XPEnology Community

IX57QM wont turn off

Hackerjac

Have an IX57QM http://industrial-lcddisplays.btrworlds.com/productimage/ix57qm-intel-core-i7-i5-i3-mobile-fsb-533mhz-industrial-touchsreen-panel-pc-for-kiosk-1841973.html

with 8GB DDR3 laying around and wanted to play with it, so hooked a couple of small SSD to is, booted it with DS3617xs 6.1 Jun's Mod V1.02b (MBR_Genesys), have disabled the RTL8111c lan controller

installed the 3617.pat, every thing seems to be ok, just one small problem, when turning off the sever from the web interface, the server keeps running but it cuts the connection to the lan

Have a feeling its caursed be the ME subsystem on the board, but if i turn off ME subsystem in bios it doesn't load the syno loader

Anyone have an idea about what might be wrong

11 minutes ago, Hackerjac said:

Have an IX57QM http://industrial-lcddisplays.btrworlds.com/productimage/ix57qm-intel-core-i7-i5-i3-mobile-fsb-533mhz-industrial-touchsreen-panel-pc-for-kiosk-1841973.html

with 8GB DDR3 laying around and wanted to play with it, so hooked a couple of small SSD to is, booted it with DS3617xs 6.1 Jun's Mod V1.02b (MBR_Genesys), have disabled the RTL8111c lan controller

installed the 3617.pat, every thing seems to be ok, just one small problem, when turning off the sever from the web interface, the server keeps running but it cuts the connection to the lan

Have a feeling its caursed be the ME subsystem on the board, but if i turn off ME subsystem in bios it doesn't load the syno loader

Anyone have an idea about what might be wrong

Check in the the bios if you can change the ACPI configuration. In the case of the N54L microserver changing to ACPI version 1 fix your problem, maybe if you have the option you could fix it.