XPEnology Community

HP N54L + HP NC360T Uninstable and crash

Ludo34

Hi to all,

To update me DSM to the last system 6.2.2-24922 I bought a Network Card HP NC360T with intel NIC. But when I created the bond (link aggregation) when I upload, download or use the bandwidth of this bond, my DSM crash, the connection is off and restart with the issue message system.

First question: How I can find the system log to check where the problem is ?

Second Question: I think that the problem come from this card. Because before I use Internal NIC + TpLink Card to create the Bond and I never HAd a problem

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Ludo34

• 4 months later...
On 7/7/2019 at 10:33 PM, Ludo34 said:

nk aggregati

On 7/7/2019 at 10:33 PM, Ludo34 said:

Hi to all,

To update me DSM to the last system 6.2.2-24922 I bought a Network Card HP NC360T with intel NIC. But when I created the bond (link aggregation) when I upload, download or use the bandwidth of this bond, my DSM crash, the connection is off and restart with the issue message system.

First question: How I can find the system log to check where the problem is ?

Second Question: I think that the problem come from this card. Because before I use Internal NIC + TpLink Card to create the Bond and I never HAd a problem

Thanks a lot.

i also used HP N54L + HP NC360T ,  upgraded to 6.2.2 24922 , it's working in the synology system , but i cant reboot or shutdown ,   reboot/shutdown is  not working when i try to reboot or shutdown , no response from N54L

did you have this problem ?  how to solve thie problem ?

i had used the modded bios and disable C1E and internal NIC .