XPEnology Community

s/n and mac adres for my HP Proliant Microserver N54L

JP-PC supplies

2 hours ago, JP-PC supplies said:

i like too have 918+ but it seams too be a problem to get a s/n and the mac,why is that?

The BIG problem would be that your N54L is using an AMD CPU, not supported on the 918 platform.

I would advice you to use Jun's loader 1.03b for the 3615 platform, with DSM 6.1.7-15284 (update 3),

this will give you a stable system, and it will not let you update to the 6.2.x by mistake.

1 hour ago, bearcat said:

The BIG problem would be that your N54L is using an AMD CPU, not supported on the 918 platform.

I would advice you to use Jun's loader 1.03b for the 3615 platform, with DSM 6.1.7-15284 (update 3),

this will give you a stable system, and it will not let you update to the 6.2.x by mistake.

Thanks for this answer!

Maybe for the future, what are the requirements to run 918+ xpenology?

Edited by JP-PC supplies

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2019 at 3:56 PM, bearcat said:

Do i need a other nic or can i use the intern nic?