XPEnology Community

Huge Memory Leak

merve04

Question

I have no idea whats going on here, I notice few days ago my memory usage creeping up and up till it got to over 90% used, it had been running for a 13 days. This morning I decided I'd reboot and once completed, it was back down to a normal mid 50's percentage used. But after several hours I noticed usage of memory is slowling climbing back up sitting just bellow 70% now. Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 1.02.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 1.08.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 1.02.46 PM.png

Edited by merve04

7 answers to this question

I read the post in the forum you sent, seems as though you were running plex via docker, i run it natively  on syno. I did go a head and uninstall plex, reboot and reinstall lastest plex, system has been on for several hours and seems to be stable at 31% ram usage. Fingers crossed it was only that.

It seems like its still an ongoing problem, ive tried stopping apps like plex, VMM, and memory usage stays high, yes I could reboot and problem will be fixed but something is causing it and not sure where to start looking..

System is running 6.2.2 U4 and has 16GB ram installed.

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 7.47.59 PM.png