XPEnology Community

Synology Router RT1900ac

jadie

Synology plans to release a router with a nice Synology web interface. I don't know about you, but I am really excited. However, I am not sure if I will actually buy that router since I already own too many routers. :lol:

Hopefully, someone will port that firmware to other routers of the same architecture. I also doubt they will release this GUI as a package for their Synology NAS.

Synology plans to release a router with a nice Synology web interface. I don't know about you, but I am really excited. However, I am not sure if I will actually buy that router since I already own too many routers. :lol:

Hopefully, someone will port that firmware to other routers of the same architecture. I also doubt they will release this GUI as a package for their Synology NAS.

Now we need PCI-E cards with atleast 4x Gigabit lan :razz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPhVXikqjck&feature=youtu.be

Now we need PCI-E cards with atleast 4x Gigabit lan :razz:

Those are really expensive.You can just spend that money on their router. Unless you need super performance. Also that router is probably not going to be the x86-64 architecture, so you can't just run that firmware on your pc.

• 2 weeks later...