) 1999-2008 LSI Corporation
[    6.583798] Fusion MPT SPI Host driver 3.04.20
[    6.586021] Fusion MPT misc device (ioctl) driver 3.04.20
[    6.586656] mptctl: Registered with Fusion MPT base driver
[    6.587177] mptctl: /dev/mptctl @ (major,minor=10,220)
[    6.589201] mpt3sas version 09.102.00.00 loaded
[    6.595800] mpt2sas_cm0: 64 BIT PCI BUS DMA ADDRESSING SUPPORTED, total mem (4013832 kB)
[    6.689160] mpt2sas_cm0: MSI-X vectors supported: 16, no of cores: 2, max_msix_vectors: -1
[    6.705348] mpt2sas0-msix0: PCI-MSI-X enabled: IRQ 36
[    6.705883] mpt2sas0-msix1: PCI-MSI-X enabled: IRQ 37
[    6.706406] mpt2sas_cm0: iomem(0x00000000fe640000), mapped(0xffffc90000460000), size(65536)
[    6.707319] mpt2sas_cm0: ioport(0x0000000000005000), size(256)
[    6.756564] usb 2-1: new SuperSpeed USB device number 2 using xhci_hcd
[    6.769267] usb-storage 2-1:1.0: USB Mass Storage device detected
[    6.773674] scsi host13: usb-storage 2-1:1.0
[    6.774221] <redpill/usb_boot_shim.c:95> Device <vid=46f4, pid=0001> shimmed to <vid=f400, pid=f400>
[    6.879151] mpt2sas_cm0: Allocated physical memory: size(16365 kB)
[    6.879835] mpt2sas_cm0: Current Controller Queue Depth(9979),Max Controller Queue Depth(10240)
[    6.880707] mpt2sas_cm0: Scatter Gather Elements per IO(128)
[    6.951687] mpt2sas_cm0: LSISAS2308: FWVersion(20.00.07.00), ChipRevision(0x05), BiosVersion(07.39.02.00)
[    6.952617] mpt2sas_cm0: Protocol=(
[    6.952929] Initiator,Target
[    6.953232] ), Capabilities=(
[    6.953546] TLR,EEDP
[    6.953780] ,Snapshot Buffer,Diag Trace Buffer
[    6.954257] ,Task Set Full,NCQ
[    6.954597] )
[    6.954839] scsi host12: Fusion MPT SAS Host
[    6.955818] I/O scheduler elevator not found
[    6.956599] mpt2sas_cm0: sending port enable !!
[    6.972040] mpt2sas_cm0: host_add: handle(0x0001), sas_addr(0x500605b006bc2e50), phys(8)
[    7.003013] mpt2sas_cm0: port enable: SUCCESS
[    7.007812] I/O scheduler elevator not found
[    7.008917] I/O scheduler elevator not found
[    7.035042] scsi 12:0:0:0: Direct-Access     ATA      ST8000NM0055-1RM112      SN05 PQ: 0 ANSI: 6
[    7.036436] scsi 12:0:0:0: SATA: handle(0x0010), sas_addr(0x4433221107000000), phy(7), device_name(0x5000c500b5cd6933)
[    7.037387] scsi 12:0:0:0: SATA: enclosure_logical_id(0x500605b006bc2e50), slot(4)
[    7.045086] scsi 12:0:0:0: atapi(n), ncq(y), asyn_notify(n), smart(y), fua(y), sw_preserve(y)
[    7.060481] I/O scheduler elevator not found
[    7.062819] I/O scheduler elevator not found
[    7.064119] sd 12:0:0:0: [] 15628053168 512-byte logical blocks: (8.00 TB/7.28 TiB)
[    7.064982] sd 12:0:0:0: [] 4096-byte physical blocks
[    7.078020] scsi 12:0:1:0: Direct-Access     ATA      ST12000NM0007-2A1101     SN02 PQ: 0 ANSI: 6
[    7.079093] scsi 12:0:1:0: SATA: handle(0x0009), sas_addr(0x4433221100000000), phy(0), device_name(0x5000c500b5d44b2e)
[    7.080085] scsi 12:0:1:0: SATA: enclosure_logical_id(0x500605b006bc2e50), slot(3)
[    7.082498] scsi 12:0:1:0: atapi(n), ncq(y), asyn_notify(n), smart(y), fua(y), sw_preserve(y)
[    7.093837] I/O scheduler elevator not found
[    7.094809] I/O scheduler elevator not found
[    7.095740] sd 12:0:1:0: [] 23437770752 512-byte logical blocks: (12.0 TB/10.9 TiB)
[    7.096548] sd 12:0:1:0: [] 4096-byte physical blocks
[    7.102360] sd 12:0:0:0: [] Write Protect is off
[    7.102870] sd 12:0:0:0: [] Mode Sense: 7f 00 10 08
[    7.111036] sd 12:0:0:0: [] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, supports DPO and FUA
[    7.111961] scsi 12:0:2:0: Direct-Access     ATA      ST12000NM0007-2A1101     SN02 PQ: 0 ANSI: 6
[    7.113264] scsi 12:0:2:0: SATA: handle(0x000a), sas_addr(0x4433221101000000), phy(1), device_name(0x5000c500b59c1fd8)
[    7.114254] scsi 12:0:2:0: SATA: enclosure_logical_id(0x500605b006bc2e50), slot(2)
[    7.115797] sd 12:0:1:0: [] Write Protect is off
[    7.115923] scsi 12:0:2:0: atapi(n), ncq(y), asyn_notify(n), smart(y), fua(y), sw_preserve(y)
[    7.117173] sd 12:0:1:0: [] Mode Sense: 7f 00 10 08
[    7.118312] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[    7.118832] WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 6 at lib/kobject.c:210 kobject_add_internal+0x285/0x2b0()
[    7.119728] kobject: (ffff880177699080): attempted to be registered with empty name!
[    7.120585] Modules linked in: mpt3sas(OE+) mptctl(OE) mptspi(OE) mptscsih(OE) mptbase(OE) scsi_transport_spi(OE) scsi_transport_sas(OE) raid_class(OE) ixgb)
[    7.122914] CPU: 1 PID: 6 Comm: kworker/u4:0 Tainted: G           OE   4.4.180+ #41890
[    7.123085] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009), BIOS rel-1.14.0-0-g155821a1990b-prebuilt.qemu.org 04/01/2014
[    7.124777] sd 12:0:1:0: [] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, supports DPO and FUA
[    7.123085] Workqueue: events_unbound async_run_entry_fn
[    7.123085]  0000000000000000 ffff88017913bba8 ffffffff812ef73d 0000000000000009
[    7.123085]  ffff88017913bbf0 ffff88017913bbe0 ffffffff8105255f ffff880177699080
[    7.127182]  0000000000000000 ffff880175c01600 ffff880177699070 ffff880177699070
[    7.127182] Call Trace:
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff812ef73d>] dump_stack+0x4d/0x70
[    7.129468] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[    7.129472] WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 18 at lib/kobject.c:210 kobject_add_internal+0x285/0x2b0()
[    7.129472] kobject: (ffff88017769e080): attempted to be registered with empty name!
[    7.129480] Modules linked in: mpt3sas(OE+) mptctl(OE) mptspi(OE) mptscsih(OE) mptbase(OE) scsi_transport_spi(OE) scsi_transport_sas(OE) raid_class(OE) ixgb)
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff8105255f>] warn_slowpath_common+0x7f/0xb0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff810525d9>] warn_slowpath_fmt+0x49/0x50
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff812f1b45>] ? kobject_add_internal+0x185/0x2b0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff8114db5b>] ? kfree_const+0x1b/0x30
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff812f0ec1>] ? ida_get_new_above+0x1f1/0x250
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff812f1c45>] kobject_add_internal+0x285/0x2b0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff812f2137>] kobject_add+0x67/0xb0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff812f0ec1>] ? ida_get_new_above+0x1f1/0x250
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff813cb6b7>] device_add+0xf7/0x5d0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff812ddfb1>] add_disk+0x1b1/0x470
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff813d95d0>] ? update_autosuspend+0x50/0x60
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff813d967a>] ? __pm_runtime_use_autosuspend+0x4a/0x60
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff81413d12>] sd_probe_async+0x112/0x1c0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff810726bb>] async_run_entry_fn+0x3b/0xf0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff81073ceb>] worker_run_work+0x9b/0xe0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff81072680>] ? lowest_in_progress+0x70/0x70
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff8106b2e3>] process_one_work+0x1e3/0x4f0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff8106b61e>] worker_thread+0x2e/0x4b0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff8106b5f0>] ? process_one_work+0x4f0/0x4f0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff810700f5>] kthread+0xd5/0xf0
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff81579d2f>] ret_from_fork+0x3f/0x80
[    7.127182]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.149501] CPU: 0 PID: 18 Comm: kworker/u4:1 Tainted: G           OE   4.4.180+ #41890
[    7.149507] ---[ end trace 6e9bdcc14de89a35 ]---
[    7.149539] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[    7.149540] kernel BUG at fs/sysfs/group.c:113!
[    7.149541] invalid opcode: 0000 [#1] SMP
[    7.149547] Modules linked in: mpt3sas(OE+) mptctl(OE) mptspi(OE) mptscsih(OE) mptbase(OE) scsi_transport_spi(OE) scsi_transport_sas(OE) raid_class(OE) ixgb)
[    7.149548] CPU: 1 PID: 6 Comm: kworker/u4:0 Tainted: G        W  OE   4.4.180+ #41890
[    7.149549] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009), BIOS rel-1.14.0-0-g155821a1990b-prebuilt.qemu.org 04/01/2014
[    7.149552] Workqueue: events_unbound async_run_entry_fn
[    7.149552] task: ffff880179103fc0 ti: ffff880179138000 task.ti: ffff880179138000
[    7.149556] RIP: 0010:[<ffffffff8120ed06>]  [<ffffffff8120ed06>] internal_create_group+0x2c6/0x2f0
[    7.149557] RSP: 0018:ffff88017913bca8  EFLAGS: 00010246
[    7.149558] RAX: ffff880078c6e538 RBX: ffff880078c6e3a8 RCX: 0000000000000000
[    7.149558] RDX: ffffffff8184b8a0 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: ffff880177699080
[    7.149559] RBP: ffff88017913bce0 R08: fffffffffffffffc R09: 0000000000000003
[    7.149559] R10: ffffea0005cd9580 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: 0000000000000000
[    7.149560] R13: ffff880177699070 R14: ffff880177703800 R15: ffff880177699070
[    7.149561] FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff88017dd00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[    7.149562] CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[    7.149563] CR2: 00007f1d61bb5ae0 CR3: 0000000172cc4000 CR4: 00000000001606f0
[    7.149565] Stack:
[    7.149567]  00000000ffffffea ffff8800352fa9a0 ffff880078c6e3a8 ffff880177699000
[    7.149569]  ffff880177699070 ffff880177703800 ffff880177699070 ffff88017913bcf0
[    7.149570]  ffffffff8120ed3e ffff88017913bd00 ffffffff810fbc14 ffff88017913bd40
[    7.149570] Call Trace:
[    7.149572]  [<ffffffff8120ed3e>] sysfs_create_group+0xe/0x10
[    7.149575]  [<ffffffff810fbc14>] blk_trace_init_sysfs+0x14/0x20
[    7.149578]  [<ffffffff812cfdf7>] blk_register_queue+0x47/0x160
[    7.149580]  [<ffffffff812ddfc1>] add_disk+0x1c1/0x470
[    7.149582]  [<ffffffff813d95d0>] ? update_autosuspend+0x50/0x60
[    7.149583]  [<ffffffff813d967a>] ? __pm_runtime_use_autosuspend+0x4a/0x60
[    7.149586]  [<ffffffff81413d12>] sd_probe_async+0x112/0x1c0
[    7.149588]  [<ffffffff810726bb>] async_run_entry_fn+0x3b/0xf0
[    7.149589]  [<ffffffff81073ceb>] worker_run_work+0x9b/0xe0
[    7.149591]  [<ffffffff81072680>] ? lowest_in_progress+0x70/0x70
[    7.149593]  [<ffffffff8106b2e3>] process_one_work+0x1e3/0x4f0
[    7.149595]  [<ffffffff8106b61e>] worker_thread+0x2e/0x4b0
[    7.149596]  [<ffffffff8106b5f0>] ? process_one_work+0x4f0/0x4f0
[    7.149597]  [<ffffffff810700f5>] kthread+0xd5/0xf0
[    7.149599]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.149601]  [<ffffffff81579d2f>] ret_from_fork+0x3f/0x80
[    7.149603]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.149617] Code: be 3d 00 00 00 48 c7 c7 c6 3f 72 81 44 89 4d cc e8 a0 38 e4 ff 49 8b 75 00 44 8b 4d cc e9 16 fe ff ff 4d 85 e4 0f 85 6f fd ff ff <0f> 0b 4
[    7.149619] RIP  [<ffffffff8120ed06>] internal_create_group+0x2c6/0x2f0
[    7.149619]  RSP <ffff88017913bca8>
[    7.149629] ---[ end trace 6e9bdcc14de89a36 ]---
[    7.149640] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at ffffffffffffffd8
[    7.149642] IP: [<ffffffff810705eb>] kthread_data+0xb/0x20
[    7.149643] PGD 180d067 PUD 180f067 PMD 0
[    7.149644] Oops: 0000 [#2] SMP
[    7.149649] Modules linked in: mpt3sas(OE+) mptctl(OE) mptspi(OE) mptscsih(OE) mptbase(OE) scsi_transport_spi(OE) scsi_transport_sas(OE) raid_class(OE) ixgb)
[    7.149650] CPU: 1 PID: 6 Comm: kworker/u4:0 Tainted: G      D W  OE   4.4.180+ #41890
[    7.149651] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009), BIOS rel-1.14.0-0-g155821a1990b-prebuilt.qemu.org 04/01/2014
[    7.149660] task: ffff880179103fc0 ti: ffff880179138000 task.ti: ffff880179138000
[    7.149662] RIP: 0010:[<ffffffff810705eb>]  [<ffffffff810705eb>] kthread_data+0xb/0x20
[    7.149663] RSP: 0018:ffff88017913b988  EFLAGS: 00010002
[    7.149663] RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000001 RCX: 0000000000000001
[    7.149664] RDX: ffff880179004080 RSI: 0000000000000001 RDI: ffff880179103fc0
[    7.149664] RBP: ffff88017913b988 R08: ffff88017dd16368 R09: 00000001aa24c354
[    7.149665] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: ffffffff81a5f804 R12: ffff880179103fc0
[    7.149665] R13: ffff88017dd16300 R14: ffff88017dd16300 R15: 0000000000000001
[    7.149666] FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff88017dd00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[    7.149667] CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[    7.149668] CR2: 0000000000000028 CR3: 0000000172cc4000 CR4: 00000000001606f0
[    7.149669] Stack:
[    7.149671]  ffff88017913b9a0 ffffffff8106c37c 0000000000016300 ffff88017913b9f0
[    7.149672]  ffffffff815759a1 000000007943b078 ffff88017913b9e8 ffff880179103fc0
[    7.149673]  ffff880179103fc0 ffff88017913ba40 ffff88017913b5f0 ffff880179100000
[    7.149673] Call Trace:
[    7.149675]  [<ffffffff8106c37c>] wq_worker_sleeping+0xc/0x90
[    7.149678]  [<ffffffff815759a1>] __schedule+0x371/0x820
[    7.149679]  [<ffffffff81575e76>] schedule+0x26/0x70
[    7.149681]  [<ffffffff81055379>] do_exit+0x6a9/0xaa0
[    7.149683]  [<ffffffff810082e4>] oops_end+0x84/0xb0
[    7.149685]  [<ffffffff810086e8>] die+0x48/0x70
[    7.149687]  [<ffffffff81005bdb>] do_trap+0x13b/0x150
[    7.149688]  [<ffffffff81005db5>] do_error_trap+0x75/0xe0
[    7.149689]  [<ffffffff8120ed06>] ? internal_create_group+0x2c6/0x2f0
[    7.149691]  [<ffffffff810524b7>] ? print_oops_end_marker+0x27/0x50
[    7.149692]  [<ffffffff8100630b>] do_invalid_op+0x1b/0x20
[    7.149694]  [<ffffffff8157b4b8>] invalid_op+0x18/0x20
[    7.149696]  [<ffffffff8120ed06>] ? internal_create_group+0x2c6/0x2f0
[    7.149697]  [<ffffffff8120ed3e>] sysfs_create_group+0xe/0x10
[    7.149699]  [<ffffffff810fbc14>] blk_trace_init_sysfs+0x14/0x20
[    7.149700]  [<ffffffff812cfdf7>] blk_register_queue+0x47/0x160
[    7.149702]  [<ffffffff812ddfc1>] add_disk+0x1c1/0x470
[    7.149704]  [<ffffffff813d95d0>] ? update_autosuspend+0x50/0x60
[    7.149705]  [<ffffffff813d967a>] ? __pm_runtime_use_autosuspend+0x4a/0x60
[    7.149707]  [<ffffffff81413d12>] sd_probe_async+0x112/0x1c0
[    7.149709]  [<ffffffff810726bb>] async_run_entry_fn+0x3b/0xf0
[    7.149710]  [<ffffffff81073ceb>] worker_run_work+0x9b/0xe0
[    7.149712]  [<ffffffff81072680>] ? lowest_in_progress+0x70/0x70
[    7.149713]  [<ffffffff8106b2e3>] process_one_work+0x1e3/0x4f0
[    7.149715]  [<ffffffff8106b61e>] worker_thread+0x2e/0x4b0
[    7.149716]  [<ffffffff8106b5f0>] ? process_one_work+0x4f0/0x4f0
[    7.149717]  [<ffffffff810700f5>] kthread+0xd5/0xf0
[    7.149719]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.149720]  [<ffffffff81579d2f>] ret_from_fork+0x3f/0x80
[    7.149721]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.149737] Code: 24 18 e8 f9 da 50 00 49 8b 04 24 48 85 c0 75 e5 e9 03 ff ff ff 90 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 48 8b 87 c8 04 00 00 55 48 89 e5 <48> 8b 4
[    7.149738] RIP  [<ffffffff810705eb>] kthread_data+0xb/0x20
[    7.149739]  RSP <ffff88017913b988>
[    7.149740] CR2: ffffffffffffffd8
[    7.149740] ---[ end trace 6e9bdcc14de89a37 ]---
[    7.149741] Fixing recursive fault but reboot is needed!
[    7.150002] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009), BIOS rel-1.14.0-0-g155821a1990b-prebuilt.qemu.org 04/01/2014
[    7.150002] Workqueue: events_unbound async_run_entry_fn
[    7.150002]  0000000000000000 ffff88017920bba8 ffffffff812ef73d 0000000000000009
[    7.150002]  ffff88017920bbf0 ffff88017920bbe0 ffffffff8105255f ffff88017769e080
[    7.150002]  0000000000000000 ffff880176aacc60 ffff88017769e070 ffff88017769e070
[    7.150002] Call Trace:
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff812ef73d>] dump_stack+0x4d/0x70
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff8105255f>] warn_slowpath_common+0x7f/0xb0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff810525d9>] warn_slowpath_fmt+0x49/0x50
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff812f1b45>] ? kobject_add_internal+0x185/0x2b0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff8114db5b>] ? kfree_const+0x1b/0x30
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff812f0ec1>] ? ida_get_new_above+0x1f1/0x250
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff812f1c45>] kobject_add_internal+0x285/0x2b0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff812f2137>] kobject_add+0x67/0xb0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff812f0ec1>] ? ida_get_new_above+0x1f1/0x250
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff813cb6b7>] device_add+0xf7/0x5d0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff812ddfb1>] add_disk+0x1b1/0x470
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff813d95d0>] ? update_autosuspend+0x50/0x60
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff813d967a>] ? __pm_runtime_use_autosuspend+0x4a/0x60
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff81413d12>] sd_probe_async+0x112/0x1c0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff810726bb>] async_run_entry_fn+0x3b/0xf0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff81073ceb>] worker_run_work+0x9b/0xe0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff81072680>] ? lowest_in_progress+0x70/0x70
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff8106b2e3>] process_one_work+0x1e3/0x4f0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff8106b61e>] worker_thread+0x2e/0x4b0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff8106b5f0>] ? process_one_work+0x4f0/0x4f0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff810700f5>] kthread+0xd5/0xf0
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff81579d2f>] ret_from_fork+0x3f/0x80
[    7.150002]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.296920] ---[ end trace 6e9bdcc14de89a38 ]---
[    7.297595] ------------[ cut here ]------------
[    7.298249] kernel BUG at fs/sysfs/group.c:113!
[    7.298573] invalid opcode: 0000 [#3] SMP
[    7.298573] Modules linked in: mpt3sas(OE+) mptctl(OE) mptspi(OE) mptscsih(OE) mptbase(OE) scsi_transport_spi(OE) scsi_transport_sas(OE) raid_class(OE) ixgb)
[    7.298573] CPU: 0 PID: 18 Comm: kworker/u4:1 Tainted: G      D W  OE   4.4.180+ #41890
[    7.298573] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009), BIOS rel-1.14.0-0-g155821a1990b-prebuilt.qemu.org 04/01/2014
[    7.298573] Workqueue: events_unbound async_run_entry_fn
[    7.298573] task: ffff880179154c80 ti: ffff880179208000 task.ti: ffff880179208000
[    7.298573] RIP: 0010:[<ffffffff8120ed06>]  [<ffffffff8120ed06>] internal_create_group+0x2c6/0x2f0
[    7.298573] RSP: 0000:ffff88017920bca8  EFLAGS: 00010246
[    7.298573] RAX: ffff880174b74bc0 RBX: ffff880174b74a30 RCX: 0000000000000000
[    7.298573] RDX: ffffffff8184b8a0 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: ffff88017769e080
[    7.298573] RBP: ffff88017920bce0 R08: fffffffffffffffc R09: 0000000000000003
[    7.298573] R10: ffffea0000d2d6c0 R11: ffffffff819fe16d R12: 0000000000000000
[    7.298573] R13: ffff88017769e070 R14: ffff880175de8000 R15: ffff88017769e070
[    7.298573] FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff88017dc00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[    7.298573] CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[    7.298573] CR2: 00007f36cedbfa30 CR3: 000000017361b000 CR4: 00000000001606f0
[    7.298573] Stack:
[    7.298573]  00000000ffffffea ffff8801770a91a0 ffff880174b74a30 ffff88017769e000
[    7.298573]  ffff88017769e070 ffff880175de8000 ffff88017769e070 ffff88017920bcf0
[    7.298573]  ffffffff8120ed3e ffff88017920bd00 ffffffff810fbc14 ffff88017920bd40
[    7.298573] Call Trace:
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff8120ed3e>] sysfs_create_group+0xe/0x10
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff810fbc14>] blk_trace_init_sysfs+0x14/0x20
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff812cfdf7>] blk_register_queue+0x47/0x160
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff812ddfc1>] add_disk+0x1c1/0x470
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff813d95d0>] ? update_autosuspend+0x50/0x60
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff813d967a>] ? __pm_runtime_use_autosuspend+0x4a/0x60
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff81413d12>] sd_probe_async+0x112/0x1c0
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff810726bb>] async_run_entry_fn+0x3b/0xf0
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff81073ceb>] worker_run_work+0x9b/0xe0
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff81072680>] ? lowest_in_progress+0x70/0x70
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff8106b2e3>] process_one_work+0x1e3/0x4f0
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff8106b61e>] worker_thread+0x2e/0x4b0
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff8106b5f0>] ? process_one_work+0x4f0/0x4f0
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff810700f5>] kthread+0xd5/0xf0
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff81579d2f>] ret_from_fork+0x3f/0x80
[    7.298573]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.298573] Code: be 3d 00 00 00 48 c7 c7 c6 3f 72 81 44 89 4d cc e8 a0 38 e4 ff 49 8b 75 00 44 8b 4d cc e9 16 fe ff ff 4d 85 e4 0f 85 6f fd ff ff <0f> 0b 4
[    7.298573] RIP  [<ffffffff8120ed06>] internal_create_group+0x2c6/0x2f0
[    7.298573]  RSP <ffff88017920bca8>
[    7.338635] ---[ end trace 6e9bdcc14de89a39 ]---
[    7.339298] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at ffffffffffffffd8
[    7.340265] IP: [<ffffffff810705eb>] kthread_data+0xb/0x20
[    7.340265] PGD 180d067 PUD 180f067 PMD 0
[    7.340265] Oops: 0000 [#4] SMP
[    7.340265] Modules linked in: mpt3sas(OE+) mptctl(OE) mptspi(OE) mptscsih(OE) mptbase(OE) scsi_transport_spi(OE) scsi_transport_sas(OE) raid_class(OE) ixgb)
[    7.340265] CPU: 0 PID: 18 Comm: kworker/u4:1 Tainted: G      D W  OE   4.4.180+ #41890
[    7.340265] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009), BIOS rel-1.14.0-0-g155821a1990b-prebuilt.qemu.org 04/01/2014
[    7.340265] task: ffff880179154c80 ti: ffff880179208000 task.ti: ffff880179208000
[    7.340265] RIP: 0010:[<ffffffff810705eb>]  [<ffffffff810705eb>] kthread_data+0xb/0x20
[    7.340265] RSP: 0000:ffff88017920b988  EFLAGS: 00010002
[    7.340265] RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000000 RCX: 0000000000000000
[    7.340265] RDX: ffff880179004080 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: ffff880179154c80
[    7.340265] RBP: ffff88017920b988 R08: ffff88017dc16368 R09: 00000001b574b2ed
[    7.340265] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: ffff880179154ce0 R12: ffff880179154c80
[    7.340265] R13: ffff88017dc16300 R14: ffff88017dc16300 R15: 0000000000000000
[    7.340265] FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff88017dc00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[    7.340265] CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[    7.340265] CR2: 0000000000000028 CR3: 000000017361b000 CR4: 00000000001606f0
[    7.340265] Stack:
[    7.340265]  ffff88017920b9a0 ffffffff8106c37c 0000000000016300 ffff88017920b9f0
[    7.340265]  ffffffff815759a1 0000000075011010 ffff88017920b9e8 ffff880179154c80
[    7.340265]  ffff880179154c80 ffff88017920ba40 ffff88017920b5f0 ffff880179100000
[    7.340265] Call Trace:
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff8106c37c>] wq_worker_sleeping+0xc/0x90
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff815759a1>] __schedule+0x371/0x820
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff81575e76>] schedule+0x26/0x70
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff81055379>] do_exit+0x6a9/0xaa0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff810082e4>] oops_end+0x84/0xb0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff810086e8>] die+0x48/0x70
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff81005bdb>] do_trap+0x13b/0x150
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff81005db5>] do_error_trap+0x75/0xe0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff8120ed06>] ? internal_create_group+0x2c6/0x2f0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff810524b7>] ? print_oops_end_marker+0x27/0x50
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff8100630b>] do_invalid_op+0x1b/0x20
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff8157b4b8>] invalid_op+0x18/0x20
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff8120ed06>] ? internal_create_group+0x2c6/0x2f0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff8120ed3e>] sysfs_create_group+0xe/0x10
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff810fbc14>] blk_trace_init_sysfs+0x14/0x20
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff812cfdf7>] blk_register_queue+0x47/0x160
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff812ddfc1>] add_disk+0x1c1/0x470
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff813d95d0>] ? update_autosuspend+0x50/0x60
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff813d967a>] ? __pm_runtime_use_autosuspend+0x4a/0x60
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff81413d12>] sd_probe_async+0x112/0x1c0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff810726bb>] async_run_entry_fn+0x3b/0xf0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff81073ceb>] worker_run_work+0x9b/0xe0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff81072680>] ? lowest_in_progress+0x70/0x70
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff8106b2e3>] process_one_work+0x1e3/0x4f0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff8106b61e>] worker_thread+0x2e/0x4b0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff8106b5f0>] ? process_one_work+0x4f0/0x4f0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff810700f5>] kthread+0xd5/0xf0
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff81579d2f>] ret_from_fork+0x3f/0x80
[    7.340265]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.340265] Code: 24 18 e8 f9 da 50 00 49 8b 04 24 48 85 c0 75 e5 e9 03 ff ff ff 90 66 2e 0f 1f 84 00 00 00 00 00 48 8b 87 c8 04 00 00 55 48 89 e5 <48> 8b 4
[    7.340265] RIP  [<ffffffff810705eb>] kthread_data+0xb/0x20
[    7.340265]  RSP <ffff88017920b988>
[    7.340265] CR2: ffffffffffffffd8
[    7.340265] ---[ end trace 6e9bdcc14de89a3a ]---
[    7.340265] Fixing recursive fault but reboot is needed!
[    7.150503] NMI backtrace for cpu 0
[    7.150503] CPU: 0 PID: 18 Comm: kworker/u4:1 Tainted: G      D W  OE   4.4.180+ #41890
[    7.150503] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009), BIOS rel-1.14.0-0-g155821a1990b-prebuilt.qemu.org 04/01/2014
[    7.150503] task: ffff880179154c80 ti: ffff880179208000 task.ti: ffff880179208000
[    7.150503] RIP: 0010:[<ffffffff81094874>]  [<ffffffff81094874>] queued_spin_lock_slowpath+0x154/0x170
[    7.150503] RSP: 0000:ffff88017920b698  EFLAGS: 00000002
[    7.150503] RAX: 0000000000000101 RBX: 0000000000016300 RCX: 0000000000000001
[    7.150503] RDX: 0000000000000101 RSI: 0000000000000001 RDI: ffff88017dc16300
[    7.150503] RBP: ffff88017920b698 R08: 0000000000000101 R09: 0000000000000613
[    7.150503] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: ffffffff819fe16d R12: 0000000000000009
[    7.150503] R13: ffff88017dc16300 R14: ffff88017dc16300 R15: 0000000000000000
[    7.150503] FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff88017dc00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[    7.150503] CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[    7.150503] CR2: 0000000000000028 CR3: 000000017361b000 CR4: 00000000001606f0
[    7.150503] Stack:
[    7.150503]  ffff88017920b6a8 ffffffff815794ad ffff88017920b6f8 ffffffff815756be
[    7.150503]  0000000000000008 ffff88017920b718 ffff880179154c80 ffff880179154c80
[    7.150503]  0000000000000009 0000000000000046 ffff880179154c80 0000000000000009
[    7.150503] Call Trace:
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff815794ad>] _raw_spin_lock_irq+0x1d/0x30
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff815756be>] __schedule+0x8e/0x820
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81575e76>] schedule+0x26/0x70
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8105550e>] do_exit+0x83e/0xaa0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810082e4>] oops_end+0x84/0xb0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81042272>] no_context+0x102/0x2b0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81080fd7>] ? __enqueue_entity+0x67/0x70
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8104252c>] __bad_area_nosemaphore+0x10c/0x200
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8104262e>] bad_area_nosemaphore+0xe/0x10
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81042a09>] __do_page_fault+0x1f9/0x400
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8107a59a>] ? ttwu_do_activate.constprop.104+0x5a/0x60
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81042c1c>] do_page_fault+0xc/0x10
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8157b792>] page_fault+0x22/0x30
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810705eb>] ? kthread_data+0xb/0x20
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8107a2ae>] ? deactivate_task+0x7e/0xa0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8106c37c>] wq_worker_sleeping+0xc/0x90
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff815759a1>] __schedule+0x371/0x820
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81055379>] do_exit+0x6a9/0xaa0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810086e8>] die+0x48/0x70
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81005bdb>] do_trap+0x13b/0x150
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81005db5>] do_error_trap+0x75/0xe0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8120ed06>] ? internal_create_group+0x2c6/0x2f0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810524b7>] ? print_oops_end_marker+0x27/0x50
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8100630b>] do_invalid_op+0x1b/0x20
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8157b4b8>] invalid_op+0x18/0x20
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8120ed3e>] sysfs_create_group+0xe/0x10
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810fbc14>] blk_trace_init_sysfs+0x14/0x20
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff812cfdf7>] blk_register_queue+0x47/0x160
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff812ddfc1>] add_disk+0x1c1/0x470
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff813d95d0>] ? update_autosuspend+0x50/0x60
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff813d967a>] ? __pm_runtime_use_autosuspend+0x4a/0x60
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81413d12>] sd_probe_async+0x112/0x1c0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810726bb>] async_run_entry_fn+0x3b/0xf0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81073ceb>] worker_run_work+0x9b/0xe0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81072680>] ? lowest_in_progress+0x70/0x70
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8106b2e3>] process_one_work+0x1e3/0x4f0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8106b61e>] worker_thread+0x2e/0x4b0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8106b5f0>] ? process_one_work+0x4f0/0x4f0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810700f5>] kthread+0xd5/0xf0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81070020>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x160/0x160
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81579d2f>] ret_from_fork+0x3f/0x80
[    7.150503] Code: 08 01 00 00 00 65 ff 0d 77 25 f8 7e 5d c3 f3 90 8b 37 81 fe 00 01 00 00 74 f4 e9 c8 fe ff ff 83 fa 01 75 07 0f 1f 00 eb e3 f3 90 <8b> 07 8
[    7.150503] NMI watchdog: Watchdog detected hard LOCKUP on cpu 1dModules linked in: mpt3sas(OE+) mptctl(OE) mptspi(OE) mptscsih(OE) mptbase(OE) scsi_transp)
[    7.150503] CPU: 1 PID: 6 Comm: kworker/u4:0 Tainted: G      D W  OE   4.4.180+ #41890
[    7.150503] Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (Q35 + ICH9, 2009), BIOS rel-1.14.0-0-g155821a1990b-prebuilt.qemu.org 04/01/2014
[    7.150503] task: ffff880179103fc0 ti: ffff880179138000 task.ti: ffff880179138000
[    7.150503] RIP: 0010:[<ffffffff81094874>]  [<ffffffff81094874>] queued_spin_lock_slowpath+0x154/0x170
[    7.150503] RSP: 0018:ffff88017913b698  EFLAGS: 00000002
[    7.150503] RAX: 0000000000000101 RBX: 0000000000016300 RCX: 0000000000000001
[    7.150503] RDX: 0000000000000101 RSI: 0000000000000001 RDI: ffff88017dd16300
[    7.150503] RBP: ffff88017913b698 R08: 0000000000000101 R09: 000000000000002c
[    7.150503] R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: 0000000000000009
[    7.150503] R13: ffff88017dd16300 R14: ffff88017dd16300 R15: 0000000000000001
[    7.150503] FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff88017dd00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
[    7.150503] CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
[    7.150503] CR2: 0000000000000028 CR3: 0000000172cc4000 CR4: 00000000001606f0
[    7.150503] Stack:
[    7.150503]  ffff88017913b6a8 ffffffff815794ad ffff88017913b6f8 ffffffff815756be
[    7.150503]  0000000000000008 ffff88017913b718 ffff880179103fc0 ffff880179103fc0
[    7.150503]  0000000000000009 0000000000000046 ffff880179103fc0 0000000000000009
[    7.150503] Call Trace:
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff815794ad>] _raw_spin_lock_irq+0x1d/0x30
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff815756be>] __schedule+0x8e/0x820
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8105550e>] do_exit+0x83e/0xaa0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81042272>] no_context+0x102/0x2b0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81003066>] ? vgetcpu_cpu_notifier+0x16/0x30
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8104252c>] __bad_area_nosemaphore+0x10c/0x200
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81070000>] ? kthread_worker_fn+0x140/0x160
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8104262e>] bad_area_nosemaphore+0xe/0x10
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81042a09>] __do_page_fault+0x1f9/0x400
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff812fae6d>] ? vsnprintf+0x21d/0x570
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81042c1c>] do_page_fault+0xc/0x10
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8157b792>] page_fault+0x22/0x30
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810705eb>] ? kthread_data+0xb/0x20
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8107a2ae>] ? deactivate_task+0x7e/0xa0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8106c37c>] wq_worker_sleeping+0xc/0x90
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff815759a1>] __schedule+0x371/0x820
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81055379>] do_exit+0x6a9/0xaa0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810086e8>] die+0x48/0x70
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81005bdb>] do_trap+0x13b/0x150
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81005db5>] do_error_trap+0x75/0xe0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810524b7>] ? print_oops_end_marker+0x27/0x50
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8100630b>] do_invalid_op+0x1b/0x20
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8157b4b8>] invalid_op+0x18/0x20
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8120ed3e>] sysfs_create_group+0xe/0x10
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810fbc14>] blk_trace_init_sysfs+0x14/0x20
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff812cfdf7>] blk_register_queue+0x47/0x160
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff812ddfc1>] add_disk+0x1c1/0x470
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff813d95d0>] ? update_autosuspend+0x50/0x60
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff813d967a>] ? __pm_runtime_use_autosuspend+0x4a/0x60
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81413d12>] sd_probe_async+0x112/0x1c0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810726bb>] async_run_entry_fn+0x3b/0xf0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81073ceb>] worker_run_work+0x9b/0xe0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81072680>] ? lowest_in_progress+0x70/0x70
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8106b2e3>] process_one_work+0x1e3/0x4f0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8106b61e>] worker_thread+0x2e/0x4b0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff8106b5f0>] ? process_one_work+0x4f0/0x4f0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff810700f5>] kthread+0xd5/0xf0
[    7.150503]  [<ffffffff81579d2f>] ret_from_fork+0x3f/0x80
[    7.150503] Code: 08 01 00 00 00 65 ff 0d 77 25 f8 7e 5d c3 f3 90 8b 37 81 fe 00 01 00 00 74 f4 e9 c8 fe ff ff 83 fa 01 75 07 0f 1f 00 eb e3 f3 90 <8b> 07 8
[    7.150503] Sending NMI to other CPUs:
[    7.150503] Kernel panic - not syncing: Hard LOCKUP
[    7.150503] Shutting down cpus with NMI
[    7.150503] Kernel Offset: disabled
[    7.150503] ---[ end Kernel panic - not syncing: Hard LOCKUP

8 hours ago, ThorGroup said:

These errors seem to be coming from inside of the Linux-made driver for the HBA card. There may be some problem with IRQs on your platform?

@ThorGroup I put the full logs of my boot stage.

In addition, this hba card works normally on Jun’s 1.04b loader, and the bios type is OVMF (UEFI). I know this does not mean it is a redpill problem, it may also be a compatibility problem between SEABIOS and HBA card, but so far, I don't know how to solve it

Thanks @ThorGroup for RedPill, and @haydibe for simple way to create image for bootloader with Docker.

A little instruction how to use last version toolchain in macOS Big Sur 11.5.2 :

1. Install Xcode, Xcode command line tools, and Docker on Mac. Run Docker. Download last version toolchain, moved to Desktop and unzip.

2.  Install HomeBrew in Terminal

/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/HEAD/install.sh)"

3. Instal jq and coreutils in Terminal

brew install jq
brew install coreutils

cd ~/Desktop/redpill-tool-chain_x86_64_v0.6
sudo chmod 777 redpill_tool_chain.sh

5. In Finder rewrite  config in bromolow_user_config.json or apollolake_user_config.json for your setup.

6. After choosing config use the commands for:

• build toolchain image
./redpill_tool_chain.sh build bromolow-6.2.4-25556
./redpill_tool_chain.sh build bromolow-7.0-41222
./redpill_tool_chain.sh build apollolake-6.2.4-25556
./redpill_tool_chain.sh build apollolake-7.0-41890
  • create redpill bootloader image
./redpill_tool_chain.sh auto bromolow-6.2.4-25556
./redpill_tool_chain.sh auto bromolow-7.0-41222
./redpill_tool_chain.sh auto apollolake-6.2.4-25556
./redpill_tool_chain.sh auto apollolake-7.0-41890

771819093_2021-08-2920_45_19.thumb.png.44833890df6a7759a4ac333db6e173d5.png