XPEnology Community

DSM 6.2 su AD2550B-ITX with 1.03b loader DS3615xs

Markvs

Dear all,

I'm having trouble to install DSM6.2 on AD2550B-ITX mb. When I put pendrive inside the loader start (grub menu is not shown) and I'm able to start manual installation.

After that (the 10minutes waiting) nothing happens and Syno Assistant do not find anymore the machine.

Is possible to get on the screen the logs or the errors? It's normal that GRUB do not show any menu?

Thanks

Markvs

ant that is working without any added drivers?

the spec for that board is realtek 8105 (100Mbit nic)and there is no driver for that in jun's base set (no r8101.ko) but maybe you used a pci nic already because with just 10 megabyte per second its not going to be very useful as a NAS

what dsm version did you try to install?

it would need to use 6.2.0 (23739)  or 6.2.3 (25426) to match the drivers in the loader

On 4/7/2021 at 8:45 AM, Markvs said:

Is possible to get on the screen the logs or the errors?

yes, serial port (you board at least has one), null-modem cable and serial console like putty

On 4/7/2021 at 8:45 AM, Markvs said:

It's normal that GRUB do not show any menu?

maybe your monitor is to slow when switching resolution

does not matter 1st option is default, 2nd is reinstalling for factory defaults and 3rd is for esxi, so no need to the grub menu atm