XPEnology Community

Control Panel > Infor Center > General Tab not showing information

RafaelCar

Question

Hi! 

I have two Virtual Machnines with the model DS3615xs for a VMware SRM LAB, perhaps I Change ther serial and mac address for the second DS3615xs. 

I did this so that I can use the Storage Replication features but when I try to make the replication settings, I have authentication errors (mismatch login_key in logs). Which led me to believe that there may be somewhere that I need to configure/change some key or ID. I also noticed that the general information in the Control Panel does not display the model, serial, etc. information. Everything is blank.

If someone need more informtion, I can post LOGS or Images.

Thanks

Rafael

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, RafaelCar said:

Hi! 

I have two Virtual Machnines with the model DS3615xs for a VMware SRM LAB, perhaps I Change ther serial and mac address for the second DS3615xs. 

I did this so that I can use the Storage Replication features but when I try to make the replication settings, I have authentication errors (mismatch login_key in logs). Which led me to believe that there may be somewhere that I need to configure/change some key or ID. I also noticed that the general information in the Control Panel does not display the model, serial, etc. information. Everything is blank.

If someone need more informtion, I can post LOGS or Images.

Thanks

Rafael

Hi! I solved my problem changing the second DS3615xs by a DS3617xs model. Working fine now for my tests.