XPEnology Community

RedPill - the new loader for 6.2.4 - Discussion

1 hour ago, NeoID said:

I've build RedPill and everything it running as intended, but I can't get any other vNIC to work except e1000e.

Both virtio and virtio-net aren't recognized. Anyone else tried this on UnRAID and gotten them to work? Would be nice to test higher speeds then 1Gbps.

As far as I remember... Unraid Virtio were working fine. I doubt they changed anything to caused such issue.

7 hours ago, NeoID said:

At this point its unlikely that ThorGroup returns. Most likely due to personal reasons given that the repository is still active and the rather sudden silence after spending so much time responding to comments and giving long and incredible intriguing changelogs. I'm sure someone knows more, but nothing has been posted as of yet. Whether or not it's dead or just on hold all depends if someone else takes over the project. 

all speculation and guessing

i have one more, maybe its just one person and he/she had invested some time to make a working loader for 6.2.4/7.0 and as its working, all is documented and source is available there is no need to do more, drivers and other things can be delivered through other channels

and if there is need for more coding, all the documentation, source and forks can help to go on

i guess we are fine atm, working loader, source, documentation and next thing might be a pre-build loader or a (cloud/hosted) click and build solution to make it more accessible - either way the one doing this would be the one sticking his neck out

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, IG-88 said:

all speculation and guessing

i have one more, maybe its just one person and he/she had invested some time to make a working loader for 6.2.4/7.0 and as its working, all is documented and source is available there is no need to do more, drivers and other things can be delivered through other channels

and if there is need for more coding, all the documentation, source and forks can help to go on

i guess we are fine atm, working loader, source, documentation and next thing might be a pre-build loader or a (cloud/hosted) click and build solution to make it more accessible - either way the one doing this would be the one sticking his neck out

@IG-88 I would not agree more to your assumption...

In addition I know a lot of posts they mention that the loader is still under development, still on alpha stage etc... and you should not use this loader with the data that matter most to you. IMHO it does not matter if it's Red Pill or Jun's loader, the risk is always there, if you worry much about your data then it's better to buy an actual Synology...

1 hour ago, IG-88 said:

at least have some logs ready to post here

1st thing to check is logs and if does not make sense to you post it here

I'll look into dmesg and other logs to see if I can spot anything. I'm just testing out unRAID and I haven't found any way of getting serial output from it yet for easier debugging

bromolow_user_config.json:

{
  "extra_cmdline": {
    "vid": "0x46f4",
    "pid": "0x0001",
    "sn": "*******",
    "mac1": "xxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "mac2": "xxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "mac3": "xxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "netif_num": 3
  },
  "synoinfo": {},
  "ramdisk_copy": {}
}

bundled-exts.json:

{
  "thethorgroup.virtio": "https://github.com/jumkey/redpill-load/raw/develop/redpill-virtio/rpext-index.json",
  "thethorgroup.boot-wait": "https://github.com/jumkey/redpill-load/raw/develop/redpill-boot-wait/rpext-index.json"
}

unRAID xml:

<interface type='bridge'>
      <mac address='xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx'/>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='e1000e'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x02' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </interface>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='virtio-net'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x03' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </interface>
      <source bridge='br0'/>
      <model type='virtio'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x04' slot='0x00' function='0x0'/>
    </interface>

lsmod:

virtio_balloon          4629  0
virtio_scsi             9753  0
virtio_net             18933  0
virtio_blk              8528  0
virtio_pci              6925  0
virtio_mmio             3984  0
virtio_ring             8912  6 virtio_blk,virtio_net,virtio_pci,virtio_balloon,                                                                            virtio_mmio,virtio_scsi
virtio                  3602  6 virtio_blk,virtio_net,virtio_pci,virtio_balloon,                                                                            virtio_mmio,virtio_scsi

dmesg:

https://pastebin.com/BS0Br3nD

I can see that only the first vNIC works (e1000e), the other two do not show up in DSM and there is nothing in the dmesg-logs as far as I can tell. lspci lists them:

0000:03:00.0 Class 0200: Device 8086:10d3
0000:04:00.0 Class 0200: Device 1af4:1041 (rev 01)
0000:05:00.0 Class 00ff: Device 1af4:1045 (rev 01)
0000:06:00.0 Class 0200: Device 1af4:1041 (rev 01)
0000:07:00.0 Class 0780: Device 1af4:1043 (rev 01)
0001:07:00.0 Class 0106: Device 1b4b:9235 (rev 11)

Edited by NeoID

On 12/21/2021 at 1:46 PM, pocopico said:

I surely can see 8 drives configured on a VM with the following lspci

0000:0b:00.0 Serial Attached SCSI controller: Broadcom / LSI SAS1068 PCI-X Fusion-MPT SAS (rev 01)
        DeviceName: SCSI0
        Subsystem: VMware Device 1976
        Kernel driver in use: mptsas
0000:13:00.0 Serial Attached SCSI controller: Broadcom / LSI SAS1068 PCI-X Fusion-MPT SAS (rev 01)
        DeviceName: SCSI1
        Subsystem: VMware Device 1976
        Kernel driver in use: mptsas

For LSI SAS you should use the mptsas extension and for vmware paravirtual you need to use the :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pocopico/rp-ext/master/mptsas/rpext-index.json

For vmware paravirtual scsi :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pocopico/rp-ext/master/vmw_pvscsi/rpext-index.json

@pocopico Ahh, okay, I was using mpt2sas so I changed to using mptsas extension BUT I am still getting no drives detected when trying to install DSM. If I switch the virtual HDD to a SATA controller then it shows up as available to install DSM on.... So that being said, since I am using the correct driver now (mptsas) for LSI SAS virtual SCSI in ESXi.... is there something else I need to use to get virtual HDDs as SCSI to show up for DSM install? I also added the vmw_pvscsi extension to same loader and if I attach the same virtual HDD to a paravirtual SCSI controller, I get the same result, no drives detected for DSM install. Hoping I am just missing something simple here...

EDIT: If I telnet into the VM when DSM loader boots, and run lsmod, it does show mptsas and vmw_pvscsi modules in that list. But I can't seem to run lspci in telnet console to check that way, the command isn't found. And here is the full output: https://pastebin.com/NyfN3N2R

Seems like there is a point it does detect the SCSI disk because it decides to ignore it for a shim (which is correct I am assuming?), and then later on down when it runs the check mptsas script from the extension it says the module is not loader.... So maybe the mptsas and vmw_pvscsi modules really aren't getting loaded fully for some reason?

Module                  Size  Used by    Tainted: PF 
usbhid                 26503  0 
hid                    79391  1 usbhid
bromolow_synobios      70388  0 
adt7475                30106  0 
i2c_i801               11053  0 
nfsv3                  23713  0 
nfs                   130128  1 nfsv3
lockd                  72839  2 nfsv3,nfs
sunrpc                202956  3 nfsv3,nfs,lockd
i40e                  350790  0 
ixgbe                 274157  0 
igb                   180080  0 
i2c_algo_bit            5168  0 
e1000e                212512  0 
dca                     4576  2 ixgbe,igb
vxlan                  17560  0 
ip_tunnel              11368  1 vxlan
vfat                   10287  0 
fat                    51522  1 vfat
sg                     25890  0 
etxhci_hcd            135146  0 
vmxnet3                38645  0 
vmw_pvscsi             16080  0 
mptsas                 38167  0 
mptscsih               17934  1 mptsas
mptbase                62090  2 mptsas,mptscsih
usb_storage            48966  0 
xhci_hcd               85621  0 
uhci_hcd               23950  0 
ehci_pci                3904  0 
ehci_hcd               47493  1 ehci_pci
usbcore               208589  7 usbhid,etxhci_hcd,usb_storage,xhci_hcd,uhci_hcd,ehci_pci,ehci_hcd
usb_common              1560  1 usbcore
redpill               146375  0 

Edited by ilovepancakes
Added more details via telnet

1 hour ago, ilovepancakes said:

EDIT: If I telnet into the VM when DSM loader boots, and run lsmod, it does show mptsas and vmw_pvscsi modules in that list. But I can't seem to run lspci in telnet console to check that way, the command isn't found. And here is the full output: https://pastebin.com/NyfN3N2R

It could be because it goes way after the 15 drives limit , all the way up to SDAE 

Try to limit that with SataPortMap and DiskIdxMap ? I'm using SataPortMap=58 and DiskIdxMap=0A00

[ 3.105311] <redpill/scsi_notifier.c:91> Triggering SCSI_EVT_DEV_PROBED notifications - sd_probe() exit=0

[ 3.105465] sd 30:0:0:0: [sdae] 104857600 512-byte logical blocks: (53.6 GB/50.0 GiB)

-----

[ 3.107216] sd 30:0:0:0: [sdae] Attached SCSI disk

Edited by pocopico

2 hours ago, pocopico said:

It could be because it goes way after the 15 drives limit , all the way up to SDAE 

Try to limit that with SataPortMap and DiskIdxMap ? I'm using SataPortMap=58 and DiskIdxMap=0A00

[ 3.105311] <redpill/scsi_notifier.c:91> Triggering SCSI_EVT_DEV_PROBED notifications - sd_probe() exit=0

[ 3.105465] sd 30:0:0:0: [sdae] 104857600 512-byte logical blocks: (53.6 GB/50.0 GiB)

-----

[ 3.107216] sd 30:0:0:0: [sdae] Attached SCSI disk

So that helped sort of. Using vmw_pvscsi virtual disks, I can get them to show up in DSM. BUT, If I use DiskIdxMap=0A00 and SataPortMap=58 (with the loader on SATA 0:0 and first data disk on SCSI 0:0) the loader disk doesn't show up at all, which is fine and normal with SATA boot entry on RedPill. And the single SCSI data disk shows up as "Drive 6" in DSM. If I change the SataPortMap to equal just "1" the SCSI virtual disk moves to "Drive 2" on DSM.

This is all fine so far. But here is where it gets weird. If I add additional virtual disks to the same SCSI controller, they show up in Storage Manager but aren't usable for various reasons, mainly related to the Health status not showing up or showing "Not Supported" so something is failing with the SMART shim in redpill I guess? For example, if I leave DiskIdxMap=0A00 and SataPortMap=1 I see Drives listed on 2-7 (after adding a total of 6 virtual SCSI disks in ESXi). But, Drive 3-7 can't be used for a Storage Pool as the health status fails. Drive 2, the original drive DSM is installed on, shows Healthy and can be used.

If I change SataPortMap to 58, like you use, now only 3 disks total show up in Storage Manager rather than all 6. And they show up as Drives 6-8 with only Drive 7 showing up as "Healthy" and being usable. If I reboot, Drive 7 and 8 show healthy now, if I reboot again, only Drive 8 shows healthy. So clearly, something is going on with the SMART shim. I do notice that for the drives that show healthy, when they do, it shows a serial number for the virtual disk and a firmware version. I wonder if this is being reported by ESXi since it is paravirtual SCSI disks? If so, could there be a condition where the SMART shim is conflicting with some sort of partial SMART data ESXi is actually presenting to DSM?

To test that theory, I changed the virtual SCSI controller to LSI SAS instead of Vmware Paravirtual. With SataPortMap at 58 (to test original scenario) only 3 of the 6 data disks show up, with the listing starting at Drive 6. But they all show "Healthy". With SataPortMap=1 all 6 disks show up, starting at Drive 2 in Storage Manager, and all 6 are "Healthy" BUT when creating a storage pool, it fails. It just says DSM failed to create the storage pool using 1 more disks. And this is the case whether I try RAID1, RAID5, or even just a basic storage pool with 1 disk. It just doesn't like making a storage pool using a SCSI virtual disk....

Could it be the SataPortMap setting or DiskIdxMap? Is there another setting I could be missing. My config.json just has those two values defined plus a serial and mac of course. Extensions installed are the default TTG ones (boot-wait and virtio) plus vmxnet3, mptsas, and vmw_pvscsi.

Hello,

I have a DELL Optiplex 3020 with three SATA Ports:

SATA0: 128 GB SSD. ---> Visible in DSM7 as Disk#1

SATA1: 1 TB HDD.     ---> Visible in DSM7 as Disk#6

SATA2: 2 TB HDD.   ---> Visible in DSM7 as Disk#2

I used this config:

"DiskIdxMap": "0",

"SataPortMap": "8",

"SasIdxMap": "0"

Could you please tell me, how to remap to

SATA0 -> Disk#1

SATA1 -> Disk#2

SATA2 -> DISK#3

Edited by pipsen

12 minutes ago, ilovepancakes said:

So that helped sort of. Using vmw_pvscsi virtual disks, I can get them to show up in DSM. BUT, If I use DiskIdxMap=0A00 and SataPortMap=58 (with the loader on SATA 0:0 and first data disk on SCSI 0:0) the loader disk doesn't show up at all, which is fine and normal with SATA boot entry on RedPill. And the single SCSI data disk shows up as "Drive 6" in DSM. If I change the SataPortMap to equal just "1" the SCSI virtual disk moves to "Drive 2" on DSM.

This is all fine so far. But here is where it gets weird. If I add additional virtual disks to the same SCSI controller, they show up in Storage Manager but aren't usable for various reasons, mainly related to the Health status not showing up or showing "Not Supported" so something is failing with the SMART shim in redpill I guess? For example, if I leave DiskIdxMap=0A00 and SataPortMap=1 I see Drives listed on 2-7 (after adding a total of 6 virtual SCSI disks in ESXi). But, Drive 3-7 can't be used for a Storage Pool as the health status fails. Drive 2, the original drive DSM is installed on, shows Healthy and can be used.

If I change SataPortMap to 58, like you use, now only 3 disks total show up in Storage Manager rather than all 6. And they show up as Drives 6-8 with only Drive 7 showing up as "Healthy" and being usable. If I reboot, Drive 7 and 8 show healthy now, if I reboot again, only Drive 8 shows healthy. So clearly, something is going on with the SMART shim. I do notice that for the drives that show healthy, when they do, it shows a serial number for the virtual disk and a firmware version. I wonder if this is being reported by ESXi since it is paravirtual SCSI disks? If so, could there be a condition where the SMART shim is conflicting with some sort of partial SMART data ESXi is actually presenting to DSM?

To test that theory, I changed the virtual SCSI controller to LSI SAS instead of Vmware Paravirtual. With SataPortMap at 58 (to test original scenario) only 3 of the 6 data disks show up, with the listing starting at Drive 6. But they all show "Healthy". With SataPortMap=1 all 6 disks show up, starting at Drive 2 in Storage Manager, and all 6 are "Healthy" BUT when creating a storage pool, it fails. It just says DSM failed to create the storage pool using 1 more disks. And this is the case whether I try RAID1, RAID5, or even just a basic storage pool with 1 disk. It just doesn't like making a storage pool using a SCSI virtual disk....

Could it be the SataPortMap setting or DiskIdxMap? Is there another setting I could be missing. My config.json just has those two values defined plus a serial and mac of course. Extensions installed are the default TTG ones (boot-wait and virtio) plus vmxnet3, mptsas, and vmw_pvscsi.

You need to understand what every option means first. Start by reading : 

https://gugucomputing.wordpress.com/2018/11/11/experiment-on-sata_args-in-grub-cfg/

And continue testing

Same applies for you @pipsen

Edited by pocopico

Hello guys, I have stupid question. I have followed the RedPill installation of DSM 7.0.1 and after few obstacles with drivers for SCSI adapter, I was able to run it.

Currently I have a screeen asking for PAT file. When I provide the path to file, it will start installation but approximately in half it stuck saing that installation failed.

Capture.JPG

Edited by djblond

7 hours ago, djblond said:

Hello guys, I have stupid question. I have followed the RedPill installation of DSM 7.0.1 and after few obstacles with drivers for SCSI adapter, I was able to run it.

Currently I have a screeen asking for PAT file. When I provide the path to file, it will start installation but approximately in half it stuck saing that installation failed.

Capture.JPG

What pat file did you use?

I used the original patfile from synology and also got the same screen.

The second time I used the pat file from the cache folder in the redpill folder and that worked for me.

What pat file did you use?
I used the original patfile from synology and also got the same screen.
The second time I used the pat file from the cache folder in the redpill folder and that worked for me.
As the builds are version specific you have to use the exact PAT file which the loader was built for/using. Simplest way to ensure you use the correct PAT is by copying it from the build cache.

Skickat från min GM1913 via Tapatalk

8 hours ago, djblond said:

Capture.JPG

Check you VID:PID of your usb stick 

Hi @pocopico,

I have a HPE Micro Gen 10 (AMD) which I would like to experiment with  redpill boot loader and DSM 7.0.1.  Today I can run 6.2.3 using Jun's loader with 3617xs.

I used jimmyGALLAND's dev work to create a rebpill bootloader for DSM_7.0.1_3617xs but I am missing the TG3 driver.

Could you include in your git an entry for 3617xs?

https://github.com/pocopico/rp-ext/blob/main/tg3/rpext-index.json

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Piteball said:

As the builds are version specific you have to use the exact PAT file which the loader was built for/using. Simplest way to ensure you use the correct PAT is by copying it from the build cache.

Skickat från min GM1913 via Tapatalk

Aaa good to know. I used the official from Synology.

Anyway, just tested again with the version from cache, but the same errro

17 hours ago, seanone said:

Could you recommend a 7.0.1 fork

rp-load now has 160 forks - it's impossible to track who is doing what or even recommend one of them.

I personly only went with TTG's official rp-load master branch and jumkey's development branch - and of course unknown-o's bromolow 7.0 when it first came out.

Hi

I have created a image with:
./build-loader.sh 'DS3615xs' '7.0-41222'

I have converted the image to vmdk, uploaded to ESXI and converted to thin, so fare so good.

Then created a VM with the specifed mac-adresse, and with 2 SATA controller.
Boot image is at SATA controller 0:0
2 x 30 GB is at SATA controller 1:0 and 1:1

It boots(and i select the SATA option) and i am able to browse the website for install. 
But everytime it fails at 55/56% no matter what i try. 

My user config:
{
  "extra_cmdline": {
    "vid": "0x058f",
    "pid": "0x6387",
    "sn": "xxxxx",
    "mac1": "000c29f0d43e",
    "DiskIdxMap": "1000",
    "SataPortMap": "4",
    "SasIdxMap": "0"
  },
  "synoinfo": {},
  "ramdisk_copy": {}
}

I guess the issue is that fdisk show´s no synoboot, but i have no idea how to fix this?

Fdisk:

DiskStation> fdisk -l
Disk /dev/sdq: 128 MB, 134217728 bytes, 262144 sectors
16 cylinders, 255 heads, 63 sectors/track
Units: sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes

Device  Boot StartCHS    EndCHS        StartLBA     EndLBA    Sectors  Size Id Type
/dev/sdq1    0,32,33     6,62,56           2048     100351      98304 48.0M 83 Linux
/dev/sdq2    6,62,57     15,205,62       100352     253951     153600 75.0M 83 Linux
/dev/sdq3    15,205,63   16,81,1         253952     262143       8192 4096K 83 Linux
Disk /dev/sda: 30 GB, 32212254720 bytes, 62914560 sectors
3916 cylinders, 255 heads, 63 sectors/track

Device  Boot StartCHS    EndCHS        StartLBA     EndLBA    Sectors  Size Id Type
/dev/sda1    0,32,33     310,37,47         2048    4982527    4980480 2431M fd Linux raid autodetect
/dev/sda2    310,37,48   571,58,63      4982528    9176831    4194304 2048M fd Linux raid autodetect
Disk /dev/sdb: 20 GB, 21474836480 bytes, 41943040 sectors
2610 cylinders, 255 heads, 63 sectors/track

/dev/sdb1    0,32,33     310,37,47         2048    4982527    4980480 2431M fd Linux raid autodetect
/dev/sdb2    310,37,48   571,58,63      4982528    9176831    4194304 2048M fd Linux raid autodetect
Disk /dev/md0: 2431 MB, 2549940224 bytes, 4980352 sectors
622544 cylinders, 2 heads, 4 sectors/track

Disk /dev/md0 doesn't contain a valid partition table
Disk /dev/md1: 2047 MB, 2147418112 bytes, 4194176 sectors
524272 cylinders, 2 heads, 4 sectors/track

Disk /dev/md1 doesn't contain a valid partition table

Output from when the install is running:

DiskStation> tail -f /var/log/messages
Jan  1 00:07:13 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:44 run '/usr/bin/umount -l /_disk'
Jan  1 00:07:13 kernel: [  562.734043] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Jan  1 00:07:13 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:54 umount's exit status is zero
Jan  1 00:07:13 synoupgrade: autocleanup/directory.c:38 remove directory /_disk, result is 0
Jan  1 00:07:13 synoupgrade: synoupgrade.c:245 unable to get dsm version from disk device
Jan  1 00:07:13 synoupgrade: synoupgrade.c:308 unable to append query string of disk dsm version
Jan  1 00:07:13 login[11849]: root login on 'pts/0'
Jan  1 00:07:14 kernel: [  563.803133] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:16 kernel: [  565.805175] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:17 kernel: [  567.061112] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:19 kernel: [  569.063089] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:20 kernel: [  570.319148] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:22 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:19 run '/usr/bin/mount /dev/md0 /_disk'
Jan  1 00:07:22 kernel: [  571.725997] EXT3-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:22 kernel: [  571.727533] EXT2-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:22 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:27 mount's exit status is zero
Jan  1 00:07:22 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:99 try reading disk dsm's version at file '/_disk//etc.defaults/VERSION' of key 'buildnumber'
Jan  1 00:07:22 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:76 failed to load key 'buildnumber' from /_disk/etc.defaults/VERSION
Jan  1 00:07:22 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:104 failed to read dsm version on '/_disk'
Jan  1 00:07:22 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:44 run '/usr/bin/umount -l /_disk'
Jan  1 00:07:22 kernel: [  571.739168] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Jan  1 00:07:22 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:54 umount's exit status is zero
Jan  1 00:07:22 synoupgrade: autocleanup/directory.c:38 remove directory /_disk, result is 0
Jan  1 00:07:22 synoupgrade: synoupgrade.c:245 unable to get dsm version from disk device
Jan  1 00:07:22 synoupgrade: synoupgrade.c:308 unable to append query string of disk dsm version
Jan  1 00:07:22 kernel: [  572.321190] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:24 kernel: [  573.577111] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:26 kernel: [  575.579100] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:27 kernel: [  576.835140] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:29 kernel: [  578.837184] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:30 kernel: [  580.093169] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:30 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:19 run '/usr/bin/mount /dev/md0 /_disk'
Jan  1 00:07:30 kernel: [  580.124526] EXT3-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:30 kernel: [  580.126035] EXT2-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:30 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:27 mount's exit status is zero
Jan  1 00:07:30 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:99 try reading disk dsm's version at file '/_disk//etc.defaults/VERSION' of key 'buildnumber'
Jan  1 00:07:30 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:76 failed to load key 'buildnumber' from /_disk/etc.defaults/VERSION
Jan  1 00:07:30 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:104 failed to read dsm version on '/_disk'
Jan  1 00:07:30 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:44 run '/usr/bin/umount -l /_disk'
Jan  1 00:07:30 kernel: [  580.137171] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Jan  1 00:07:30 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:54 umount's exit status is zero
Jan  1 00:07:30 synoupgrade: autocleanup/directory.c:38 remove directory /_disk, result is 0
Jan  1 00:07:30 synoupgrade: synoupgrade.c:245 unable to get dsm version from disk device
Jan  1 00:07:30 synoupgrade: synoupgrade.c:308 unable to append query string of disk dsm version
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: install.c:520 Unknown param localinstallreq=false
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: install.c:520 Unknown param _dc=1640895293399
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:612 Dev: sda, DiskPath: /dev/sda, Partition version: 8
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:121 Mount partion /dev/md0 /tmpRoot
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.100979] EXT3-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.102477] EXT2-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.114803] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:150 umount partition /tmpRoot
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.212330] EXT3-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.214008] EXT2-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.224549] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.263172] EXT3-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.264738] EXT2-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.292492] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:428 failed to get upnpmodelname from [/tmpRoot/etc.defaults/synoinfo.conf].
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:435 failed to get buildnumber from [/tmpRoot/etc.defaults/VERSION].
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:442 failed to get productversion from [/tmpRoot/etc.defaults/VERSION].
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:444 failed to get majorversion from [/tmpRoot/etc.defaults/VERSION].
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:447 failed to get minorversion from [/tmpRoot/etc.defaults/VERSION].
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: lib/system/system_platform_get.c:35 failed to get unique from /tmpRoot/etc.defaults/synoinfo.conf errno=[0x0900 file_get_key_value.c:28]
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:459 failed to get platform from [/tmpRoot/etc.defaults/synoinfo.conf].
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: lib/system/system_max_align_get.c:86 [/tmpRoot/.system_info/pgsql_alignment] doesn't exist, check model name for alignment
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: lib/system/system_endian_get.c:61 [/tmpRoot/.system_info/endian] doesn't exist, check model name for endian
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: lib/system/system_bit_get.c:57 [/tmpRoot/.system_info/bits] doesn't exist, check model name for bits
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:492 fail to get admin port from /tmpRoot/etc/synoinfo.conf... try another way
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:372 /tmpRoot/usr/syno/etc/www/DSM.json not exist
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:495 fail to get admin port from /tmpRoot/usr/syno/etc/www/DSM.json
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:523 failed to get nvr key from [/tmpRoot/etc.defaults/synoinfo.conf].
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:677 fail to read [unique] from [/tmpRoot//etc.defaults/synoinfo.conf]
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:776 unique not match
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1115 SYSTEM_NORMAL, [Recoverable=0]
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1039(FillUpgradeVolumeInfo): gszUpgradeVolDev = /dev/md0
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1040(FillUpgradeVolumeInfo): gszUpgradeVolMnt = /tmpData
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1131 gblSupportRaid: 1, gSysStatus: 1, gblCreateDataVol: 0, gblSystemRecoverable: 0
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: synoupgrade.c:762 system status = 2
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1556 CreateDataVol=[0]
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:150 umount partition /tmpData
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:154 Fail to execute [/bin/umount -f /tmpData > /dev/null 2>&1]
Jan  1 00:07:31 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1568 installer cmd=[/usr/syno/sbin/installer.sh -r   >> /tmp/installer_sh.log 2>&1]
Jan 1 00:07:31 burnin: B1 not started
Jan  1 00:07:31 syno_swap_ctl: swap/swap_off.c:20 swap/swap_off.c(20): failed to swapoff /dev/md1, ret = -1
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.343392] md0: detected capacity change from 2549940224 to 0
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.344299] md: md0: set sdb1 to auto_remap [0]
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.344980] md: md0: set sda1 to auto_remap [0]
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.345688] md: md0 stopped.
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.346141] md: unbind<sdb1>
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.350127] md: export_rdev(sdb1)
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.350640] md: unbind<sda1>
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/mdadm -S /dev/md0" Error="mdadm: stopped /dev/md0 "
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: raid_internal_lib.c:158 [Info] clean RAID superblock of /dev/md0
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.360131] md: export_rdev(sda1)
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: external/external_disk_port_check.c:158 expected sdx or /dev/sdx, not name, not match any port type
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: disk/disk_port_to_container.c:38 Unknown diskType
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: partition_path_enum.c:29 Failed to parsing device: name
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: external/external_disk_port_check.c:158 expected sdx or /dev/sdx, not md, not match any port type
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: partition_path_enum.c:29 Failed to parsing device: md1
Jan  1 00:07:31 synodiskport: external/external_disk_port_check.c:158 expected sdx or /dev/sdx, not md, not match any port type
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/mdadm --zero-superblock /dev/sda1" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: raid_internal_lib.c:90 [Info] Clean RAID superblock on '/dev/sda1'
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/mdadm --zero-superblock /dev/sdb1" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: raid_internal_lib.c:90 [Info] Clean RAID superblock on '/dev/sdb1'
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.398569] md1: detected capacity change from 2147418112 to 0
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.399474] md: md1: set sdb2 to auto_remap [0]
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.400172] md: md1: set sda2 to auto_remap [0]
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.400854] md: md1 stopped.
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.401308] md: unbind<sdb2>
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.412138] md: export_rdev(sdb2)
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.412757] md: unbind<sda2>
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/mdadm -S /dev/md1" Error="mdadm: stopped /dev/md1 "
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: raid_internal_lib.c:158 [Info] clean RAID superblock of /dev/md1
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: external/external_disk_port_check.c:158 expected sdx or /dev/sdx, not name, not match any port type
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: partition_path_enum.c:29 Failed to parsing device: name
Jan  1 00:07:31 kernel: [  581.424131] md: export_rdev(sda2)
Jan  1 00:07:31 synodiskport: external/external_disk_port_check.c:158 expected sdx or /dev/sdx, not md, not match any port type
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/sfdisk --fast-delete 1:2 /dev/sdb" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/sfdisk --fast-delete 1:2 /dev/sda" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/sfdisk -M1 /dev/sdb" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:31 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/sfdisk -M1 /dev/sdb" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:32 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/sfdisk -N1 -uS -q -f -j2048 -z4980480 -tfd -F /dev/sdb" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:32 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/sfdisk -M1 /dev/sda" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:32 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/sfdisk -M1 /dev/sda" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:32 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/sfdisk -N1 -uS -q -f -j2048 -z4980480 -tfd -F /dev/sda" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:32 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/sfdisk -N2 -uS -q -f -j0 -z4194304 -tfd -F /dev/sdb" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:32 raidtool: space_error_log.c:47 SpaceCommand:command="/sbin/sfdisk -N2 -uS -q -f -j0 -z4194304 -tfd -F /dev/sda" Error=""
Jan  1 00:07:32 kernel: [  582.095157] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:33 kernel: [  583.351169] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:35 kernel: [  584.541514] md: bind<sda1>
Jan  1 00:07:35 kernel: [  584.542126] md: bind<sdb1>
Jan  1 00:07:35 synodiskport: external/external_disk_port_check.c:158 expected sdx or /dev/sdx, not md, not match any port type
Jan  1 00:07:35 kernel: [  584.543067] md/raid1:md0: active with 2 out of 15 mirrors
Jan  1 00:07:35 kernel: [  584.544334] md0: detected capacity change from 0 to 2549940224
Jan  1 00:07:35 synodiskport: external/external_disk_port_check.c:158 expected sdx or /dev/sdx, not md, not match any port type
Jan  1 00:07:35 kernel: [  585.353247] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:37 kernel: [  586.609191] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:38 kernel: [  587.552350] md: bind<sda2>
Jan  1 00:07:38 kernel: [  587.552953] md: bind<sdb2>
Jan  1 00:07:38 synodiskport: external/external_disk_port_check.c:158 expected sdx or /dev/sdx, not md, not match any port type
Jan  1 00:07:38 kernel: [  587.553555] md/raid1:md1: active with 2 out of 15 mirrors
Jan  1 00:07:38 kernel: [  587.554737] md1: detected capacity change from 0 to 2147418112
Jan  1 00:07:38 raidtool: raidtool.c:710 system inited on [/dev/sda1 /dev/sdb1 ], [/dev/sda2 /dev/sdb2 ]
Jan  1 00:07:38 kernel: [  587.556903]  md1: unknown partition table
Jan  1 00:07:38 synodiskport: external/external_disk_port_check.c:158 expected sdx or /dev/sdx, not md, not match any port type
Jan  1 00:07:38 kernel: [  587.566978]  md0: unknown partition table
Jan  1 00:07:38 kernel: [  588.433657] EXT3-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:38 kernel: [  588.435209] EXT2-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:39 kernel: [  588.487279] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Jan  1 00:07:39 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:121 Mount partion /dev/md0 /tmpRoot
Jan  1 00:07:39 kernel: [  588.555506] EXT3-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:39 kernel: [  588.557110] EXT2-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:39 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:150 umount partition /tmpRoot
Jan  1 00:07:39 kernel: [  588.567496] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Jan  1 00:07:39 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1596 retv=[0]
Jan  1 00:07:39 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1597(ErrFHOSTDoFdiskFormat) retv=[0]
Jan  1 00:07:39 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:121 Mount partion /dev/md0 /tmpData
Jan  1 00:07:39 kernel: [  588.573254] EXT3-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:39 kernel: [  588.574810] EXT2-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:07:39 kernel: [  588.611235] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:39 kernel: [  588.652576] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Jan  1 00:07:40 kernel: [  589.881199] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:42 kernel: [  591.883251] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:43 kernel: [  593.139175] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:45 kernel: [  595.141215] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:46 install.cgi: synoupgrade.c:1342 Extracting VERSION from Old Patch Format [/tmpData/@autoupdate/upload.pat][/tmpData/@autoupdate]
Jan  1 00:07:46 install.cgi: Remove /tmpData/upd@te...cmd=[/bin/rm -rf /tmpData/upd@te > /dev/null 2>&1]
Jan  1 00:07:46 install.cgi: Create /tmpData/upd@te...cmd=[/bin/mkdir -p /tmpData/upd@te > /dev/null 2>&1]
Jan  1 00:07:46 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1207 Extracting Old Patch Format [/tmpData/upd@te.pat][/tmpData/upd@te]
Jan  1 00:07:46 install.cgi: Untar /tmpData/upd@te.pat...cmd=[/bin/tar xpf "/tmpData/upd@te.pat" -C /tmpData/upd@te > /dev/null 2>&1]
Jan  1 00:07:46 kernel: [  596.398330] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:46 install.cgi: Verify codesign of [/tmpData/upd@te]...
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (VERSION) = ea96791f921f5b8f3de95dea4130cf42b7d331c67023029ec22f4fb36a77682a
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: VERSION: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (zImage) = ef01e6f62fad86d22f2e4e712c01482d6587769b3a90669eea285a2548cf23c5
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: zImage: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (updater) = c73d3ce07b949bdc0b0909a501f46d14b41761c94f1a74d98c487e2ed50776b9
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: updater: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (GRUB_VER) = 6499b68c1e003d395f1d20c2cb6710654044fc002cdcfb371b632c6ef73c9461
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: GRUB_VER: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (rd.gz) = edc564dba515299fc6e75f2b2300b32367216a24ccdf0913c510f23fceaba4ae
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: rd.gz: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (grub_cksum.syno) = fb648832de12f0040f996920fd7db0326e6426b1948f055be3a2a3a0ef3582ad
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: grub_cksum.syno: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (H2OFFT-Lx64) = 2db64c1694c2e0e86f9650e53e94c751b6a7e9ac55ee7b516c353858455c726a
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: H2OFFT-Lx64: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (bios.ROM) = a61a3746c63b47f7808a720556cbe6bed147132b2d61364a82e15bf9296515c1
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: bios.ROM: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (isfl_drv_x64.ko) = b28e3e5d43a0e4eb274161be943d9583a4ba63b98998f1da808707a2da453832
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: isfl_drv_x64.ko: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (isfl_drv_x64_3_2_40.ko) = 7b7dc2b8324b2892df2a216a776a9a1be5ec08b376a4a1ffda5deae2101362de
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: isfl_drv_x64_3_2_40.ko: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (lfdd_drv.ko) = ef2229077fde267359d612a5abfe0c8f021519e7e206e18f869e8e95cf9bd0e8
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: lfdd_drv.ko: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (lfdd_drv_3_2_40.ko) = 20e4bb7f9554ef3081a01996f5864f1beba8b516eb4146a4632627060294660a
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: lfdd_drv_3_2_40.ko: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (platform.ini) = 8421b0d12fba8a9db28923a5cde1be6025878ec08b658a113d08f24bab315b14
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: platform.ini: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (SynoBootLoader.efi) = d75ef6f8799eedcb5ff5f49644af0dab4352ac88646ada6141aa41fe8e013640
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: SynoBootLoader.efi: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (hda1.tgz) = f5d73db484ca39d66497ea0d16f6a20770dcb7ecba487eb1533014039ac72d3c
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: hda1.tgz: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (indexdb.txz) = 330546cd7691ce3fe809d801d37b5b75dce810853e44bfc6aa1b517afc61f970
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: indexdb.txz: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (synohdpack_img.txz) = 60e28e496c8ab233f003beda41d709b1b7cc4fae41296c0b05739cace1d0c593
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: synohdpack_img.txz: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/dsm6-ui-compatible-1.0.0-0050.spk) = 35bdc2627a725d4679c9a5b92264563b8e92e152b849f561f09ac120ae56840e
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/dsm6-ui-compatible-1.0.0-0050.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/USBCopy-x86_64-2.2.0-1062.spk) = 4db64b33f818ba74755008db0a56efedcba3ccd775636fc9cdfc9d40709ceb9e
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/USBCopy-x86_64-2.2.0-1062.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/SynologyUniversalSearch-x86_64-1.5.0-0473.spk) = 549a8d56b69ba64ef5a74736cca3777ba51f3a0c6b0f502aa28774bb6892da10
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/SynologyUniversalSearch-x86_64-1.5.0-0473.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/SecureSignIn-x86_64-1.0.1-0077.spk) = ac567906251e09730c61f2730cc51162a3eef28323278fe72a4953d54db76b7b
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/SecureSignIn-x86_64-1.0.1-0077.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/ScsiTarget-x86_64-1.0.0-0160.spk) = 314d6b65eecb97d1ad03c4af0da24e9f77d82ac16f866197966fbba2d7260040
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/ScsiTarget-x86_64-1.0.0-0160.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/SMBService-x86_64-4.10.18-0188.spk) = d88f23ad6660c7cdfcc47e2b9ba97b5ea2379057ef8a443f045b7048448f15d1
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/SMBService-x86_64-4.10.18-0188.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/Python2-x86_64-2.7.18-1003.spk) = fc901244043e96cb2b73b3fbd4f8bd1e6a10a0458e1cd9577f78df92e2136685
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/Python2-x86_64-2.7.18-1003.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/OAuthService-x86_64-1.1.1-0064.spk) = 102ace845d2916432cb96600345c4e8867ec760f7f5d4528817591a64ee8d6ce
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/OAuthService-x86_64-1.1.1-0064.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/HybridShare-bromolow-1.0.1-0460.spk) = 62bd6c87e948a08962b48359e25defd4cdd19dfdf33aa0c52c30cedab456091c
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/HybridShare-bromolow-1.0.1-0460.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/HighAvailability-x86_64-2.1.0-1166.spk) = 28e7829fa10a85d6884f169a930eb21e98d18bba7626a8d1688eea966a6b50a9
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/HighAvailability-x86_64-2.1.0-1166.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/FileStation-x86_64-1.3.0-1352.spk) = 629d37502acc899f8569210a87e8adf4117ea0519f4d45eaa0026ac0c2080a90
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/FileStation-x86_64-1.3.0-1352.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/DhcpServer-x86_64-1.0.0-0026.spk) = bdd3c0163e038e8fd7b779642402d9aeb20d1639cca6a86b24ac654eb61db918
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/DhcpServer-x86_64-1.0.0-0026.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (packages/ActiveInsight-x86_64-1.0.2-0206.spk) = ccf3bec4e672db9e1f9f3e44f6ce69592375de415c33b95618b775a643ab80f7
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: packages/ActiveInsight-x86_64-1.0.2-0206.spk: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/chs/strings) = 62f5a51aa274b93ece3dbb964ef00a51747fb699783d1b44c5f6aaf7b9e2deb6
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/chs/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/cht/strings) = 439d4c631a14a80f8be8ab7164e473ea1848ba25e498895452784582cb4f0dd3
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/cht/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/csy/strings) = 9dad3f8755a529a661b48fc7bd7d6725dad93b1c87aad024d55829dd6a8af7f8
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/csy/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/dan/strings) = 1ebcc303246b63a1fc9862a7138995232447ca67be8c0da1492c960524bf00ed
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/dan/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/enu/strings) = 6280aa68fbedcab6339fed7aea7d3ab1a26aa56eec6c3475a52ebb1ecf2534b1
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/enu/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/fre/strings) = 226626cdb35724ac5dd589c1c31f13559babab08ca8ef36ec9d7982583561efc
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/fre/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/ger/strings) = 262c2512b64ef637c20c8386fed3afd41e580601adc12783f777b95ff76fdd95
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/ger/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/hun/strings) = 9ce6dfebb6643cdac4643c899d4ed2997cb0c9e19c431fb8ee9d3d042a740a25
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/hun/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/ita/strings) = caebc006938fbd4b72abed6daa7c80b9a82662bb250563b9fe43861e11e7f245
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/ita/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/jpn/strings) = b876ac5082edd9712ebb3cb78e8edfb570f97e28316cffac6cc21a9b944f5b3d
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/jpn/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/krn/strings) = 85491b0ee77267c1b4b1c20641c4b88d71e04b4fff0fa9761efc60f6061e13c3
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/krn/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/nld/strings) = a82f3adfc0e52c86225330c16e5394b3f3f110ee5260add77f601098327d044e
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/nld/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/nor/strings) = 3b5afe786cb96cfdde5377b11bd418339a2721962383a7ac305eb1234bf93365
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/nor/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/plk/strings) = ad7c5df8e92b39e7d35e10f295b2c19bc3182497abbb7fbabd9d199e32efd27c
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/plk/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/ptb/strings) = 2f46c19f3cda169009e3583b7d855fa2082400fbe83978dc0caffa3964be3cd9
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/ptb/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/ptg/strings) = 968820defdd1aff0c31af6f2b553021402aa81dcd432c40afe2280f421af75f0
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/ptg/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/rus/strings) = b21d1fe4060132149ac8d49e9d91b2c76d77a2cda242e1f3787ea5d9c092bf5d
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/rus/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/spn/strings) = cc87e3d8bdb81fdc4bfe2014a5213fb9cca836fd97c27f6df03cbe1cd129c4a0
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/spn/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/sve/strings) = 317f66e4c9d7bb83badae43c4a247226c386d190cf7b5e737a24d625190b8cd0
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/sve/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/tha/strings) = 018096cc0ec7cc4fc2f13723319391a1d282257b88f9b945fe55ff2128162f5b
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/tha/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (texts/trk/strings) = ec032fe754b75211ee292d7ade3b6f84cf5537c523c8093eed9fda3b022bb9b8
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: texts/trk/strings: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (expired_models) = efbb8e376238e2ed1a5e064c89aae01f6eafcb75e9060a36d7a84b154da7fabd
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: expired_models: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (DiskCompatibilityDB.tar) = d9fd0190d1ceb0ca86b6a209ede5ecd8d89debcdb05beed14e772d020e6c7dee
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: DiskCompatibilityDB.tar: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (ha_dummy_ocf/infoset) = b1fc7004374f8532e0ee6b32e2ac17e53f64d45f09d9cccee2514c3440a44e9f
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: ha_dummy_ocf/infoset: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (ha_dummy_ocf/dsm_rear) = 5bfd7437657591952f30360fed3accc059187c322f50ec3f17dedf026b908796
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: ha_dummy_ocf/dsm_rear: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (ha_dummy_ocf/dsm_first) = 5bfd7437657591952f30360fed3accc059187c322f50ec3f17dedf026b908796
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: ha_dummy_ocf/dsm_first: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (ha_dummy_ocf/PromoteBegin) = 5bfd7437657591952f30360fed3accc059187c322f50ec3f17dedf026b908796
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: ha_dummy_ocf/PromoteBegin: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: BLAKE2b-256 (synohamessaged-update) = 4b340492b8ba40cc33ccd7c0176bb71cd79b3028af8cdaf94e6230ab8eb10fef
Jan  1 00:07:47 synocodesign: synohamessaged-update: OK
Jan  1 00:07:47 install.cgi: RemoveUpgradeFile: Remove /tmpData/upd@te.pat...
Jan  1 00:07:47 install.cgi: Verify checksum of [/tmpData/upd@te]...
Jan  1 00:07:48 install.cgi: Pass checksum of /tmpData/upd@te...
Jan  1 00:07:48 updater: updater.c:6504 Start of the updater...
Jan  1 00:07:48 kernel: [  598.400180] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:48 updater: updater.c:3120 orgBuildNumber = 41222, newBuildNumber=41222
Jan  1 00:07:48 updater: util/updater_util.cpp:86 fail to read company in /tmpRoot//etc.defaults/synoinfo.conf
Jan  1 00:07:48 updater: updater.c:6782 ==== Start flash update ====
Jan  1 00:07:48 updater: updater.c:6786 This is X86 platform
Jan  1 00:07:48 updater: boot/boot_lock.c(228): failed to mount boot device /dev/synoboot2 /tmp/bootmnt (errno:2)
Jan  1 00:07:48 updater: updater.c:6247 Failed to mount boot partition
Jan  1 00:07:48 updater: updater.c:3027 No need to reset reason for v.41222
Jan  1 00:07:48 updater: updater.c:7389 Failed to accomplish the update! (errno = 21)
Jan  1 00:07:48 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1454 Executing [/tmpData/upd@te/updater -v /tmpData > /dev/null 2>&1] error[21]
Jan  1 00:07:50 kernel: [  599.656211] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:07:51 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:121 Mount partion /dev/md0 /tmpRoot
Jan  1 00:07:51 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1423 Moving updater for configuration upgrade...cmd=[/bin/mv -f /tmpData/upd@te/updater /tmpRoot/.updater > /dev/null 2>&1]
Jan  1 00:07:51 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:150 umount partition /tmpRoot
Jan  1 00:07:51 install.cgi: ErrFHOSTCleanPatchDirFile: After updating /tmpData/upd@te...cmd=[/bin/rm -rf /tmpData/upd@te > /dev/null 2>&1]
Jan  1 00:07:51 install.cgi: ErrFHOSTCleanPatchDirFile: Remove /tmpData/upd@te.pat...
Jan  1 00:07:51 install.cgi: ErrFHOSTDoUpgrade(1702): child process failed, retv=-21
Jan  1 00:07:51 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1719(ErrFHOSTDoUpgrade) err=[-1]
Jan  1 00:07:51 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:1723(ErrFHOSTDoUpgrade) retv=[-21]
Jan  1 00:07:51 install.cgi: install.c:409 Upgrade by the manual patch fail.
Jan  1 00:07:51 install.cgi: install.c:678 Upgrade by the uploaded patch /tmpData/@autoupdate/upload.pat fail.
Jan  1 00:00:00 install.cgi: ninstaller.c:150 umount partition /tmpData
Jan  1 00:00:00 kernel: [  601.658246] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:00:01 kernel: [  602.914248] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:00:03 kernel: [  604.916279] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:00:04 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:19 run '/usr/bin/mount /dev/md0 /_disk'
Jan  1 00:00:04 kernel: [  605.723788] EXT3-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:00:04 kernel: [  605.726497] EXT2-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:00:04 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:27 mount's exit status is zero
Jan  1 00:00:04 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:99 try reading disk dsm's version at file '/_disk//etc.defaults/VERSION' of key 'buildnumber'
Jan  1 00:00:04 kernel: [  605.766687] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Jan  1 00:00:04 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:76 failed to load key 'buildnumber' from /_disk/etc.defaults/VERSION
Jan  1 00:00:04 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:104 failed to read dsm version on '/_disk'
Jan  1 00:00:04 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:44 run '/usr/bin/umount -l /_disk'
Jan  1 00:00:04 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:54 umount's exit status is zero
Jan  1 00:00:04 synoupgrade: autocleanup/directory.c:38 remove directory /_disk, result is 0
Jan  1 00:00:04 synoupgrade: synoupgrade.c:245 unable to get dsm version from disk device
Jan  1 00:00:04 synoupgrade: synoupgrade.c:308 unable to append query string of disk dsm version
Jan  1 00:00:05 kernel: [  606.172261] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:00:07 kernel: [  608.174280] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:00:08 kernel: [  609.430278] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:00:10 kernel: [  611.432284] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:00:11 kernel: [  612.688298] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc
Jan  1 00:00:13 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:19 run '/usr/bin/mount /dev/md0 /_disk'
Jan  1 00:00:13 kernel: [  614.357505] EXT3-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:00:13 kernel: [  614.359338] EXT2-fs (md0): error: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (2c0)
Jan  1 00:00:13 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:27 mount's exit status is zero
Jan  1 00:00:13 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:99 try reading disk dsm's version at file '/_disk//etc.defaults/VERSION' of key 'buildnumber'
Jan  1 00:00:13 kernel: [  614.383033] EXT4-fs (md0): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
Jan  1 00:00:13 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:76 failed to load key 'buildnumber' from /_disk/etc.defaults/VERSION
Jan  1 00:00:13 synoupgrade: get_disk_dsm_version.c:104 failed to read dsm version on '/_disk'
Jan  1 00:00:13 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:44 run '/usr/bin/umount -l /_disk'
Jan  1 00:00:13 synoupgrade: autocleanup/mount.c:54 umount's exit status is zero
Jan  1 00:00:13 synoupgrade: autocleanup/directory.c:38 remove directory /_disk, result is 0
Jan  1 00:00:13 synoupgrade: synoupgrade.c:245 unable to get dsm version from disk device
Jan  1 00:00:13 synoupgrade: synoupgrade.c:308 unable to append query string of disk dsm version
Jan  1 00:00:13 kernel: [  614.690323] parameter error. gpiobase=00000000, pin=4, pValue=ffff8800363f79bc