XPEnology Community

You do not have permission to access this server

nickjt13

Hello,

I have recently purchased a HP Microserver Gen8 and done a bare metal install of Xpenology 5.1-5022.3 following the instructions on xpenology.nl - all good so far :smile:

However, a short amount of time after logging into the DSM I get an error "You do not have permission to access this server" and am logged out. Now every time I login it seems I only have access to Files Station, Text Editor, and Help. Notably the USB boot drive doesn't show up in File Station either.

I have formatted and re-installed several times but always end up in the same situation. I have managed to setup a Time Machine Backup, but it has never started so I'm unsure if this has anything to do with it or whether the serial/mac details need modifying?

Any help in resolving this issue would be really helpful!

Thanks,

Nick

Edited by Guest

Has any one experienced an issue like this that could help - I'm really stuck with it. I'm also starting to think it maybe an account permissions issue as all the drives are accessible on the network. Is there a way of resetting the account permissions without having access to the control panel?

Nick