XPEnology Community

I am testing a boot image for 5.2-5592 right now. It has passed my tests so far and I am currently testing Update 1. Expect a new release soon.

Jman420 thanks so much for your efforts. I hope you can get it released soon. I am new to the NAS world and this forum but I come to depend on the NAS each day as I learn more and use it. I hate to go buy one with inferior hardware just because of updates Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

some news ? ^^ :smile:

I'm working on coordinating the release. Poechi has left the team (on good terms and we hope to see him around every now and then) so I've picked up release communications and binary releases. I am going to be sending the binary packages to our 'distribution partners' (a term that I applied to them and is very official sounding) within the next couple of days (hopefully tonight).

some news ? ^^ :smile:

I'm working on coordinating the release. Poechi has left the team (on good terms and we hope to see him around every now and then) so I've picked up release communications and binary releases. I am going to be sending the binary packages to our 'distribution partners' (a term that I applied to them and is very official sounding) within the next couple of days (hopefully tonight).

Glad to hear about that :grin:

I installed it, OK. Installed the Update 2 too, sems OK (no volume dissapear), but some of my packeges dont want to start (Transmission, phpmyadmin, rutorrent, etc). Now i want to downgrade to the wanilla 5592 .. Let see if i will have the luck..

LE: Ok, managed to downgrade to 5592 without any uptdate, my apps stats working again :smile:.

where's update 5.2-5592.1 ?

OPS FOUND!!!!!!

XPEnoboot 5.2-5592.1 released

But is compatible with DSM 5.2-5592 Update 2 ?

At my test-installation it isn't compatible with 5.2-5592 Update 2. After the upgrade from 5.2-5592 to 5.2-5592 Update 2 a lot of packages are not running anymore (e.g. the notestation).

An installation with 5.2-5592 and an update to 5.2-5592 Update 1 went well: everything runs. So for me its save to stay currently with Update 1.

where's update 5.2-5592.1 ?

OPS FOUND!!!!!!

XPEnoboot 5.2-5592.1 released

But is compatible with DSM 5.2-5592 Update 2 ?

At my test-installation it isn't compatible with 5.2-5592 Update 2. After the upgrade from 5.2-5592 to 5.2-5592 Update 2 a lot of packages are not running anymore (e.g. the notestation).

An installation with 5.2-5592 and an update to 5.2-5592 Update 1 went well: everything runs. So for me its save to stay currently with Update 1.

+1

5.2-5592 Update 2 is not a security update :smile: