XPEnology Community

Failed to Update from 6.1.5 to 6.2.2 (24922) / need help

BlackHawk1942

HI @ all!

I rencently tried to update my xpenology syno from 6.1.5 to 6.2.2 (24922). My old loader was Juns 1.0.2b und noch I am on 1.03. I configured the new start stick as always und copied the main settings from the old grub.cfg to the new one. After flashing the new stick the baremetal starts and the "migration" screen appears. I update manually via Synology Assistant and WebUi to 6.2.2 24922. Everything was fine, no error. Unfortunately the Diskstation does not start in normal mode. It seem to "stuck" somewhere and will not show up on my router or Synology Assistant. If if start the system via the Juns "reinstall"-tab the systems starts, gets an ip and I can access the recovery WebUi. But also after the recovery the system does not start normal. Are there any hints?

System:
Baremetal

Intel Core i3 4130T 2x 2.90GHz So.1150 

ASRock B85m-ITX Intel B85 So.1150 Dual Channel DDR3 Mini-ITX Retail

8GB (1x 8192MB) Kingston ValueRAM DDR3-1600 DIMM CL11-11-11 Single

Configured as 3615xs with 2x2TB storage - so no clue. Did I miss something?

Regards!

Edited by BlackHawk1942

4 hours ago, BlackHawk1942 said:

Did I miss something?

DSM 6.2.3

if would have used this you would have not needed new drivers, the nic driver (alx.ko) is already supported by jun's package and the driver packed with 1.03b are again working with 6.2.3 as synology reverted the change from 6.2.2 that made new driver nessasery

also your cpu "qualifies" for using 918+ (loader 1.04b) and you could use hardware transcoding, but if you dont need this 3615/17 is ok

4 hours ago, BlackHawk1942 said:

This thread just fixed my dumbness

usually its laziness (reading for hours) but if you say so ;-)