XPEnology Community

Several Problems and suggestion

argate7

Question

Hi to everyone!!

I would like to share with you my latest experience with my home dsm...

First of all, it should be better to mention that my custom build is with an ASRock Q1900-ITX with 6.1.7 15284.

Everything worked fine until a year ago when the first problems appeared. Those were not so important and i ignored them. But now that i want to make some extra tasks this become frustrated.

The first problem is that the text editor is not working. I cannot open existing files in order to edit them.

The second problem is when i open in security the Certificate tab i'm getting an error "The operation failed. Please log in to DSM again and retry".

Another one problem is that in Web Station i cannot add/edit/delete a virtual host. The error is "Operation Failed" and nothing else.

Could you please tell me if there is a workaround in order to solve all of these problems?

If there is not, the solution of re-install is preferable? I have a lot of configuration and of course a lot of data which are important to me and my family. Is there a guide to clean install the same version without data loss??

Thank you in advance for your time and your help.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet