Transcoding and Face Recognition(People and Subjects) Issue Fix in Once


Recommended Posts

I had couple of troubles with my installition with a good google search, I have found out couple of fixes. I have combined them into one script. This will be easier for many beginners. I am not really good Bash script writer but this is just fine. I have tried couple of times.

 

Tried on DSM 6.2.3 with Juns 1.04 Loader on a Vm.

 

Use it with caution.

 

https://github.com/Jlozde/Xpenology-6.2.3-EasyFix

 

Usage:

  1. wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Jlozde/xpenology-6.2.3-easyfix/master/patch.sh
  2. chmod +x patch.sh
  3. ./patch.sh
  4. reboot & reindex

 

Thanks to;

 

Edited by Jlozde
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive been using this with success, but at sometime it broke - i guess after some DSM update as i now have 1247 items waiting to "be discovered".

 

Tried running the patch, but seems it's incompatible with 6.2.3 25426-2

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.