XPEnology Community

cloud station problems

peek72

Hello,

I have searched and searched and propably overlooked it, but I can't find a solution. I can't acces cloud station from my phone or computer. I think i made a stupid mistake but I can't find it.

I have set up the cloud station package. Activated ddns in dsm. Opened up several ports and fixed my ip adress in DSM. Downloaded and installed synology cloud client on computer and phone. But I can't connect to the cloud station, what ever I do. Somewhere I'll geuss i have misread something, but what. Is there an "how to" somewhere on the internet?

Right,

Solved my problem with my desktop pc. Figured out that i needed a activted user in cloud station and logged in via internal ip adress.

Now for the phone there are still some problems. Somehow i can't access cloud station via ddns. I have connected my ddns adress to mine external ip adress and forwarded port 6690 in my modem. But still it can't connect.

Anybody any ideas?

thanks in advance

I am using an cable modem. But i managed to solve everything. somehow the port was not forwarded correctly. Or it took a while for the modem to open the port. Because it is open thanks to a little program from portforward.com. This one helped me a lot.