XPEnology Community

WOW. What a ride this has been. Thank you so much for bearing with me and guiding me through this process. I actually got a new machine with a new drive and it worked the first time. So the error i was getting was either machine or drive related. but im all good now.  DSM shows 1 drive as unused now. 

If i do decide to remove the 3rd drive do I still keep the 2 old drives in ports 2 and 3 or i can move them to 0 and 1?

image.thumb.png.9d54501b90cf9d4baef0573b464c8b14.png

Oh good!  So let's just make sure we are on the same page, you installed a new DSM to a new drive, and then added your two array drives to it.

The new drive is "unused" (but has DSM on it)

When you installed your array drives your Volume came back.  And you probably got the System Partition error and you clicked "Fix" and now it looks all green like you just posted, right?

If that is all true, shut down the NAS and remove the new/unused drive, then boot back up and make sure everything looks good.  If it does, then shut down again and you can relocate your two array disks to whichever ports you wish.