Hi Ollie,

OHCI USB support is already included in the repack 4.2 v1.2

Regards!

Possible breakthrough

I've just found 2 images in my downloads and think I've possibly installed "DS3612xs_4.2-3211_x64_Microserver-20130612.img" instead of the 1.2 repack sitting next to it, is there anyway to check this? If it turns out I haven't installed the 1.2 version is there a way to update to this version or should I follow your instructions for OHCI support you posted towards the start of this thread?

Reagards

I've just found 2 images in my downloads and think I've possibly installed "DS3612xs_4.2-3211_x64_Microserver-20130612.img" instead of the 1.2 repack sitting next to it, is there anyway to check this? If it turns out I haven't installed the 1.2 version is there a way to update to this version or should I follow your instructions for OHCI support you posted towards the start of this thread?

Hi,

Change the USB pendrive for another one. Install in the new pendrive the 1.2 repack. After boot, you have the new version with OHCI support.

Is it possible to replace grub by extlinux ?

The goal would be to boot from the HD directly without having to leave a USB key into the PC.

Is it similar tags "hw_model" and "vender" exist in extlinux?

This version of grub can't boot from ext4 or large partition.

extlinux can, but the syno model is not the good one.

Hi,

Change the USB pendrive for another one. Install in the new pendrive the 1.2 repack. After boot, you have the new version with OHCI support.

So the changes I need take place on the boot USB as opposed to the .pat file or do I have to now do another step as I still don't seem to have OHCI support :sad: , is there a command I can run to check if it's working?