XPEnology Community

Task Scheduler not firing automatically

Griffen

In my DMS I was able to set my task scheduler to automatically start up and shut down however I decided that the times I had originally put in didn't suit me so I deleted them and made a new set of power on/off schedules. I did this typically by selecting control panel >> Hardware & Power >> Power Schedule.  Then I added the days of the week with the desired startup and shutdown times. Saving them and exiting the DMS however none of the new power schedule items run automatically. I have checked for other tasks which might be running at the same time but there are no other tasks scheduled at all. When I check ussing Control panel >> Task scheduler  and look at the next run time they do change the time and date on screen however  with no physical actions (powering on and off) having actually taken place?

If I however right click and power off task and select run it dose fire off manually but obviously the trick here is to have it working as should which is automatically. 

20191229_092718.jpg

20191229_092702.jpg

20191229_093541.jpg

Edited by Griffen
Extended information and spelling errors