XPEnology Community

RE-INSTALL

navras

Ребята, есть жесткий диск 4тб, на нем сейчас установлена система, хочу его выташить и поставить систему на другой диск (ssd 60гб) а потом подключить этот диск на 4тб вторым диском. Вопрос, с него все удалится или он будет работать нормально? (тип Raid у него сейчас SHR ) Подскажите пожалуйста как сделать так чтоб на новой системе на нем все осталось и он работал как надо. Спасибо большое за помощь !

Guys, there is a 4TB hard drive, the system is now installed on it, I want to put it out and put the system on another drive (ssd 60GB) and then connect this 4TB drive to the second drive. The question is, will everything be deleted from it or will it work normally? (Raid type he now has SHR) Please tell me how to make sure that everything remains on it on the new system and it works as it should. Thank you very much for your help

1 hour ago, Olegin said:

The system is installed on all disks. It is enough to install an ssd and the system itself is duplicated on it. But it is better to reinstall the packages one by one on the ssd.

Дело в том, что сейчас на HDD стоит DSM 5.0, а я хочу поставить на SSD DSM 6.1, и после этого подключить HDD и мне очень важно знать останется все на нем или нет. Плюс он в SHR, и если я SSD тоже сделаю SHR, то сколько всего места у меня будет? Или лучше сделать SSD в BASIC и будет все нормально?

The fact is that now there is DSM 5.0 on the HDD, but I want to install DSM 6.1 on the SSD, and after that I connect the HDD and it is very important for me to know whether everything remains on it or not. Plus it’s in SHR, and if I SSD will do SHR too, how much total space will I have? Or is it better to make an SSD in BASIC and everything will be fine?