XPEnology Community

Troubles installing phpBB on Xpenoboot

SergeS

I have two Xpenoboot servers, both are baremetal installation, both are with DSM 5.1-5022u2. And both of them having the same problem installing phpBB, package itself is installing correctly, but later, on the web intstallation page i can not enter the required field "database name", this field is read-only. All the other fields are editable. Have tried on the native DS214 at work - it works fine. Webservers and mariadb are enabled and working good on all servers.

Can anybody confirm/refuse the problem is in Xpenoboot?

Or am i doing something wrong?

I have two Xpenoboot servers, both are baremetal installation, both are with DSM 5.1-5022u2. And both of them having the same problem installing phpBB, package itself is installing correctly, but later, on the web intstallation page i can not enter the required field "database name", this field is read-only. All the other fields are editable. Have tried on the native DS214 at work - it works fine. Webservers and mariadb are enabled and working good on all servers.

Seems like nobody uses phpBB on Xpenoboot... Couldn't believe. Why so?

• 1 month later...

Seems like nobody uses phpBB on Xpenoboot... Couldn't believe. Why so?

Are there any news here? I am on the latest Xpenoboot eith dsm 5.1-1022u4 now and problem is still the same. Linux guru, could you look, please?