XPEnology Community

RedPill - the new loader for 6.2.4 - Discussion

Hi everyone,

First of all I would like to thanks all of you for bringing us an updated version of the loader that works perfectly.

I have a question, I plan to upgrade my Proxmox node where my DSM7 VM is currently running to a new one with a Ryzen CPU.

Can someone confirm me that Ryzen CPUs can run RedPill loader without issues or is it better to stay with Intel platform?

Many thanks in advance!

I tried to upgrade DS918 7.0.1 42218 U2 to DS3622 7.0.1 42218 U2 at the booth. The migration was successful, but there are a number of issues.
1. Now it says in the notification manager that my RAM is not compatible, how can I remove it?
2. I wrote the serial number and the mac from DS3617, the serial number was registered, but the mac is different from what is in the bootloader, apparently because of this I can't log in to synology and quickconnect. How can this be fixed? I saw in tynycore the ability to generate serial numbers, are they working? Can I take it from there?

On 1/15/2022 at 6:39 PM, buggy25200 said:

Here you have your PAT file !

In this tutorial I work with the rp-helper tool but you can use what you prefer.

Put your PAT file in the cache download directory so that it can be used without downloading synology's one, or host your file on a server and modify the pat_url!

I ran into the same issue of not being able to update 3622xs to 7.0.1 U2. I don't get what this newly generated PAT file does.... Is it just a gz version of the U2 PAT file from synology? And then why does that need to be re-run through tinycore? Tinycore has to modify redpill code using info from the U2 PAT file?

1 hour ago, ilovepancakes said:

I ran into the same issue of not being able to update 3622xs to 7.0.1 U2. I don't get what this newly generated PAT file does.... Is it just a gz version of the U2 PAT file from synology? And then why does that need to be re-run through tinycore? Tinycore has to modify redpill code using info from the U2 PAT file?

The pat file you see during the build is being patched. If you have the chance take the time to download and install the pat file from the site and then install pat file thats downloaded to usb stick. You will see the difference.

24 minutes ago, Dvalin21 said:

The pat file you see during the build is being patched. If you have the chance take the time to download and install the pat file from the site and then install pat file thats downloaded to usb stick. You will see the difference.

Normally with Redpill so far I have been installing DSM via the PAT file provided directly from Synology's site after creating the loader and it installs and works just fine. But do you mean with U2, generating the PAT via those provided steps and then installing the U2 via that PAT is the only way to make it work? I tried the steps listed and rebuilt the loader by providing the custom U2 PAT file but upon rebooting it is in a boot loop from the GRUB menu, it starts to load the kernel then reboots immediately.

Are you saying I should restore from a snapshot back to working 7.0.1 THEN use the PAT written by Redpill (which itself is based on custom PAT) to update to U2?

On 1/15/2022 at 5:39 PM, buggy25200 said:

Hi, 

@dodo-dk

Exact ! 

Be carreful do not update ds3617xs to DSM 7.0.1-42218 Update 1 or 2 without reading this more,

update.thumb.png.d07e203c97d0f1f7b6fd8842a895689f.png

There is a new zimage and rd, you can see the pat size is more weight than ds3615xs or 918+

synology_broadwell_3617xs.pat    26.98MB
synology_bromolow_3615xs.pat    10.10MB
synology_apollolake_918+.pat    10.53MB

And there is a problem (a problem for futur ?!) 

A priori, the new pat file on synology download site are no longer gz type archive! And so they are no longer usable by our current scripts.
It is possible that all pat files will be distributed in this new format.

I have prepared the bsp for update 2, you can up to update 2 without going through update 1.

But to be able to use it, you will have to produce a PAT file yourself!

WHAT ?! 😢
And this as long as we do not have a tool allowing extraction of these pat files with a script.

I cannot provide you the PAT file i made, because it contains proprietary data.

In order to produce your PAT file, here is a procedure to follow:

Prerequisites
You must have a machine with a ds3617xs 701 already install, on the LAN, and with a serial connection capability. (A virtual machine is the best choice)
And another machine to receive the PAT file (with ssh server un this procedure).

Launch a manual migration to update 2 from GUI DSM 7.0.1.

After the reboot which will fail!

Connect to the serial port

You can see why it didn't work...

DiskStation> cat /var/log/junior_reason
Exit on error [7] root not matched with junior...

Which means that your bootloader is no longer usable with the current version.

DiskStation> mkdir /root/tmproot
DiskStation> mount /dev/md0 /root/tmproot/
DiskStation> mount /dev /root/tmproot/dev
DiskStation> chroot /root/tmproot /bin/bash
DiskStation> chroot /root/tmproot /bin/bash
bash-4.4# cd /.syno/patch
bash-4.4# tar -zcvf mypat.pat *
bash-4.4# scp mypat.pat  yourlogin@ipremotemachine:~

Here you have your PAT file !

In this tutorial I work with the rp-helper tool but you can use what you prefer.

Put your PAT file in the cache download directory so that it can be used without downloading synology's one, or host your file on a server and modify the pat_url!

Add in your global_config.json

{
                    "id": "broadwell-7.0.1-42218u2-test",
                    "platform_version": "broadwell-7.0.1-42218u2",
                    "user_config_json": "USERCONFIG.json",
                    "docker_base_image": "debian:9-slim",
                    "redpill_lkm_make_target": "test-v7",
                    "compile_with": "toolkit_dev",
                    "downloads": {
                            "kernel": {
                                    "url": "https://cdn.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v4.x/linux-4.4.180.tar.gz",
                                    "sha256": "519ff74ceaa52462d6b9a8452d90ba5cd009807830134de5e1df269b44dd380b"
                            },
                            "toolkit_dev": {
                                    "url": "https://sourceforge.net/projects/dsgpl/files/toolkit/DSM7.0/ds.broadwell-7.0.dev.txz/download",
                                    "sha256": "e050987fbbab0c246aff2af935b1d8a4140ce490915aa4c92f3c8d163eea970c"
                            }
                    },
                    "redpill_lkm": {
                            "source_url": "https://github.com/jimmyGALLAND/redpill-lkm.git",
                            "branch": "develop"
                    },
                    "redpill_load": {
                            "source_url": "https://github.com/jimmyGALLAND/redpill-load.git",
                            "branch": "develop"
                    }
             }

I advise you to clone  develop branch https://github.com/jimmyGALLAND/redpill-lkm.git in a directory and modify global_config.json to set "local_rp_load_use" to true in order to be able to use a modify config.json file 

"docker": {
        "use_buildkit": "true",
        "image_name": "redpill-tool-chain",
        "download_folder": "docker/downloads",
        "local_rp_lkm_use": "false",
        "local_rp_lkm_path": "./redpill-lkm",
        "local_rp_load_use": "true",
        "local_rp_load_path": "./redpill-load",

In redpill-load edit config.json file under config/DS3617xs/7.0.1-42218u2/config.json

{
    "os": {
        "id": "ds3617xs_42218u2",
        "pat_url": "https://global.download.synology.com/download/DSM/criticalupdate/update_pack/42218-2/synology_broadwell_3617xs.pat",
        "sha256": "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"   put here the sha256sum of your PAT file
    },

In order to use  virtio or  redpill-boot-wait for ds3617xs_42218u2

You can use https://github.com/jimmyGALLAND/redpill-ext  

I will update the @pocopico ext repo coming days.

Good night people

A couple of questions, one, im on baremetal, so how would I access a "serial port"? It sucks synology is changing things (seems to be more on purpose). Is it possible for you and @pocopico to collaborate as if they are changing the updates, it can't be too far away for them to change the dsm as well. I've finally was able to install DSM 3622xs+ 7.0.1. Oh and thank you for even writing up what you wrote in the first place.  This is amazing out right. 

Just to let you know that I have updated my xpenology on docker for redpill loader compatibility (and still works with jun's loader).

I have tested it against DS3615xs bootloaders and it seems to works pretty well.

This is not mean to be used as a production system but it's pretty good for testing things and fast to deploy with an docker image of 67MB only.

For example:

- You can quickly test your newly build bootloader 

- You can test an ugrade or another risky thing ... by doing a snapshot before and if everything goes wrong, restore the snapshot or destroy container

- Etc.

Quickly deploy as follow (check github for more options):

# On docker host
# Create a macvlan matching your local network
$ docker network create -d macvlan \
  --subnet=192.168.0.0/24 \
  --gateway=192.168.0.1 \
  -o parent=eth0 \
  macvlan0

# Run xpenology docker with ip 192.168.0.50
$ docker run --name="xpenodock" --hostname="xpenodock"\
    --privileged --cap-add=NET_ADMIN \
    --device=/dev/net/tun --device=/dev/kvm \
    --network macvlan0 --ip=192.168.0.50 \
    -e BOOTLOADER_URL="http://myurl/synoboot.tgz" \
    -e GRUBCFG_SN="1234ABC012345" \
    -e GRUBCFG_DISKIDXMAP="00" -e GRUBCFG_SATAPORTMAP="2" \
    -v /host_dir/kvm:/xpy/diskvm \
    uxora/xpenology

Open web on 192.168.0.50:5000 and enjoy!

# Some snapshot commands
$ docker exec xpenodock vm-snap-create SnapB4Upd
$ docker exec xpenodock vm-snap-restore SnapB4Upd
$ docker exec xpenodock vm-snap-delete SnapB4Upd

# Poweroff
$ docker exec xpenodock vm-power-down

Source:

https://github.com/uxora-com/xpenology-docker

Edited by uxora-com
  • Like 2

On 2/20/2022 at 3:20 AM, john_matrix said:

Hi everyone,

First of all I would like to thanks all of you for bringing us an updated version of the loader that works perfectly.

I have a question, I plan to upgrade my Proxmox node where my DSM7 VM is currently running to a new one with a Ryzen CPU.

Can someone confirm me that Ryzen CPUs can run RedPill loader without issues or is it better to stay with Intel platform?

Many thanks in advance!

I plan to do the same but since you on proxmox make a backup of Your VM throw new hardware in and Try thats the best part of VM lol. We are the testers and please let me know if it works :D. nothing to lose

7 hours ago, Dvalin21 said:

A couple of questions, one, im on baremetal, so how would I access a "serial port"? It sucks synology is changing things (seems to be more on purpose). Is it possible for you and @pocopico to collaborate as if they are changing the updates, it can't be too far away for them to change the dsm as well. I've finally was able to install DSM 3622xs+ 7.0.1. Oh and thank you for even writing up what you wrote in the first place.  This is amazing out right. 

Option 1: proxmox: use a virtual serial on your VM and test on your hardware with a junk disk and your usb drive taht you plan to use with baremetal

Option 2: You would either need to use the one on your motherboard (if it has one) or get a pcie serial card and a serial to USB 

Edited by Wreid23

Hello everyone,

i planned an update from dsl 6.2.3 to 7.0.1 from jun's loader to repill on m'y baremetal serveur 4x2tb + 1 nvme.

I already prepare my second USB Key and it's works with other 4hdd.

But non on m'y production serveur i would like to do it.

Could you explain how to process ?

- from dsm directly update ans during reboot replace USB Key?

Or - shutdown and replace m'y USB Key and do migrate?

Thanks for help

11 minutes ago, plarkass said:

Hello everyone,

i planned an update from dsl 6.2.3 to 7.0.1 from jun's loader to repill on m'y baremetal serveur 4x2tb + 1 nvme.

I already prepare my second USB Key and it's works with other 4hdd.

But non on m'y production serveur i would like to do it.

Could you explain how to process ?

- from dsm directly update ans during reboot replace USB Key?

Or - shutdown and replace m'y USB Key and do migrate?

Thanks for help

Make the backups for everything you can't reproduce, for the configuration, and, if you have, for example DNS installed, for the zone 

9 hours ago, Wreid23 said:

I plan to do the same but since you on proxmox make a backup of Your VM throw new hardware in and Try thats the best part of VM lol. We are the testers and please let me know if it works :D. nothing to lose

Will keep you informed, I have received a Ryzen 7 5700G and have a X470-I in spare ;-)

Only miss the RAM

On 2/19/2022 at 1:28 PM, mafel_oo said:

when I try SATA as boot device it doesn't work... it only loads when I select IDE as Boot Controller, otherwise it says the "prepared image isn't registered"

If you use tinycore-redpill. Boot as IDE, then after you finish building the bootloader via

./rploader.sh build ...

then, you can switch back to SATA.

Then for SATA to work, here's how I got it working:
Use SATA DOM boot arg

For this to work, you must choose a model that supports SATA DOM, such as DS3615xs.

All you have to do is add the following boot arg:

synoboot_satadom=1

You don't even need VID or PID.

image.thumb.png.a801c898fbd206a41e8c9b5dec01834d.png

Edited by Kanedo

Hello,

Be careful: update to 7.1 beta is for the development purpose only .

It's not working !! .... yet ???

Indeed, we have seen with Yanjun that an security has been added by Synology, which requires, i think, requires a lot of research.

After the update, the problem is that a connection to the GUI causes an immediate system restart.

7.1 beta support for 3617xs is available on my github. To update you must use the same method as for 7.0.1u2 (via the creation of its PAT file)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, buggy25200 said:

Hello,

Be careful: update to 7.1 beta is for the development purpose only .

It's not working !! .... yet ???

Indeed, we have seen with Yanjun that an security has been added by Synology, which requires, i think, requires a lot of research.

After the update, the problem is that a connection to the GUI causes an immediate system restart.

7.1 beta support for 3617xs is available on my github. To update you must use the same method as for 7.0.1u2 (via the creation of its PAT file)

So is proper procedure to create the custom PAT file using an existing install..... then use that PAT file in a new TinyCore install as the PAT that TC patches? Then use that patched custom PAT file as the install PAT file when installing DSM for first time?

2 hours ago, buggy25200 said:

Installation must be done with original PAT from synology download center.  But the loader for the reboot have to be done with generate PAT

OK that makes sense, so basically building the loader using data from the generated PAT for 7.1 rather than the original 7.1 PAT that can't be unpacked/read anymore by TC. I wonder if there is an eventual way to automate that building of the generated PAT. Unless we find a way to unpack the original without booting it and generating live from DSM telnet, I would imagine it would be pretty dang hard to automate your procedure you came up with since it seems to involve a running instance of DSM to be able to telnet into and build the PAT manually.

Il y a 13 heures, ilovepancakes a dit :

OK that makes sense, so basically building the loader using data from the generated PAT for 7.1 rather than the original 7.1 PAT that can't be unpacked/read anymore by TC. I wonder if there is an eventual way to automate that building of the generated PAT. Unless we find a way to unpack the original without booting it and generating live from DSM telnet, I would imagine it would be pretty dang hard to automate your procedure you came up with since it seems to involve a running instance of DSM to be able to telnet into and build the PAT manually.

Patience, Yes there is a way ! And the work is being done by @pocopico with @jumkey 's help.

I'm working on a ncurses interface with pocopico, maybe  ...  in a few weeks !

• Like 8

Hi,

I have a little question regarding Proxmox VE GPU passthrough... I followed the tutorials to do it..

root@DS918:~# lspci -kk -s 0000:01:00
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation TU117 [GeForce GTX 1650] (rev a1)
        Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company Device 8558
lspci: Unable to load libkmod resources: error -12
0000:01:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation Device 10fa (rev a1)

Does it mean I succeed to passthrough the PCI-e card ? even if DS918 does not handle it...

Edit :

root@DS918:~# lspci -vv -s 0000:01:00
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation TU117 [GeForce GTX 1650] (rev a1) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR+ <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10
        Region 0: Memory at fb000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
        Region 1: Memory at d0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
        Region 3: Memory at e0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=32M]
        Region 5: I/O ports at 8000 [size=128]
        Expansion ROM at fc000000 [disabled] [size=128K]
        Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 3
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=375mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold-)
        Capabilities: [68] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
                Address: 0000000000000000  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [78] Express (v2) Legacy Endpoint, MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 256 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s unlimited, L1 <64us
                        ExtTag+ AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset+
                DevCtl: CorrErr- NonFatalErr- FatalErr- UnsupReq-
                        RlxdOrd+ ExtTag+ PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+ FLReset-
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 512 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr+ NonFatalErr+ FatalErr- UnsupReq+ AuxPwr- TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x16, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s <1us, L1 <4us
                        ClockPM+ Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot- ASPMOptComp+
                LnkCtl: ASPM L0s L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes, Disabled- CommClk+
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 8GT/s (ok), Width x16 (ok)
                        TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range AB, TimeoutDis+ NROPrPrP- LTR+
                         10BitTagComp- 10BitTagReq- OBFF Via message, ExtFmt- EETLPPrefix-
                         EmergencyPowerReduction Not Supported, EmergencyPowerReductionInit-
                         FRS-
                         AtomicOpsCap: 32bit- 64bit- 128bitCAS-
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms, TimeoutDis- LTR+ OBFF Disabled,
                         AtomicOpsCtl: ReqEn-
                LnkCap2: Supported Link Speeds: 2.5-8GT/s, Crosslink- Retimer- 2Retimers- DRS-
                LnkCtl2: Target Link Speed: 8GT/s, EnterCompliance- SpeedDis-
                         Transmit Margin: Normal Operating Range, EnterModifiedCompliance- ComplianceSOS-
                         Compliance De-emphasis: -6dB
                LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -3.5dB, EqualizationComplete+ EqualizationPhase1+
                         EqualizationPhase2+ EqualizationPhase3+ LinkEqualizationRequest-
                         Retimer- 2Retimers- CrosslinkRes: unsupported
        Capabilities: [100 v1] Virtual Channel
                Caps:   LPEVC=0 RefClk=100ns PATEntryBits=1
                Arb:    Fixed- WRR32- WRR64- WRR128-
                Ctrl:   ArbSelect=Fixed
                VC0:    Caps:   PATOffset=00 MaxTimeSlots=1 RejSnoopTrans-
                        Arb:    Fixed- WRR32- WRR64- WRR128- TWRR128- WRR256-
                        Ctrl:   Enable+ ID=0 ArbSelect=Fixed TC/VC=ff
        Capabilities: [250 v1] Latency Tolerance Reporting
                Max snoop latency: 71680ns
                Max no snoop latency: 71680ns
        Capabilities: [128 v1] Power Budgeting <?>
        Capabilities: [420 v2] Advanced Error Reporting
                UESta:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                UEMsk:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                UESvrt: DLP+ SDES+ TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                CESta:  RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- AdvNonFatalErr-
                CEMsk:  RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- AdvNonFatalErr+
                AERCap: First Error Pointer: 00, ECRCGenCap- ECRCGenEn- ECRCChkCap- ECRCChkEn-
                        MultHdrRecCap- MultHdrRecEn- TLPPfxPres- HdrLogCap-
                HeaderLog: 40000008 000000ff 900c2000 f7f7f7f7
        Capabilities: [600 v1] Vendor Specific Information: ID=0001 Rev=1 Len=024 <?>
lspci: Unable to load libkmod resources: error -12

0000:01:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation Device 10fa (rev a1)
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR+ <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 10
        Region 0: Memory at fc020000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
        Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 3
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)
        Capabilities: [68] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+
                Address: 0000000000000000  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [78] Express (v2) Endpoint, MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 256 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s unlimited, L1 <64us
                        ExtTag+ AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset- SlotPowerLimit 75.000W
                DevCtl: CorrErr- NonFatalErr- FatalErr- UnsupReq-
                        RlxdOrd+ ExtTag+ PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 512 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr+ NonFatalErr+ FatalErr- UnsupReq+ AuxPwr- TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 8GT/s, Width x16, ASPM L0s L1, Exit Latency L0s <1us, L1 <4us
                        ClockPM+ Surprise- LLActRep- BwNot- ASPMOptComp+
                LnkCtl: ASPM L0s L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes, Disabled- CommClk+
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 8GT/s (ok), Width x16 (ok)
                        TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
                DevCap2: Completion Timeout: Range AB, TimeoutDis+ NROPrPrP- LTR+
                         10BitTagComp- 10BitTagReq- OBFF Via message, ExtFmt- EETLPPrefix-
                         EmergencyPowerReduction Not Supported, EmergencyPowerReductionInit-
                         FRS- TPHComp- ExtTPHComp-
                         AtomicOpsCap: 32bit- 64bit- 128bitCAS-
                DevCtl2: Completion Timeout: 50us to 50ms, TimeoutDis- LTR- OBFF Disabled,
                         AtomicOpsCtl: ReqEn-
                LnkSta2: Current De-emphasis Level: -3.5dB, EqualizationComplete- EqualizationPhase1-
                         EqualizationPhase2- EqualizationPhase3- LinkEqualizationRequest-
                         Retimer- 2Retimers- CrosslinkRes: unsupported
        Capabilities: [100 v2] Advanced Error Reporting
                UESta:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                UEMsk:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                UESvrt: DLP+ SDES+ TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSViol-
                CESta:  RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- AdvNonFatalErr-
                CEMsk:  RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- AdvNonFatalErr+
                AERCap: First Error Pointer: 00, ECRCGenCap- ECRCGenEn- ECRCChkCap- ECRCChkEn-
                        MultHdrRecCap- MultHdrRecEn- TLPPfxPres- HdrLogCap-
                HeaderLog: 40000008 000000ff 900c2000 f7f7f7f7

root@DS918:~#

Edited by Orphée

6 hours ago, buggy25200 said:

Patience, Yes there is a way ! And the work is being done by @pocopico with @jumkey 's help.

I'm working on a ncurses interface with pocopico, maybe  ...  in a few weeks !

Awesome, as usual, you all rock. The ncurses interface sounds great…. Just when we all think the project is already in a state above and beyond it gets better!

Edited by ilovepancakes
  • Like 1