amd Athlon 3000g gigabyte B450M S2H AM4 B450 MATX Intel EXPI9402PTBLK

malibu70

Good eveninng

during 2 weeks i try to install a xpenology in new pc, configuration

Amd Athlon 3000g

Gigabyte B450M s2H

Intel EXPI9402PTBLK net card

any loader 6.x can see from network with find.synology.com or synology assitant

i try 5.2 loaders and synology assistant and find.synology can see and start to install but at 40% stop during upload files (i try many diferents)

in the begining i try with the netcard from mother board but is a realtek and i read can be some problems so i buy a Intel EXPI9402PTBLK that i read can work perfect with xpenolgy 6.x but too have the same problem.

anybody can help me?

Thanks in advance

Thank you so much for your answer master, i did, even i change usb drives with 3 kinds diferent

example:

Volume: None
Controller: SanDisk
Possible Memory Chip(s): Not available
VID: 0781
PID: 5583
Manufacturer: SanDisk

grub:

set vid=0x0781
set pid=0x5583
set sn=1330ODN0259xx
set mac1=0015173E45xx

i follow all the post but i cant find where is my mistake, i start to think about

the image attached is when i start with 5.2 loader, with 6.x in anyway assistant cand find with the realtek from board or with intel

1.jpg

31 minutes ago, malibu70 said:

the image attached is when i start with 5.2 loader, with 6.x in anyway assistant cand find with the realtek from board or with intel

i was talking about 6.2 loaders like 1.03b and 1.04b, haven't touched a 5.2 loader for years

1.03b needs csm/legacy mode in bios to boot) and also the legacy usb device needs to be selected and might only show up after restarting once with csm active)

1.04b should boot in default uefi mode, not sure if the realtek chip (8118, is just a fancy 8111 aka 8168) will work ootb with juns driver pack but should at least work with this one

https://xpenology.com/forum/topic/28321-driver-extension-jun-103b104b-for-dsm623-for-918-3615xs-3617xs/