XPEnology Community

SSD keeps crashing

smilenkovski

Thank You guys  for all your hard work and enthusiasm on this project. Using this forum guides I am a happy user of two NAS-es.

My daily driver: i3 4339, MB GA H81M-HD3, 16 GB RAM, 5X6TB WD hdd RED, 918+, 6.2.2 fully functional NAS. Plex HW transcoding, Tautulli (docker) etc..

Backup : old intel q6600, 8GB RAM, plenty of hdds (stripe) 3615, 6.1.7 .But, I'm using  (used to) SSD for plex server (metadata, transcoding folder, docker etc). After several days of using problems start with mismatch cheksum and escalate to crashed volume. I've tried with two different ssd's (kingston, samsung evo). After removing volume and reinstaling all, it works for next several days. Finaly I gave up and  set one of the ssd's for cache and it is working normally. Both ssd's were old ( not  very). I 've checked firmwares and smart health on win 10 comp. Everything is ok. When I'm using ssd's on another computer  there are no problems at all. So, has anybody experienced similar problems using ssd hdd? And yes, all this with trim enabled.