XPEnology Community

NVME unavailable on MSI Z170A GAMING M5, to use as chase

Popeye-DR

I am using MSI Z170A GAMING M5 motherboard, and I have a NVME that I installed windows on it because I needed to do some hardware test.

Now I am using xpelology, but the SSD is still on the board, but I cannot see it anyplace (Storage Manager Tool) to see if I can used it like a chase file, like Plex metadata.

Is there any way that it could be use as chase, of do you think that I cannot see it due to hardware comparability?

2 hours ago, Popeye-DR said:

I am using MSI Z170A GAMING M5 motherboard, and I have a NVME that I installed windows on it because I needed to do some hardware test.

Now I am using xpelology, but the SSD is still on the board, but I cannot see it anyplace (Storage Manager Tool) to see if I can used it like a chase file, like Plex metadata.

Is there any way that it could be use as chase, of do you think that I cannot see it due to hardware comparability?

Hi. Please use seaech on this forum before posting the new topic. You should use the pach for activating nvme support.