XPEnology Community

dsm 5.0 HELP HELP

kosovari

hello !

Need help from you . Trying to update the version 5.0 via the control panel to / DSM update exactly according to these instructions

============================================================================================================

1. First check if you're able to download update 3 from the GUI (Control Panel , DSM Update) - Download the update.

- 1st . If not able to download , connect / login with putty / telnet ( user: root)

- 1b. Remove / autoupd@te.info (rm / autoupd@te.info )

- 1c. Now try to donwload update 3 from the GUI again (Control Panel , DSM Update)

2nd Connect / login with putty / telnet and execute These two commands :

CODE : SELECT ALL

sed ' s/flashupdateDeb/flashupdateDeb1 / ' / autoupd@te.info > / autoupd@te.info1

mv / autoupd@te.info1 / autoupd@te.info

3rd Install the update from GUI (Control Panel , DSM Update)

============================================================================================================

but I get up then this error message , see below.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------

an error ( 2 ) while accessing the temporary directory occurred during the update

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is possible to download the update, but the installation does not work after I copied the *sed* and *mv* row and run this in putty.

hope you will understand and excuse my bad english.