XPEnology Community

Cannot migrate data after building new 6.2 VM

SirIanthe3rd

10 hours ago, kahn2k said:

Hi @Sirlanthe3rd, did you manage to get the array working? I have the very same issue as you when migrating from one VM to another.

No, unfortunately I gave up and got to a point where I got the RAID healthy enough  and migrated to OMV. It imports right into OMV since it's just Linux software RAID.

Haven't had a problem since. It was definitely some critical bug in Synology or Xpenology, not sure. I wouldn't trust it with my data again.

11 hours ago, SirIanthe3rd said:

No, unfortunately I gave up and got to a point where I got the RAID healthy enough  and migrated to OMV. It imports right into OMV since it's just Linux software RAID.

Haven't had a problem since. It was definitely some critical bug in Synology or Xpenology, not sure. I wouldn't trust it with my data again.

Oh that's a pity. It might have something to do with the new FixSynoboot thing, and the HBA loading up before the virtual SATA ports. My data is non-critical, so I'll just poke around and see if I can get it working.