XPEnology Community

I was running a DSM 6.1.7 on DS3615xs for several year and recently decided to upgrade to a more recent version on DSM 6.2 in order to get benefit of new enhancements.

I managed to get a DSM 6.2.3 running on DS3617xs and get all my drives plugged back on the station.

Unfortunately the new setup was really not stable so I tried and succeed to get a dsm 6.2 running on a DS3615xs . I still had lot of problems there so I decided to move back to my original setting.

I proceed with the clean disk install with an empty SSD and succeed easily to move back to 6.1.7. This last installation looks very stable and I even manage to enable the quickconnect  that I never succeed before.

I fell then confident and plug back my raid drives but when I restart I had a migration screen from DS3617xs to DS3615xs.

I was very surprise since my station previously starts normaly from the clean SSD without my raid drives.

I finally decide to proceed with the migration from DS3617xs to DS3615xs but when I select the manual install with DSM 6.1.7 pat file I got this screen

image.thumb.png.d840c2a687964e7fd23a0eb94beb9cc6.png

and do really know how to move on.  

Tanks in advance for your help

Regards

Edited by serge c
typos