XPEnology Community

QNAP auf eigener Hardware

fa2k

Hello,  just want to share my success and say thanks for inspiration
heh I have used model TVS-2472XU-RP   on hardware dell OptiPlex 7010 (8gb ram, i3 and 3 Tb in raid1  with SSD cache) 
works well

I am  even able to use that pc as a desktop with browser - uptime 25days without  any issue -  firmware version 4.5.2.1594

16 minutes ago, YellowScorp said:

Hello,  just want to share my success and say thanks for inspiration
heh I have used model TVS-2472XU-RP   on hardware dell OptiPlex 7010 (8gb ram, i3 and 3 Tb in raid1  with SSD cache) 
works well

I am  even able to use that pc as a desktop with browser - uptime 25days without  any issue -  firmware version 4.5.2.1594

Hi, 

good information. Could you please tell me how you configured your HDDs? I have Problems to setup my 4TB because I have 3 SATA Controllers. You have an idea?

6 minutes ago, YellowScorp said:

any errors ? 

No. I added each SATA Controller address to DEV_BUS and incremented each System Disk from 0-5 but HDDs not available on QNAP.

My Model is TS-877. My NVMe´s works fine. I created one NVMe Cache with 500 GB and a RAID 1 for Virtualizations with two 1 TB NVMe´s

My 2 x 4 TB HDD and 1x 240 GB SSD is not available on QNAP but in TinyCore with command lsscsi --verbose all Disks are available and shows the Information of the disk.

I attached files. I tried all Addresses from lspci but not final result. USB and NVMe works fine 😃

lsscsi --verbose.PNG

lspci.PNG

lspci -vtnn.PNG

model.conf

4 minutes ago, YellowScorp said:

This is wrong, you are you able to load qts   ?  check storages  from there, because what are you seeing in the TC   it's  doestn  reflect a real situation 

Yes, I can boot QTS and work with. How can I check storage from QTS? With SSH I can´t type any commands.

2 hours ago, YellowScorp said:

oh, i see what's the issue, try to play with different QNAP models.  

I tried some models but with other models I couldn´t install OS. With this model, because the model has the same Socket of CPU like mine I can install and use the OS.

2 hours ago, YellowScorp said:

try to use default qnap model 

What do you mean with default qnap model?

• 2 weeks later...

Für alle die mal eine aktuelle Hardware mit QuTS-Hero testen wollen:

// TS-2888X
Q00Q0_Q00S0_Q00R0_12_12_11

// TVS-1688X
Q05T0_Q0630_10_10
Q05T0_Q0630_10_20

// TVS-1288X
Q05W0_Q05K0_10_10
Q05W0_Q05K0_10_20

MODEL_TYPE=""
PATCHED_FIRMWARE="TS-X88_20210217-h4.5.1.1582"
DOWNLOAD_URL="https://download.qnap.com/Storage/QuTShero/TS-X88/"

Das Model einfach in "" eingeben und alles kopieren und in Putty vi ./my_create_qnap_boot einfügen. Alle weiteren Schritte sollten bekannt sein.

Viel Spaß